• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Smash showcases PokéWood and new trailers: Ghetsis and Skyla confirmed to rea

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Smash showcases PokéWood and new trailers: Ghetsis and Skyla confirmed to reappear

Today's edition of Pokémon Smash revealed some new footage of PokéWood, along with two new trailers.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Pokémon Smash showcases PokéWood and new trailers: Ghetsis and Skyla confirmed to

Wow! This was a nice surprise!

Good to see Skyla back! :-D

Re: Pokémon Smash showcases PokéWood and new trailers: Ghetsis and Skyla confirmed to

Cool, it's nice to get some new trailers.

N and Ghetsis are now confirmed to appear! And Ghetsis has Kyurem...

Skyla was there too, but from her sprite, it doesn't look like her outfit changed...

Why hello Ghetsis, is that a sword you have?
And more cool stuff, more wild pokemon, and some more of the environmental changes.

And We're going to be getting a Pink version of the 3DS.

:ksmile:yupp! This is awesome!

Samurott has a completely new back sprite... that's good!

Oh wow, I had to watch it twice to catch a glance at Skyla. I can't really tell if she had a costume change or not with the misty wind. Surely she changed a bit in 2 years. :(

Edit: ...and the starter back sprites look the same to me.

5dun14.png

Yup, Samurott has a new back sprite it seems...

If Ghetsis and N face off with kyurem and Resh/Zek, I wonder how the player will obtain Kyurem and if we'll even have a chance at Resh or Zek? The pokewood actually looks like it may be fun this time around too, I think I only did one musical..

That seals it, I'm definitely getting White 2 now. If N had a Zekrom, it wouldn't like a proper continuation of my White adventure.

Pokémon Smash! showcases new footage of B2W2, Best Wishes! Season 2: Ghetsis, Skyla c

Pokémon Smash! showcases new footage of B2W2, Best Wishes! Season 2: Ghetsis, Skyla confirmed ...

Today's edition of Pokémon Smash! revealed some new footage of PokéWood, along with two new trailers for Pokémon Black 2 and White 2, and a preview for Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! Season 2.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon Smash! showcases new footage of B2W2, Best Wishes! Season 2: Ghetsis, Sky

One part around the middle of the first trailer looked like a possible new puzzle for the flying gym. It looked like the player was being blown around by gusts of wind.

EDIT: I didn't catch this the first time, but apparently the player (or maybe N since he was there too) fights Ghetsis with him using Kyurem.

There's a Pichu statue next to the Pikachu in the Nimbasa theme park!

I can't wait to see how the Pokewood green screen will work.

And Ghetsis is totally in-character if he's having a showdown with Kyurem against Reshiram/Zekrom.

Re: Pokémon Smash! showcases new footage of B2W2, Best Wishes! Season 2: Ghetsis, Sky

Wow, so N seems go be against Ghetis this time. That's interesting but quite predictable. Wherever that area where we see Eevee seems to be indoors in my opinion.

Looking at BW nothing really seems to interest me except from the Dragonite. Is it the one in the league? If so I reckon that Iris gets it

...Was Hachikuman seriously the best thing they could come up with?

If it's localized as Brycenman, I'm going to be face palming.

...Was Hachikuman seriously the best thing they could come up with?

If it's localized as Brycenman, I'm going to be face palming.

I may be wrong, but i guess this is a pun. And i assume they will localize this as Bryceman for American an English audiences.

I have not much to write this time. As usual, i am getting super-hyper-mega excited for new main series games. The new animé season also looks interesting.

Note Ghetsis wearing the new Plasma Black uniform. I guess this pretty much confirms they've split into followers of Ghetsis and those that liked N's ideals.

Great to see N finally confronting him though. Even if it were predictable, N's Zekrom/Reshiram against Ghetsis' Kyurem was something that had to happen.

(also this means I'm getting Black 2)

It was bound to happen that Ghetsis will return with avengance in BW2, and I was expecting Skyla to return somehow because of those two airports from the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom