• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Special Agents 2: Sinnoh's Shadows Start Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I've heard of him... Let's hope we can get something decent to come out of this..." I motioned him to go toward the door so we could go train.

"Okay..." I let out my pokemon. "Well, it it's a fire pokemon, I have a downside here..."

--

Do we know that It's immune to fire?

Well Giratina looks as though he's out of the torn-World so get to train in zero gravity again! Or should i do it on the sky ground thingy?" Kyrote said as he was walking through the woods. " I wonder what Elliot's doing right now?"

OOC: I looked up Heatran on Bulbapedia. It says He's immune to fire.

"Pheonix doesn't deal well with fire types, Blaze can't really fight a legendary, and Starly, well, is a starly!"

"Though, a starly can turn into a staravia if we work hard..."

OOC: It's steel and fire.

Thats steel..." I said, looking at the data.

"Or theres always the idea that I could go catch another pokemon..." I flipped through a Sinnoh pokedex that was on a table.

I turned to Eric. "That is a good idea, but I need to do something, we need to go to Johto."

"I wasn't planning on statying there... Have you ever met Kurt?" I asked.

OOC: Aww... Okay...

I flipped through my pager messages. There was a second message from Kurt.
I was going to send you my masterball prototype, but my pineco got into my storage and got it lost. Sorry!
"Aww, crap! I was going to catch it. Kurt can make pokeballs, but he lost his masterball prototype. I guess I'm using Blaze."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom