• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Snap On The Wii? Please!

JapanWhore

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Today, I turned on my dusty N64 and played Pokemon Snap. Then I was imaging how cool it would be to have pokemon Snap on the Wii. What if we could get a special Wiimote that looks like a camera for Pmn Snp or use the Regular Wiimote? Do u think IM crazy or this idea is lame?

No, I think that could actually work. Pokemon Snap was actually one of the
better N64 titles during Pokemon's prime. It was fresh and original and most importantly, fun.
Revamping it for the Wii would definatly be awesome. With all the different
capabilities of the Wii, a photography game + pokemon seems like a no brainer.

Who knows, maybe Nintendo is churning out this concept as we speak.

That does sound really cool, I know I'd play it. I hope they do come out with a game like that.

Oh, that would be sooo cool! The original Pokemon Snap was SO AWESOME!

If you were making it, though, would you keep it on-rails, like the first Snap, or would you have a freely moving Todd/etc.?

I go for freely moving. Imagine moving Todd/whatever around with the nunchuck--sneaking up on Pokémon, using stealth or brashness when necessary--in a big world, instead of linear stages. That'd be awesome.

But then again, much of Nintendo's been going for "simple" lately...

Don't get you're hopes up. There is an incredibly small chance that they would make changes to Snap for the Wii. There are just too many games for the N64 that could aslo use the Wii-mote and I don't think they're gonna give Snap special treatment. Not that I wouldn't love to see that happen, I'm just saying that it's unlikely.

Sillymence said:
Don't get you're hopes up. There is an incredibly small chance that they would make changes to Snap for the Wii. There are just too many games for the N64 that could aslo use the Wii-mote and I don't think they're gonna give Snap special treatment. Not that I wouldn't love to see that happen, I'm just saying that it's unlikely.
Are you referring to the download service? This is talking about a new version.

A lot of people seem to want this as a remake has also been brought up as a possibility for the DS. If we're lucky, PUSA will see the amount of people who want it - (they are supposedly viewing Pokémon forums) - and bring up the possibility to their Japanese counterparts.

Yes, I was talking about the download. I thought he was referring to just making the Wii-mote compatable with the N64 version.

I'd would certainly purchase a copy of Pokemon Snap 2! Let's start a petition NOW!!! :drool:

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom