• NMLewis challenges his second Gym Leader. Watch here as he explores a partially lit cave and challenges some trainers on the beach.

Pokémon Smash showcases PokéWood and new trailers: Ghetsis and Skyla confirmed to rea

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Smash showcases PokéWood and new trailers: Ghetsis and Skyla confirmed to reappear

Today's edition of Pokémon Smash revealed some new footage of PokéWood, along with two new trailers.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
The Coolest!
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon Smash showcases PokéWood and new trailers: Ghetsis and Skyla confirmed to

Wow! This was a nice surprise!

Good to see Skyla back! :-D

Former Staff Artist
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon Smash showcases PokéWood and new trailers: Ghetsis and Skyla confirmed to

Cool, it's nice to get some new trailers.

N and Ghetsis are now confirmed to appear! And Ghetsis has Kyurem...

Skyla was there too, but from her sprite, it doesn't look like her outfit changed...

Storm
Reaction score

Why hello Ghetsis, is that a sword you have?
And more cool stuff, more wild pokemon, and some more of the environmental changes.

And We're going to be getting a Pink version of the 3DS.

Lick...Lick...Lick :P
Reaction score

:ksmile:yupp! This is awesome!

Reaction score

Glad to know Ghetsis and N will reappear. Anyone else curious as to who Zekrom/Reshiram belongs to, my guess is N.

Wis

Reaction score

Samurott has a completely new back sprite... that's good!

H.M

MY OPINIONS!!!11one
Reaction score

Oh wow, I had to watch it twice to catch a glance at Skyla. I can't really tell if she had a costume change or not with the misty wind. Surely she changed a bit in 2 years. :(

Edit: ...and the starter back sprites look the same to me.

Wis

Reaction score

Yup, Samurott has a new back sprite it seems...

Reaction score

If Ghetsis and N face off with kyurem and Resh/Zek, I wonder how the player will obtain Kyurem and if we'll even have a chance at Resh or Zek? The pokewood actually looks like it may be fun this time around too, I think I only did one musical..

Comfort ghost
Reaction score

That seals it, I'm definitely getting White 2 now. If N had a Zekrom, it wouldn't like a proper continuation of my White adventure.

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Smash! showcases new footage of B2W2, Best Wishes! Season 2: Ghetsis, Skyla c

Pokémon Smash! showcases new footage of B2W2, Best Wishes! Season 2: Ghetsis, Skyla confirmed ...

Today's edition of Pokémon Smash! revealed some new footage of PokéWood, along with two new trailers for Pokémon Black 2 and White 2, and a preview for Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! Season 2.

Read more on Bulbanews

The Wizard
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon Smash! showcases new footage of B2W2, Best Wishes! Season 2: Ghetsis, Sky

One part around the middle of the first trailer looked like a possible new puzzle for the flying gym. It looked like the player was being blown around by gusts of wind.

EDIT: I didn't catch this the first time, but apparently the player (or maybe N since he was there too) fights Ghetsis with him using Kyurem.

I poke your snoot
Reaction score

There's a Pichu statue next to the Pikachu in the Nimbasa theme park!

I can't wait to see how the Pokewood green screen will work.

And Ghetsis is totally in-character if he's having a showdown with Kyurem against Reshiram/Zekrom.

Creator of Nathan Castle
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon Smash! showcases new footage of B2W2, Best Wishes! Season 2: Ghetsis, Sky

Wow, so N seems go be against Ghetis this time. That's interesting but quite predictable. Wherever that area where we see Eevee seems to be indoors in my opinion.

Looking at BW nothing really seems to interest me except from the Dragonite. Is it the one in the league? If so I reckon that Iris gets it

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

And We're going to be getting a Pink version of the 3DS.
Japan's had it since October last year, and North America's had it since February anyway though.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score

...Was Hachikuman seriously the best thing they could come up with?

If it's localized as Brycenman, I'm going to be face palming.

Pokémon Connoisseur.
Reaction score

...Was Hachikuman seriously the best thing they could come up with?

If it's localized as Brycenman, I'm going to be face palming.
I may be wrong, but i guess this is a pun. And i assume they will localize this as Bryceman for American an English audiences.

I have not much to write this time. As usual, i am getting super-hyper-mega excited for new main series games. The new animé season also looks interesting.

From Leyend to Myth
Reaction score

Note Ghetsis wearing the new Plasma Black uniform. I guess this pretty much confirms they've split into followers of Ghetsis and those that liked N's ideals.

Great to see N finally confronting him though. Even if it were predictable, N's Zekrom/Reshiram against Ghetsis' Kyurem was something that had to happen.

(also this means I'm getting Black 2)

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

It was bound to happen that Ghetsis will return with avengance in BW2, and I was expecting Skyla to return somehow because of those two airports from the map.