• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: Soul Seekers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan Summers II
Saffron Junction

Jordan quickly realized the folly of his intervention as the spirits of whatever soul weapon Zaar possessed raced towards him. Lacking any better idea in such quick time, Jordan drew his regular, dual-bladed sword to try and block them. Jordan wouldn't know whether or not the sword was even capable of doing so, as he was quickly inundated by what seemed to be a wave of these spirits knocking him painfully onto the dirt. Though the energy that the spirits were full of had hurt very much, Jordan quickly looked for Zaar to see what his next move would be.

Jordan looked up to see a young girl -- no, boy standing between him and Zaar. When he ordered them both to stop fighting, Jordan needed no more convincing to oblige the odd newcomer. As Jordan sat up, his soul sword spun through the air back towards him, transforming in the air back into Ranger. "No need for thanks," he told Eliot. "However I must digress and thank you for putting an end to what may have been quite unfortunate for me had it continued," Jordan then said to the mysterious boy who had come between him and Zaar.

Marissa
Cerulean Port
Sunrise

Marissa had allowed herself and her close friend Karni, a Kabutops, to sleep in a little today. They awoke, feeling refreshed after a particularly hard week of training and work, and stated making breakfast. Marissa pulled some dried meat and some dried berries from the house's small cupboards and divvied the food between them. Her father had left the week prior to move in with a family friend, so that she could become more independant.

They ate in contented silence, until Karni picked up on something in the air. "Kaa." He looked outside, at the sky, with a troubled look. She shivered a little; he was right, something felt off.

"Yeah, the air feels a little weird. Let's go investigate, it feels like it's coming from the North." Karni nodded, and they finished eating. "Let's go ahead and gather some supplies, I get the feeling we coluld be gone for a while." She wasn't too worried about people noticing her absence; people randomly left on adventures a lot here.

She stood and gathered up some essentials in a leather rucksack, adding some dried food and two blankets last. Karni nodded and stood aside to let her exit first, bowing slightly when she passed him. She laughed and patted his head. "You really do spoil me, you know that? Well, let's start with Lavender, it's not too far with our shortcut."

"Tops, kabu." Karni walked alongside her as they left, his mind racing with all the possibilities of what could be causing the massive disturbance.

OOC: Engaging in the dialogue sequence of his MMORPG so that he can advance the quest.

OoC: Sorry, I didn't want to move Robert anywhere right away, so I made somewhat of a filler arc for his personal story. He'll be moving to another town now. If you would like I'll delete my filler posts, I shall.

Robert
His home in Viridian Forest
A while after sunrise

Robert and Nemus arrived in a boggy part of the woods. He thought he had seen a Carnivine here once. He sat in the shade of a tree and waited. After a while a Carnivine floated by. Amazing! It's levitating! Robert thought. No other Pokemon in the forest levitated. The Carnivine floated up to a tree and began hanging from a branch. It opened its mouth and Robert could smell something sweet. After a few minutes, a fly flied into the Carnivine's mouth and the mouth closed.I see. It lures insects into it's mouth so that it can trap them.

As much as Robert would have liked to stare a Pokemon while it digested a bug, he had better things to do. He had realized he wouldn't be able to find anymore Pokemon in Viridian Forest. He'd pack up and leave for Mount Moon. Surely there would be Pokemon there.

Last edited:
OCC: No, it's just sort of you shattered the rules of the RP; in the time period we're at now, people can only befriend up to two Pokemon maximum, not seven as you put it, Celebi would live in an unknown land (Johto) and you didn't ask permission to make the NPC...

I'm glad you did, however, because it reminded me to let you all know that you can, indeed, make NPCs, but only with my permission.

OoC: Sorry about that. I deleted all mentions of Celebi or the hermit. It won't happen again. However, I would like to say that the seven Carnivine were not friends of the hermit. He had forced them into the ground around his house as a security system.

Last edited:
Zaar
Entering Celadon Castle Town

Zaar managed to reach the Castle Town without incident. Not a single Pokemon was in sight, and that was strange. They don't normally hide from humans. Actually, they do the exact opposite. But like he said before, these were troubled times.

When Zaar reached the gates, they opened, controlled by the gatekeepers at the top. He then entered the city, heading in the direction of Castle Kanto. Maybe something actually was going wrong.

Devon Allen
Celedon Castle

Devon walked into the castle behind another man who looked none to pleased. He hadn't even stopped since he left that early morning. It was now the late afternoon and all he wanted to do was become a knight. He followed the man and then tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me knight, but could you point me to where I should become a knight?" asked Devon to the man.

OOC: Hes asking Zaar

Zaar
Celadon Castle Town

Zaar glanced at Devon. Raaz, who had turned back out of Soul Weapon form during the trip here, glared at him, as if he was contemplating whether or not to add his spirit to its collection. "I am not a formal member of the Kanto Knights," Zaar said impatiently. "Rather, I am an assassin working for said organization. You may apply at Castle Kanto, but trust me, there's no chance of you getting the position straight away. In order to become a Knight, you must undergo the most rigorous training program in the entire kingdom. It's not an organization to take lightly."

Last edited:
"Nor would I." said Devon. "Me and my partner wish to do the best we can do, at all costs."

Zaar
Celadon Castle Town

Zaar smirked. "Doesn't everyone? Now then, I have to get to the castle myself. Good day," he said, heading toward the castle once more.

Robert
His hut

Robert looked around his home. He had found a really big leaf to wrap his things in. He had a supply of berries and herbs. He also had plants he had heard were good for selling. He'd leave in the afternoon, after he'd had the chance to take down his hut. He didn't want to prevent anyone else from using this land after he left.

Devon continued to the castle and was stopped by a guard.

OOC: Ummmmm, GM can control the Guard and whatever other NPC you have in-store for me.

Last edited:
OCC: Um, yeah, edit your post to just come up to the guard /:

Eliot Nadel
Saffron Junction
Morning

"Uhh...Yeah, can I go now?" Eliot asks the boy, turning his gauntlets back into Onix. "I mean, I'm not busy, but I kinda like to wander, maybe go to Lavender Town, and if it's all the same to you and your fathers, I think I'll leave."

The boy nodded and sank back into the ground with a flick of his wand.

The guards crossed their cepters as Devon appeared. "State your buisness!" said the left one.

Jordan Summers II
Saffron Junction

"Very well, that was quite odd," Jordan said, getting back up to his feet as the pain of Zaar's attack started to subside. His soul sword rose back into the air, transforming back into Jordan's Ralts. The Pokemon fell down to the Earth, slipping as he tried to land on Jordan's arm. Jordan caught Ranger before he hit the ground however, hoisting him back onto his shoulder. "Come, Ranger. We should go to the dojo before we are late."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom