• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Special Agents 2: Sinnoh's Shadows Start Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran outside after seeing a light. "What the crap is that!?" I said, looking at a pokemon I had never heard of before.

Last edited:
A lightning bolt struck the ground between Deoxys and Elliot. It cleared to reveal Gallantus.

Gallantus looked like when he possessed Travis, except the human elements were replaced with dragoniod elements.

"{Lord Deoxys, what made you come to reveal yourself?}" Gallantus asked, Angelis spinning in his hand.

Kyrote awoke. " What the? what hit me?" Kyrote said. " Aw well guess i'll head back and see Elliot" Kyrote came out of the Torn-World near Veilstone.
He saw Elliot Deoxys and Travis! But Travis looked... different.

"AAAH! Salemence hasn't been out for a while. Maybe he could help" Kyrote said, sending out Salemence. He Rode Salemence to above the battle watching everything.

Gallantus sent a pulse of energy towards his cape. In seconds, it turned into dragon-like wings and followed Deoxys into the building. "{Lord Deoxys, stop this madness!}" He roared, sounding very feral.

Blaze and Deoxys wer having a close batte, they were fighting all around the city bouncing off the buildings and breaking windows, Deoxys used variuous psychics and dark attacks, but Blaze countered them with its fire and fighting attacks. "A battle between fisical and mental attacks" Elliot said as he saw that both Pokemon were breathing heavily already.

,How long was I Gone?, Kyrote thought,Travis is acting weird and I sense that Elliot is much more powerful then before!,

"{Enough!!}" Gallantus yelled, slashing Deoxys in half. "{Lord Deoxys, I urge you to stop this!}" He roared.

"{Forgive me for this.}" Gallantus grabbed Deoxys's head and threw him into the ground. He followed it up with "{Wind Storm!}" He fired razor-sharp winds that sliced deep into Deoxys's body. He then landed directly on Deoxys's head, cratering it.

Kyrote and Salemence Crash-landed behind Elliot. " we got work on those landings " Kyrote said to Salemence

"Well I ran nto Giratina while in the Torn-World" Kyrote said " Of course this time he wanted to control me again. so I kinda Need to be away from all Pokemon at all times. He senses my pressence though Pokemon"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom