• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Special Agents 2: Sinnoh's Shadows Start Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Uh oh." Kyrote said " i sense dark energy emitting from the forest over there. you go to the gym, i'm gonna head to the forest" He said as he ran off.

"there's gotta be a torn-world portal around here somewhere, i gotta get revenge on Giratina" Kyrote said looking around

"Yet another runna...." Tai remarked. "Why did ya hit him, Nin?" she pondered. "The laddie needs to grow up, lassie." He simply retorted. She nodded. "He was a whina..." she mused. "He's lucky I don't hit him for being sexist." "Lass, if you did that, he would be in the hospital." He pointed a finger at her. "True... He was a brat.." She shrugged, making him chuckle and sip on his lemonade.

"Lassie!" Nin yelled at Allison. "Crasher Wake is a Water-type user. His toughest Pokémon is a Floatzel!" He pointed out before finishing his lemonade and crashed the can with his pincher. "Giving her tips, now?" "Hey, got to tell her the info." he fired back. She chuckled as well and sipped from her lemonade.
--------

In the Center.....

"Hi, honey! You gotten bigger!" Olivia cooed, watching her 5 month old baby girl Rinna gurgle and laugh over the video-phone. Rinna was the spitting image of Volkner, except her eyes were the famous Chorcino hazel.

"How has she been, honey?" She asked Volkner.

"She walked a little bit a day ago." He said, pride evident in his voice.

"*motherly squeal* She did?! I wish I was there.... but I got work..." she said in a depressed tone.

"I keep taking her to meet your mom and dad..." Volkner said, a sad tone was evident in the blond Sunyshorian.

"So, how goes the Gym life?" she asked.

"Not many challenges worth savoring..." Volkner said in a bored tone.

"I could get Travis -"

"No. That brother of yours takes battles WAY too seriously. He's like a Terminator. Plus, he can take down a herd of Taurus with little effort." He interrupted Olivia.

"...true." she said.

"Well, I gotta feed her. See you soon, raimizuhime*!" He then hung up.

She had a tear of happiness on her face. She loved seeing her daughter and her husband, much to the dismay to Volkner's fan club. She had a look of pride and accomplishment that wasn't seen since Rinna's birth. It made even Travis cry, though he cried because he was named Rinna's godfather. There is a good chance Rinna gained her mother's powers, but she hasn't shown any signs as of yet. But, she was only an infant. Only time would tell...

*Raimizuhime - Lightning water princess

I woke up in a room with nobody in it. A faimiliar person walked into the room. He said, "I hear you've been fighting team rocket these past years... I want you to know that we are much worse. We will mold the universe to a good place, a place where I will rule." He stopped. I was confused. "And you might be?" I asked. "Cyrus," As soon as he said that, I knew I was in trouble. I reached into my pocket. And threw it behind Cyrus. "You win, thats all I have to protect myself." I lied. "Okay then..." The ball suddenly opened into a ratatta that jumped onto Cyrus's head and used hyperfang on his head. This knocked him out. "We have to get out o f here!"

OOC: HOLY CRAP I SUCK IM SO STUPID! Wait, let me fix that...

Before I was going to leave the room I looked back at the body. A wig fell off. "I wonder where the real Cyrus is..." I lauged and walked into the next room. There was a hallway and there were other people in it. I stopped and went flat against the wall.

He got into the gym, he saw Crasher Wake waiting in the other side, apparently Allison was talking to one of Travis's friends so he just went righ on the battl. "Finally someone gets here" Wake said witha frown. 'So, I heard from Roark and the others that you're the new rookie sensation" he grinned at him. "Yeah, now three on three right" he said as he let out Spark; who had just evolved into a Luxio. 'Go Quagsire" Wake let outhis Quagsire. "Thunderbolt" Spark fired a thunderbolt but it didn't affected Quagsire. "Ha,ha,ha, you just make me laugh louder, Quagsire is part ground which means he's immune against electric attacks" Wake laughed again. "Man, he's right, return Spar" Elliot returned Spark. "Go Twig" he let out his Turtwig.

I looked around the corner.There was about 15 people in there. I had to get out. I threw my other pokeballs out and the people looked over at me. Pheonix dived at them knocking out a few. I ran in and started fighting off Galactics. Salamander was slashing at them. Blood was flying everywhere.

I eventually knocked them out. One tried to sit up and groaned. I picked him up by his chest. "Where am I and what are you doing!?" I yelled. "V-V-Veilstone city and this is a team Galactic base!" I dropped him and walked off. As I left the room, I turned back at him. "I would leave this whole thing if I were you, that plan will never happen." I left the room with my pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom