• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread

there were no hints to sylveon's type.

when it is time for us to know sylveon's type, it will be made into a very big deal.

it will not be guesswork or little hints dropped. they will make sure the world is watching.

take it or leave it.

Not gonna lie, the live-action segments with Professor Akido were worth watching alone. Loved the Pachirisu part.

I'll tune in for the off-chance of XY News for that alone.

I believe Syvelon's type will be revealed next week as the preview for next week's episode seemed to allude to that, though my Japanese is a bit rusty so I COULD be wrong.

Revealing Sylveon's type and a brand new type is a big deal. I think they'd want to save it for a future Corocoro announcement. Hopefully, next month?

Nice, they delivered on their promise. We finally got confirmation on diagonal walking.

The constant flow of comments saying stupid crap like "X type confirmed!", substituting X for anything that popped on the screen, like pizza and pokeballs and Genesect had no right to be funny, but I did chuckle a bit.

I believe Syvelon's type will be revealed next week as the preview for next week's episode seemed to allude to that, though my Japanese is a bit rusty so I COULD be wrong.

Revealing Sylveon's type and a brand new type is a big deal. I think they'd want to save it for a future Corocoro announcement. Hopefully, next month?

Hmmm you have a point there, it would be a big event.

@sunyshore; alright I'm sorry. I misunderstood what they were saying.

Well I can't say that I am surprised in the slightest. Part of me expected a mere recap. I'm more bummed out by how the stream froze up just before the good point in that Charmander episode.

Professor Oak with clown face paint was amusing though.

And now I'm going to have nightmares.

I was kind of hoping for Sylveon's type to be revealed, but I'm not too surprised that they covered the CoroCoro reveals first. I'm happy that they'll have X/Y segments every week though. While each week might not bring in a lot of news or anything major for that matter, it is a nice way to keep news for the games going instead of just waiting for the new issues of CoroCoro to be released.

Hmm with the games being released in October, that's what 20-23 weeks of info if I'm right? I'm guessing the next two or three at least till the next corocoro will be filling in gaps on the 4 Pokemon we got this month. I've got a feeling the rest will be one or two Pokemon at a time, or one maybe two gym leaders, or showcasing a town. I don't think smash will announce anything very heavy, maybe significant, but not a lot at a time for a while.

Hello everyone, I'm not one of those "insiders" and stuff, but I tell you the new Eeveelution's color is Orange.

EDIT: And also, I don't know what type it could be, maybe another new Type?

It could be possible, since they revealed only one of the Eeveelutions, maybe they are planning to do the same with the Types.

Hello everyone, I'm not one of those "insiders" and stuff, but I tell you the new Eeveelution's color is Orange.

EDIT: And also, I don't know what type it could be, maybe another new Type?

It could be possible, since they revealed only one of the Eeveelutions, maybe they are planning to do the same with the Types.

... What other Eeveelution? There's no sign of there being anything besides Sylveon.

@master shake; there are 19-20 weeks left before the games come out, though that depends if they continue to follow through with releasing the game on the first sunday of the month as they did with BW and BW2.

I expected that they'd only show the same stuff from the CoroCoro reveal so I'm not dissapointed. At least we got to see some new footage. If this thing about getting new news everyweek is true then that'll be nice.

... What other Eeveelution? There's no sign of there being anything besides Sylveon.

I didn't watch Pokemon Smash, I just said something about an Eeveelution which we haven't seen yet.

@Rare Candy; The heck are you talking about, guy?

Another Eeveelution.

I'm sorry because I may went off-topic quickly with this new Eeveelution, but I'm sure it will happen, and it will be Orange, although I'm not one of the guys who confirms stuff.

EDIT: We all know the games have those "patterns" which everyone who plays Pokemon knows about. And if you can remember, when Umbreon and Espeon came, one of them was a new type for the generation (Dark), and the other was Psychic. So I think the new Orange Eeveelution might be Dragon. And also, Dark is immune to Psychic, and if I'm not mistaken, Fairy is immune to Dragon.

@Rare Candy; not to be rude but why do you think we're getting another Eeveelution? We already have Slyveon that's already being shoved in front of all of us. And if there is another, why doesn't it have a part in the short film for the movie or in the skits?

@Rare Candy; not to be rude but why do you think we're getting another Eeveelution? We already have Slyveon that's already being shoved in front of all of us. And if there is another, why doesn't it have a part in the short film for the movie or in the skits?

Well you know they make things very slowly, it took them ages to show a Pichu with a new ear lol.

Well you know they make things very slowly, it took them ages to show a Pichu with a new ear lol.

How exactly are those two things related?

At this point I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there was a secret new Eeveelution that they hadn't revealed yet.

I do seriously doubt it, though.

The only real evidence to support this claim is that new Eeveelutions have always come in pairs.

Please don't phrase your own speculation as fact like that, it's confusing.

I think if there was going to be two eeveelutions, they've have shown both of them together. It makes no sense to debut only one of the new eevees in the new movie, when they could debut them both. So there's probably just the one.

Also, i know everyone wants a dragon eevee for some bizarre reason, but I honestly don't think it's ever going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom