• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Songs You Can Play On Any Instrument

I learned how to play oracion from the rise of darkrai on the piano from a youtube video XD

At school, I played that on someone's bells and it sounded AWESOME. I love playing Oracion.

That's another one. I forgot about Oracion, I can play that on piano, trumpet, and apparently bells. :)

I'm currently learning how to play R/S/E Rival Battle on piano, but it's hard...

At school, I played that on someone's bells and it sounded AWESOME. I love playing Oracion.

That's another one. I forgot about Oracion, I can play that on piano, trumpet, and apparently bells. :)

I'm currently learning how to play R/S/E Rival Battle on piano, but it's hard...

That's awesome I wish I knew how to play so many instruments! Right now I'm perfecting the piano and I can play pretty good tuba

Wow ashfangirl, you sure are good at a lot of instruments!

I'm self taught in piano(yes, both hands), I'm in my school band with trumpet, I'm teaching myself guitar, and ocarina really isn't that hard if you know what notes are where.

Lets see (ones I can remember, I could probably do others as I can pick songs up by ear quite fast):

Irish Flute/Whistles:
Pokemon Center
Setting Off
Goldenrod City/GSC Bike music
Lugias Theme

Concert Flute:
Pokemon Center
Goldenrod City/Bike Music

Piano:
Pokemon Center
RSE Surf Music

Harmonica:
Setting Off

Panpipes:
Pokemon Center
Lugias Theme

I have taught myself to play a few simplified Pokémon pieces on the piano:

1. Title Theme
  2. Menu Theme (GSC)
  3. Pallet Town
  4. Route 1
  5. Viridian City
  6. Pokémon Center
  7. New Bark Town
  8. Goldenrod City
  9. Wild Battle (Kanto)
  10. Gym Battle (Kanto)
  11. Rival Battle (Johto)
  12. Champion Battle (Johto)
  13. Evolution

My sister likes to play "Vs. Colosseum Master Joe" from Pokemon: Battle Revolution on her keyboard.

I can play some melodies on the piano, but just that. I can play melodies of:

Petalburg City
Pokemon Gym R/B/Y (not battle)
Champion theme (Johto)
Elite Four Theme (Hoenn)
Champion theme (Sinnoh)

Given a good period of time with the song constantly playing and me constantly guessing the notes, I can learn how to do some songs without sheet music

Are there any for flute? I know that piano & flute are in the same key so I could adapt it a little...?

Lol! I can play part of Celadon City on bells...for some reason I find themes from Mario music easier to figure out the notes

Right now I am trying to figure out to play part of the music from the final boss of Bowser's Inside Story (Dark Bowser and Dark Star Fawful I think)

Anything for trombone or baritone? Just about anything base clef would work, but it seems that all of the pokemon songs in base are background music and other higher instruments get the lead parts :(

Anything for trombone or baritone? Just about anything base clef would work, but it seems that all of the pokemon songs in base are background music and other higher instruments get the lead parts :(

Hmm, i actually used to be able to play most of the Gen I songs on bass. Just do a few modifications and it sounds perfect. I really need to buy myself a new one.

Hello.
I can play the first theme (Gotta Catch 'Em All) on piano pretty well...
I really want sheet music or even chords to basically any other theme, but mostly Unbeatable, I Want To Be A Hero, Battle Cry - (Stand Up!), and Black and White.
I have also memorized the lyrics to every opening theme AND the Weird Al Yankovic song Polkamon AND the song called...

Wait for it...

:cool:The CHOSEN OOOOOOOONE O-OO-OOOOOOONE!:cool:
Hehehe...

I can play a few tunes on my Keyboard...It is a high-end keyboard, trust D:

The Pokecentre theme
D/P/P Wild Battle (This is a bit hard >.<)
Aaaand some others.

I'm trying to learn the sad song where Bianca's dad talks to her about not wanting to let her go, I think it's called emotion??

I can play quite a few on the guitar now. Not perfectly though.

Pallet Town
Route 1
Pokemon Centre Theme
Lance's Battle Theme
Bell Tower Theme
Petalburg City
Hoenn Elite 4 Battle Theme
RBY Gym Leader Battle Theme
RSE Drought Theme(This is probably the easiest one)
RSE Flood Theme

I can figure out pretty much all generation 1 music on my clarinet on the recorder, and I can also play the original anime theme song on both of those

I've taught myself the basic tunes of some of the songs on the piano by ear:

-Pokemon Centre
-Jigglypuff song
-Olivine City
-Route 1 (Kanto)
-Route 1 (Johto)
-Celadon City
-Saffron City
-Lavender Town
-Pallet Town
-Goldenrod City
-Vermillion City
-Verdanturf Town
-Littleroot Town
-Lugia's Song

My favourite is Route 1 in Johto and Pallet Town =3

I tried learning Piano online just to play a few of the tunes I hear in my games. Learned how to play Lugia's Song, but I think I've forgotten it now.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom