• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Star Squad: Start Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youngster_Joey

Hurrrrr...
Reaction score
POKEMON STAR SQUAD​
"Soaring high in the sky with our clear and keen eyes, we'll be there!" ~Motto of the Pokemon Star Squad police force

WOOHOO! Finally I got this up. For any info pertaining to this Role Play, please check out the sign-up thread.

So this is kind of how this is going to start off:
For Star Squad Members:
You can pretty much start out anywhere, living whatever life you have outside or inside of the base, depending on your character. You can pretty much do whatever

For Dark Wing Members:
Like above, you can be doing anything, but within the Dark Wing base of operations.

Alright, let us begin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Dark Wing Headquarters, Burglor’s Office Room, roughly 8:00 AM:

The office room of the boss of the Dark Wing was pitch-black with darkness. Several doorways were tightly locked, and the room was as empty and lifeless as it could be. Just then, rows of lights turned themselves on, illuminating the clean, bright red carpet and the shiny, metallic walls of the office room. It revealed the bosses’ desk, made with a crystal clear glass mantel and steel support structures. An automatic door slide opens from the walls near the side of the desk, revealing Nathaniel Burglor himself. Sitting patiently, his chair, which was connected to a conveyer belt, drove itself to its proper position behind the desk. Instantaneously, several other doors beside the walls of his office opened, and out came wheeled robots, of varying shapes and sizes. They scurried towards Burglor, and began massaging his shoulders and his feet.

One final door opened from the other wall onto the side of his desk. This revealed yet another robot, but it was much taller, dressed in formal attire, and held a napkin and a silver platter similar to a butler. On its small wheels, the robot greeted his master accordingly.

“Good morning, Mr. Burglor,” greeted the machine in a robotic voice. “Your breakfast is ready.” The robot put the platter on his desk and revealed his breakfast. Out came the steam of freshly made sunny-side-up eggs, complete with hash browns and bacon. On the side of the platter were salt and pepper cointainers, a glass bottle of ketchup, and a champainge-orange juice concoction to drink.

“Disperse,” said Burglor to the robots that were massaging him. Instantly, the robots left him and returned to their stations within the walls of his large office room. He then put a napkin on his lap, and started with the bacon. His eyes widened upon cruching the perfectly crispy, succulent strip. “Is this swinub bacon!? That is my favorite, and it’s perfectly cut!” Burglor continued to enjoy his restaurant quality meal. This was just a regular day for Burglor, however. With the amount of valuables that he’s already stolen and sold, he had enough to live like a king.

Suddenly, a small shutter opened from the top of the left wall. A large, dark-colored bird swooped out with great speed, and glided towards Burglor’s desk. This was Godfather, a honchkrow belonging to Burglor. It held a slim booklet inside its slender beak and landed on Burglor’s desk, flapping its wings.

“Gah! Stop that!” Burglor commanded, covering his food from the dust and feathers being released by Godfather’s wings. “What have I told you about flapping your wings over my food? Why you—. “ Just then, the honchkrow placed the brochure it’s been holding on the side of his desk. “What is this?” he asked, picking up the brochure curiously. Upon opening it, he found that it was an advertisement for the grand opening of the new Kanto Pokemon Preserve in Fuchsia City, replacing the now old Pal Park. It advertised excitement, special events and accommodations, but most importantly to Burglor, exhibits of rare and exotic pokemon. Burglor’s eyes widened with surprise. This was a Pokemon thief’s dream come true.

“Excellent work, my Godfather!” he cheered. “It looks like we’ve got a new mission! Now lets see…” Burglor reached into his pockets for a possible reward for his pokemon pet, but the honchkrow insisted on snatching one of Burglor’s strips of swinub bacon. It flew to its post near the desk and swallowed the strip of bacon greedly. “Hey! That wasn’t for you!” Burglor shouted at Godfather, clenching his teeth. Godfather simply turned his head away, giving off a sinister, teasing grin.

“Well anyway,” said Burglor. “I should wake up the admins immediately, as today should be the grand opening, and this shouldn’t be missed.” He flipped open a lid on his desk, revealing a device similar to an intercom. He pressed a red button on the device and spoke into it.

“Admin Drake, Admin Empira, and Admin L’wren, report to my office immediately to receive your next assignment!
I repeat.
Admin Drake, Admin Empira, and Admin L’wren, report to my office immediately to receive your next assignment!”

The message rang through every speaker in the entire base. It sounded in each of the rooms where the Dark Wing Administrators were staying, and even in the large, prison-like room where the masses of grunts were sleeping in.

Ununbium City, Star Squad Headquarters, Dr. Robertson’s bedroom, same time:

Ein Robertson was snoring loudly, lying uncovered on his bed in a separate room within the Star Squad Headquaters. His sheets where disheveled and he had magazines containing “gorgeous” and “sexy” women lying on top of him. It was not only a place for the Star Squad to discuss their missions, it was also his home. As soon as the clock reached “eight” on his PokeScanner, its wake-up alarm was triggered. It made the sound of a real alarm clock, and woke Dr. Robertson instantly.

“Eek! Gah! What happened!? Where am I!?” he said in a panic. Suddenly, he saw the magazine below him and calmed down. “Ooh, okay. So that’s what I was doing, eh?”

Dr. Robertson got out of his bed and stretched his arms. He then proceeded to use the bathroom and perform his business, including brushing his teeth and blowing his nose. He finally got dressed out of his pajamas and into his usual attire. He cleaned off his glasses and put them on, which magnified his eyes in a kind of amusing way. He then left his room and went into his kitchen to make breakfast. His bidoof, Gerby, was sleeping on the kitchen floor beside a bowl of vegetables.

“Wake up, Gerby,” said Robertson groggily. “A new day of experimentation is ahead.” The bidoof twitched its ears and opened its eyes gradually. It then rolled over and fell back asleep.

Ununbium City, Central Park:

“Sceptile, use your Leaf Storm!” said the sound of a male voice within the park. A pokemon battle was going on between a young boy’s sceptile and a young girl’s staraptor. The girl’s name was Twist, and she was both a Pokemon Trainer and a member of the Star Squad.

“Staraptor, you can take that kind of attack, use Fly!” Twist commanded to her Staraptor. The bird pokemon flew high into the air, ready to swoop down and attack the foe’s sceptile. While such a move would actually cause it to faint, being a grass type of pokemon, the sceptile just stood there, focusing its attention on Staraptor. It was as if it was waiting for something. Finally, the sceptile’s trainer called out, “Slam!” and as soon as Staraptor was close enough to it, the sceptile swiftly moved to the side of the bird pokemon, grabbed it by its wing, and flung the staraptor head-first into the ground. Dirt flung in several directions as Staraptor’s face was dug into the ground. It fainted almost instantly.

Twist gasped. “Shoot! Staraptor!” she cried. Twist then pointed her PokeScanner at the beat up staraptor and withdrew it with a beam of light back into the scanner. Shifting through her selection of pokemon using the scanner’s directional pad, she finally chooses her last resort. “You can do this, Magnezone!” she said, as a beam of light fired out of the scanner and revealed a large, saucer-like steel pokemon. The Magnezone shrieked in its robotic cry and twisted its two, magnet-like arms.

The opposing trainer cried out, “Leaf Storm!” The sceptile, once again, unleashed a whirwind of sharp leaves onto the magnezone. Because of its type, however, Magnezone didn’t feel that much damage. “Let’s end this, use Magnet Bomb!” Twist commanded, and the Magnezone unleashed several bright orbs that homed in on the sceptile, exploding upon contact with the forest pokemon. Finally, the sceptile fainted, and was withdrawn back into its scanner.

The two trainers shook hands as the match was over, and the opposing boy trainer transferred Pokedollars into Twist’s scanner for winning. “Wow m’am,” the foe commented. “For someone who doesn’t have a full party, you’re pretty good!”

Twist chucked. “Thanks. If I had enough pokemon on my team, this wouldn’t be the case, but either way, it’s all about skill. Your sceptile was pretty good, though.” The other trainer thanked her for her comment and bid her goodbye. As soon as she was alone, Twist released Staraptor out of her scanner to calm it down.

“Hey, buddy,” Twist said calmly to the Staraptor. “You put up a good fight, we’ll just try harder next—“Just when she was about to approach it, her Staraptor slapped her away with its wings. Nothing angered it more than to lose in a battle, and it often felt like it was losing more because of its ownership of Twist instead of its original master, Dr. Robertson. Twist simply sighed, and sat down on a nearby park bench. She then shuffled through her photo album collection on her PokeScanner, and finally came to an old image of her and her Typhlosion. Her eyes became glassy and she held her scanner close to her arms, trying not to cry. “Oh Typhlosion,” she thought. “I miss you every day…”

Dark Wing Headquarters, Empira's Quarters, Roughly 8 AM

The man named Empira sat in solitude of his room. Even with his hulking armor not covering his body, he wore a full body suit and mask when he had his armor off to relax in his room. He was feeding the Pokemon hidden within the Gold Pokeball, but it too was hidden from site, but it was quite large. "Soon my friend, soon I will keep my promise to you." he said lowly, getting a nod from the large Pokemon. He heard the alert. "Return." he ordered, recalling it to the golden Pokeball.

Empira took off his mask as personalized robots surrounded him, his face still hidden in darkness as the robots attached his armored suit to his body, one lifting him up to attach the parts that boosted his height. Finally, the armor was complete and a red glow went across the visor as the suit fully activated. He took the Gold Pokeball and put it in its slot in the chest, a plan of the hardest glass he could find closing over it. He then stompped out of his room, his elite soldiers flanking him.

-------------------

Virdian Gym

"Rex! Use Giga Impact!" ordered the intense Jarret Wake. The black and grey furred Mightyena complied and charged forwards, tendils of yellow energy spreding out from his head and a purple energy dome surrounding him until he hit his opponent, a Scyther, square in the chest, causing an explosion to spred through the room. The room was much the same as it was before, marble collums and a gennerally Roman feel to it, but he'd painted it with fiery red highlights.

The offical looked at the results of the explosion, Rex landing unharmed while the Scyther fell to the ground, eyes swirly and unconscious. "Scyther is unable to battle! The winner is Rex! The battle goes to Jarret!"

Jarret nodded. He'd actuelly had a challenge that time, Nova had been knocked out by the trainer's first Pokemon, a Golem, he then had used Nami, his Floatzel to defeat it but recalled her against the trainer's Electrabuzz, which Rex had brought down. The Scyther, a fast one, had managed to defeat Nami afterwards with its suprising speed but then Rex took it down.

"Return Rex!" ordered Jarret, sending him back to his scanner. "You did well, take a good rest." he said, walking over to the boy, who congraduated his Pokemon on a hard battle. "Good job kid, you actuelly gave me a good challenge, be proud, I hope you get stronger and battle me again." he said, shaking the young boy's hand. He turned and returned to his privite study, putting his scanner in a device to heal his Pokemon as he looked over new items he'd been sent from across the regions. "Hmm..." he said, looking over several, even though he was a Gym Leader, he was also the Star Squad's Detective, his job being to investiagate Dark Wing's crimes and try to predict their next move. "Let's see, we've got the Ribbon Cup being transported for the up coming Grand Festivile, possible for the french admin, she's into that kinda thing, a shiny Eevee being transported to a lab in Cinibar Islands...maybe but unlikely." he said. "Too much work, too little reward, but possible." he spoke to himself. "A Fuchsia City opens new Pokemon Perserve, rare and exiotic Pokemon on display." he read. "These three are the most likely targets, but I'd fay the Pokemon Perserve would be the primary target. There's no way they could resist it." Once his Pokemon were healed, he used his Scanner to call Robertson's number.

Ununbium City: Star Squad Headquaters:

Dr. Robertson sat on his small kitchen table to eat a breakfast sandwich that he made himself. Just then, his PokeScanner began to ring like a telephone.

"Bah! The nerve of people to call me when I'm eating!" complained Dr. Robertson. "I wonder who this lot is supposed to be..." He checked the caller ID, and found that it was actually Jarret Wake. Suddenly, his mood lightened up. "Ah, good young Jarret Wake! I wonder what info he's found," Robertson said to himself, as he pressed a button to answer the call and saw Jarret's face on the screen.

"Good morning, Mr. Wake!" he greeted cheerfully to Jarret. "How's your gym leader business coming along? Any news with you?" Dr. Robertson always prided himself with being personable with his officers.

