• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Smash reveals news about Black 2 and White 2 and M15: New episode of Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Smash reveals news about Black 2 and White 2 and M15: New episode of Poké

Would anyone be so kind as to post a link to the clip of Homika with her Koffing in the anime? I've seen the M15 trailer, and the 3 vids about the games, but not seen the part about the anime yet.

Re: Pokémon Smash reveals news about Black 2 and White 2 and M15: New episode of Poké

Would anyone be so kind as to post a link to the clip of Homika with her Koffing in the anime? I've seen the M15 trailer, and the 3 vids about the games, but not seen the part about the anime yet.
The mention of her being in the anime was very brief (like, a few seconds) and was tacked onto the end of her, Shizui and Achroma's reveal (hence why many places didn't upload it, as we already know about them) but here's a screenshot of Homika and her Koffing:
344tnya.png

We also know it's hers because we see her commanding it in battle.

The mention of her being in the anime was very brief (like, a few seconds) and was tacked onto the end of her, Shizui and Achroma's reveal (hence why many places didn't upload it, as we already know about them) but here's a screenshot of Homika and her Koffing:
344tnya.png

We also know it's hers because we see her commanding it in battle.

Thank you so much Joshawott, and I didn't remember Koffing being so cute!

I didn't remember Koffing being so cute!

I agree. I think I have a newfound love for Koffing just from that picture :eek:

Yeah, it's made me want to go through my shed and dig out my old Koffing plush.

What level does Koffing evolve again? Its about 35. So we're at least under 7th leader if that helps. I'm going to say 1st because her gym's not in the main nearby area, so there's a chance of her being closer to the hometown
35 exactly. And her gym is almost definitely very early, as she only has two Pokémon.

I didn't remember Koffing being so cute!

Finally, people are starting to see what I see in Koffing. Now I want it to evolve more than ever, so you'll start going gaga over Weezing.

And her gym is almost definitely very early, as she only has two Pokémon.

Like Chuck?

Touche. Forgot about him.

But you are right. In Unova, the only leaders who had two Pokémon were Cilan/Cress/Chili and Lenora, the early ones.
I think she is the second, because I can't picture a first Gym with Poison type Pokémon.

I'm getting tired of Water-type gym leaders - there were too many up till now, in every single generation.

The poison girl looks good, though.

I think it is unlikely that she is gym 1, because that is the point in the game where they like to introduce type matchups, which is why rock is so common for 1st gyms, because it interacts with all three starter types. The only other types that do this are steel and dragon, which are both too strong for 1st gyms. Poison is neutral to both water and fire. I think she will be the second gym, with someone else as first.

That Koffing... looks very smooth, kinda needs more pores on its body. But yes, that does look cute. If only I can say the same for Weezing. :p

I think it is unlikely that she is gym 1, because that is the point in the game where they like to introduce type matchups, which is why rock is so common for 1st gyms, because it interacts with all three starter types. The only other types that do this are steel and dragon, which are both too strong for 1st gyms. Poison is neutral to both water and fire. I think she will be the second gym, with someone else as first.

VSFalkner.png

Hi there, I'm the 1st gym leader of Johto and I use flying types =3
Did you know that flying is neutral to fire and water? =O

It is obvious she will not be the first leader, in my opinion.

VSFalkner.png

That was because they didn't want to reuse types from Kanto.

VSFalkner.png

That was because they didn't want to reuse types from Kanto.

And Kanto used 8 types, Unova used 10. Don't really see how the first gym is supposed to introduce type match-ups so much as saying "sucks to be a fire starter" given that your rival introduces you to type match ups from the get-go. If anything, Homika would be more efficient by introducing status ailments.

If she is the first leader, then Snivy is screwed. Unlike the Fire types, it can't make up for it's Poison weakness. Admittedly, the same situation existed with Falkner, and for the same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom