• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

Am I the only one who thinks new Mewtwo forme looks like Freiza from DBZ?

In the pic the head actually looks much better than it did in the leak, its the feet that look horrible now lol

I still maintain that Mewtwo did not need a new forme, I can only imagine how utterly gamebreaking this thing is going to be as well. It kinda gives an Arceus-like vibe overall, so I'm guessing the BST will be 700-720 range for sure.

Let this be the last time for new formes Gamefreak, please. Mewtwo was the original, so just let the concept end with him.

Is this really a new forme or something entirely different? I like it, regardless.

If they were going to give a New Forme to one of the first 151, it should've been Pikachu, yo.

Well, that abomination was real. I'm going to be honest, the movie poster made it look way uglier than I thought it would be, but I still don't really like its design. Mewtwo was fine the way it was. I wonder what possible reason they could give for this thing's existence.

If they somehow were to squeeze in that they're also introducing a new type, that would just be the cherry on top.

Well.... New form is real...... Can't say I hate it because it looks okay to me, buuuuuuut:

Mewtwo just did not need a new forme, but here we are.

^ That! 1000% agree with this!

So is that all there is to the announcement, or is there going to be more info later on?

Also, what the hell was up with that guy getting his foot tickled??? o_O

Is this all the news we're getting today? So the "new" XY trailer that was promised at the end of last week's show was just footage of Mewtwo's new forme attacking random pokemon?

Have they shown anything else?

One of the people streaming it (ZephyrSonic) said there's more.

Apparently, I'm rather disappointed that we didn't get to see more new Pokemon. Oh well, maybe we'll get lucky when CoroCoro comes out though I highly doubt it.

[video=youtube;vk_YC0MXJ-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk_YC0MXJ-0 [/video]

[12:23:14 AM] James: i actually quite like it
[12:23:24 AM] James: one of my favourite ledgendaries tbh

Ah, the nostalgia for the original 151 Pokémon is behind the hate Mewtwo's new form gets?

Now I understand...kinda.

here ya go for those who havent watched yet:

320089_288468621286200_1414143871_n.png

:cries:

Oh...maybe not....

"This new Pokémon shares many traits with Mewtwo, including a light-purple body and piercing, powerful eyes."

Back
Top Bottom