Viridian Gym

Jarret nodded. "Good morning, Robertson-sama." he said, refering to the doctor with sama, a much more honorible version of san. "It is going well, I just had a very good challenger, beat two of my Pokemon, impressive but I won in the end." he said. "Anyway, I've came up with three possible targets Dark Wing would probably be intrested in but the most likely is the new Fuchsia City Pokemon Perserve." he said. "Exotic Pokemon on display, that many rare Pokemon is too good a target for Dark Wing to pass up." he said. "The other two are the Ribbon Cup being transported and a shiny Eevee being transported to a lab on Cinibar Island, but both of them, while valuible, aren't as big as the Fuchsia City one, though I'd still suggest heightening secutirty around those areas, Fuchsia city is the biggest target."

Ununbium City

Devon was polishing his egg and watching his pokemon playing in the park. Walrein and Polytoad were swimming, Happiny and Porygon were playing on the Jungle Gym. Ditto was playing with a wild Skitty and both of them seemed to be having a good time. He looked at his watch and decided to head to HQ. He recalled everyone except Happiny.

OOC: Happiny doesn't like Pokescanners

He put the egg in his bag and held Happiny in his arms. He started walking to the HQ.

The Dark Wing Headquarters, His Laboratory experimenting, roughly 8:00 AM:

"Alright grunt, hold your PokéScanner in the air, I'm going to fire the SnagRay." Flame says cautiously. "Um, okay, what did you say you were giving me for being a test Subject?" The grunt asks. "We'll see." Flame says and activates the SnagRay. It hit his Scanner and destroyed it, killing the Grunt as well.

"Needs a little less power," Flame says walking out of the Laboratory to the main area.

Star Squad HQ

Eliot was in his lab, working on his latest invention: A fully-functioning reproduction of a World War II tank that runs on candy and is made of tin cans, cardboard, and other things he found while rummaging in the dumpster. He hadn't slept for three days, and thus didn't have the presence of mind to remove the banana peel (Which he also got from from the dumpster) on his head. Noting that it's time for his coffee break, he makes a pot from his coffee machine (Powered by a very, very small black hole) and downs it in one gulp. A few minutes later, he's finished, and decides to test his new device. He feeds a bag of Gummi bears, a pound of taffy, and 107 malted milk balls into it, turns it on, and, leaving through the door in his lab (Which is really more or less a very large garage) he drives to a nearby diner. On the way, he sees his co-worker Devon. "Hi Devon! Want to help me test out my new toy?" He says, poking his head out of the hatch, leaving the steering wheel unattended, decimating a tree and nearly running over a pedestrian.

Last edited:
Dark Wing HQ; Drake Demonic's Quarters

Top Admin Drake Demonic had just woken up. "Ugh... another boring day..." He mumbled to himself. He got out of his bed, and headed for his bathroom. He washed his face, brushed his teeth, and did the rest of his buisness. Then, he changed out of his pajamas and into his normal clothes. Suddenly, his Shiftry popped out of it's pokeball. Drake looked at Shiftry, puzzled. "Well Shiftry, anoth-"

Drake was cute off by Mr. Burglor's announcement. "This better be good!" Drake groaned. "C'mon Shiftry, let's get this over with..." Drake started walking towards Mr. Burglor's office, with Shiftry by his side. Once they arrived, Drake and Shiftry awaited the other two Admins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blackthorn City Gym

Paige sighed, waiting patiently for a challenger. "Trainers these days aren't strong enough to get to me..." She yawned. "It's so BORING!" She went over to the bleachers and took a seat. "I might as well relax while I wait." She took out her PokeScanner and played around with it. "Ugh! It's only 8 AM! What am I supposed to do for the rest of the day if nobody challenges me!" She then looked at her contacts list. "I hope we get a mission from Star Squad... I haven't been on a mission for a while now."

Goldenrod City, Johto

Violet awoke to the sound of her poke-scanner alarm on the 4th floor of the pokemon center she had been staying at that evening. She was making her way across the regions in an effort to get to Kanto. Professor Rowan had wanted her to observe the new pokemon being brought to the preserve opening in Fuchsia City. She yawned slightly as she slid out of bed, got dressed in her usual purple hued attire, and slipped on her lab coat. “Looks like another day of traveling…” She sighed as she began to make her way down stairs. Violet didn’t necessarily mind the travel, she’d always loved seeing new places, it was just that making your way from Sinnoh to Kanto was quite the long trek. As well as the fact she had mild jetlag. She checked out of the pokemon center and grabbed some breakfast at a local diner in Goldenrod. She had been on the road for 7 days now and had finally made her way into the Johto Region. Just one more day on the magnet train to Kanto and she would be able to relax a little.

While eating her breakfast, she dialed the number for the Professor’s Laboratory. As the dial tone rang Doc, her sableye, climbed onto the table eyeing her silverware. “Hello, this is Rowan.” Answered a voice on the other line.

“Hello Professor, it’s Violet. I thought I’d give you a status report.”

“Oh, yes, Violet. Please proceed.”

“Well, I’ve made it to Goldenrod and it shouldn’t be more than a day or so till I am able to reach the preserve.” At this point Doc had decided her fork would make a good breakfast and put the pointed end into his mouth. Trying to maintain her composure on the phone Violet grabbed the other end and began flailing around the table.

“Good. Good. Now I want you to observe the pokemon and how they react to being in the pokemon preservation area. You should at least observe for a week, perhaps longer…”

“Ye..yes!” Violet exclaimed as yanked the utensil out of the pokemon’s mouth.

“I’m glad you’re so excited about your work. I’ll be expecting updates. Goodbye.” And with that he hung up the phone. People were now staring. Violet ended the scanner-call blushing, blinked a few times in embarrassment, and put the money on the table.

“Come on Doc, let’s go to the station…” she said and began to head for the door. Doc followed but not before swallowing the infamous fork whole.

Last edited:
Dr. Robertson - Ununbium City, Star Squad HQ:

Dr. Robertson was on the phone with the Pokemon Reserve's Warden.

"So, Mr. Robertson, you are anticipating that the Dark Wing could possibly invade my reserve?" asked the warden curiously.

"Well," replied Robertson. "Correct me if I'm wrong, Warden, but you are putting rare pokemon as a part of your exhibit, aren't you?"

"Yes, they're part of the main attraction." he replied.

"...They'll also be the main attraction for the Dark Wing." Robertson retorted. "Nathaniel Burglor loves rare pokemon, and something like this would be a treasure trove for him. We only want to extend your security."

Over the screen, the warden nodded in agreement. "Very well, our grand opening will start at 12:00 PM. If you can send in your team a little early, we'll be grateful."

"Agreed, we'll be there in just a moment." reassured Dr. Robertson, and he hung up. He then ran to the Star Squad Meeting room, and activated a large, computer-like device made especially to contact all members of the Star Squad Police Force.

He pressed a button on the intercom to send his message to all officer's PokeScanners.

Attention all Star Squad Officers. Please meet at the base within an hour from now. I have an urgent assignment that needs to be discussed in the meeting room.

Also, Twisty-wisty? Can you please pick up some orange juice for me at the grocery store? Pretty-please? I just found out I didn't have any after eating breakfast. Please arrive with it at the meeting. I love you Twisty-wisty!

He ended his message with the release of the button. The message was sent out to every officer, both near and far, on their scanners.

----------------------------------------------------------

Twist - Ununbium City, Central Park:

Upon failing to calm down her Staraptor, Twist withdrew it to her scanner.

She let out a sigh. "I guess I need to get used to him a little more..." Suddenly, she heard her PokeScanner ring, and she received the message sent by her uncle, Dr. Robertson. She became flustered with embarrasment. "Oh wow, he did not just call me 'Twisty-wisty' over the Star Squad communications! Dammit, Uncle Rob!" She pouted and grasped her scanner firmly. "And now he's asking me to get orange juice? God, why me?" She then started walking towards a nearby grocery store to pick up some orange juice for Dr. Robertson.

Ununbium City

"Awww...No waffles for me." Eliot says, turning his tank around and heading to base. He then takes his pokescanner and orders his robots to make him some crepes for when he's done with the meeting. "Oh, and with blueberries!" He says, parking his tank, and heading to the meeting room. On the way, he notices the banana peel on his head and casually throws it over his shoulder as he enters the meeting room. "What's up, Doctor?" He asks his boss.

Viridian City

Being he already knew the situation, Jarret the gym trainers tell any new challengers he was out on buisness and he got on his motorcycle. He kept his scanner open. "Professor, I'm going to head straight for Fuchsia city. It'd take too long for me to go all the way back to base from Viridian City at this time. I'll attend the meeting by scanner. This way if Dark Wing decides to show up early, someone will all ready be there to slow them down." he said over the scanner. "Tell me professor, are these rare Pokemon someone's property already?" he asked. "If they are, then if Empira is sent on the mission, he'll likely battle them personally before stealing them, if not, well I think he'd just capture him." he said. Empira was a strange one, he wasn't like the other members, he actually had a sense of honor. "That man may be a member of Dark Wing, but I have to say, I respect him for his sense of honor."

Dark Wing HQ, Burglar's Office

Empira entered the room carefully, making sure not to smash something on accident due to his massive size. He bowed to Burglar. "My lord, I have arrived." he said, looking up to him. "What is thy bidding?" he asked, showing his honor.

Devon ran after Eliot and hopped on the back of his Tank. It was literally a piece or trash but nevertheless it would get him to HQ on time. He had a cup of coffee which he started to sip but then Happiny took a huge gulp and that was the end of that. They got to HQ and got off the back of the Tank and went through the back door to the HQ so Eliot wouldn't notice him sneaking off the Tank. He went into the meeting room and took his usual seat.

OOC: My guy never got to tge diner. He turned around and headed back to HQ. Also, he already had a whole pot of the stuff.

Goldenrod City, Johto

Violet entered the station still slightly red from the incident at the restaurant. “I know you like minerals and all, but really? A fork?” she said addressing the troll like creature on her shoulder. Doc just smiled and replied with a mixture of laughter and poke-speech. She slapped her forehead and rolled her eyes at her companion. The station was crowded and she seemed to be running into people quite frequently. When she made it to the schedule board it appeared as if the next available shuttle to Kanto was not until noon. “I guess we’ll have to wait…” she whispered quietly to herself as she found a bench to sit on. Not long after sitting down, her poke-scanner rang.

“Attention all Star Squad Officers. Please meet at the base within an hour from now. I have an urgent assignment that needs to be discussed in the meeting room.

Also, Twisty-wisty? Can you please pick up some orange juice for me at the grocery store? Pretty-please? I just found out I didn't have any after eating breakfast. Please arrive with it at the meeting. I love you Twisty-wisty!”

“Poor Twist…At least I’m not the only one getting embarrassed this morning.”
She thought giggling under her breath. “Looks like the preserve is going to have to wait, sorry Professor.”

With that she got up and exited the train station quickly. “At least I’m in Johto, I’ll just head up to Olivine and catch a boat to Headquarters.” Looking around the streets of Goldenrod she flagged down an Officer Jenny.

“Yes ma’am, how may I be of service?” questioned the blue haired official. Violet flashed her Star Squad Badge (OoC: Do they have those? If not I’ll edit the post.) and then proceeded to answer.

“Can you give me a ride to Olivine? I need to catch the next boat to Dream Island.” After receiving a confirmation, Violet returned Doc to the scanner, put a helmet on, and hopped onto the back of Jenny’s cycle. In a about an hour or so she made it to Ununbium City and headed straight fot the meeting room of Star Squad Headquaters.

OOC: Yes, your post is fine.

Somewhere among the streets of Ununbium City:

Twist left the grocery store with a gallon of orange juice for Dr. Robertson. She then checked to see if no one was around and went into an ally way with a dead end made entirely of bricks... Or so it seems. Twist dug her hands into a crevace in one of the bricks and opened it, revealing that it was actually a lid to cover a scanning device. She pulled her jacket to reveal her badge and directed it towards the scanner. The brick wall slide open to reveal a device made to teleport her directly to the base. As she went through it, the door closed and became that uninteresting brick wall again.

---------------------------------------------------------

Star Squad Headquarters, Meeting Room:

Twist finally arrived to the meeting room, grasping the orange juice in her hands. She tried not to look at her co-workers in the meeting room in fear of getting teased, and handed Dr. Robertson the gallon of orange juice.

"Thank you, deary!" Robertson replied to her playfully. Twist wasn't humored. "You 'outta pay me extra to do your crappy side-jobs!" she snapped, folding her arms and walking briskly towards her usual spot in the meeting room. Dr. Robertson snickered as he poured himself a glass of orange juice.

He heard his scanner ring, and answered the call, seeing as it was Jarret Wake again. He listened carefully to him and nodded in agreement. "Yes, that Empira is an interesting character, but we should still be on guard. The pokemon in the reserve were originally captured from the wild, and are being kept there to make sure that they breed in good conditions and are protected from poachers. Most of the pokemon there are rare because they were hunted frequently, such as Lapras and Farfetch'd. I'm glad you are headed towards the Pokemon Reserve, we'll meet you there once we get this issue situated with the rest of the officers."

Dr. Robertson then turned to his team. "Ah, great, I'm glad most of us are here. I was on the phone with Mr. Wake just now, and this is going to pertain to your next assignment," he announced. "I think we are missing a person at the moment, so lets sit tight."

Twist eyes sparkled as she heard about Jarret Wake, but also nudged back in a bit of nervousness. She was fond of Jarret's "coolness" and had a slight crush on him.

-------------------------------------------

The Dark Wing Headquaters, Burglor's Office:

"Ah, welcome, you two." Burglor greeted the two admins that arrived. "I'm at least happy you two are punctual, unlike another admin I know!" He was referring to L'wren, who still hasn't arrived after about 30 minutes have passed.

"Anyway, you've all gathered here to receive your next assignment. Thanks to my trustworthy spy..." He looked towards his Honchkrow with a grin. "... I have just received information about the grand opening of a new Pokemon Park located in the Kanto region. It is known as the Wild Pokemon Reserve, and it's not only a safari tour where people get to see pokemon, but it's also meant to preserve rare and exotic species in particular!" He gave a wide, menacing grin. "Now I don't think I have to tell what I want you guys to do at this point! They are going to open the new preserve at 12:00 today. I want you guys to arrive earlier than that. However, we all know how tight the security may be and the probable addition of our enemies, the Star Squad..." Burglor flicked a switch under his desk to reveal a large projection of a map of Kanto to the admins. "As you can see, Fuchsia City is located closest to the sea. There is a small gulf between it and Celadon City. The way we are going to launch this attack is by crossing that gulf, launching an attack from behind instead of at the front. In short, everyone here needs to head to Celedon City and navigate through the forested area that surrounds it. I have already arranged for spies to meet you near the water's edge, who have access to submarines that will help you cross the body of water between Celadon and Fuchsia undetected. Enroll about 12 grunts on to assist you on the mission. Empira, your team is also fine. Bring back some of the rarest pokemon you can find! You two are dismissed." After giving his command, Burglor sat back into a relaxed position on his chair. "... And be sure to tell that annoying harlot about the mission when she decides to get here!" he asked, angry that L'wren still hasn't shown up.

OOC: If any of you are confused, here is a map of Kanto from the games, with Fuchsia flashing: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:FuchsiaKantoTownMap.gif

Lily kicked the door open into the Meeting Room, wearing black aviator sunglasses while singing "King of the Road" by Dean Martin with Kevin Spacey as she walked in. She pulled up a chair and sat down, legs up on the table. "'Sup? Sorry I'm late." She said, popping her back.

"Must you damage our fine organization's property?" Eliot says with a sigh, referring to her door kicking, as a robot made from a water heater brings him his crepes, and his tank explodes outside, creating a crater in the parking lot. "I mean, this stuff costs good money" He says, sitting cross legged on the chair. "not to mention it shows quite a bit of disrespect for the Squad." He then notices a spider on the floor. "Gah!" He says, his arachnaphobia kicking in. He takes out a death ray and shoots it, severely burning the floor in the process. The spider scuttles off unharmed, and he examines his gun. He notices the robot with the crepes, and, not wanting to be rude and eat them when nobody else has any food, shoots it in the body. Getting the point, and a hole through it's midsection, the automaton returns to his lab. Eliot calmly returns the pistol to his pocket, making a mental note to test it more thoroughly later.

"And you're such a perfect example of corporate property respect." Lily sarcastically remarked, loweing her aviators glasses and gave a look that said, "Excuse-me?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom