• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

Do you think that Stars is real or Fake

• Real

Votes: 61 59.8%
  • Fake

Votes: 41 40.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Identical in concept? The only similarities they have is that they're alternate dimensions, and there's lots of other ideas that you could say the same of.

Yep, there are as many references in SM to the Interdream Zone as there are to the Distortion World/DP's dimensions. And lots of references to/reimplemented mechanics from Gen 5 in general (more returning characters, too!). I think this actually proves that the next games are BlackMoon (because Eclipses!) and WhiteSun (because Stars!). And for as much as people compare the Distortion World and Ultra Space on the mere grounds that they're both pocket dimensions, BW and SM have a more substantial tie in that they both explicitly take place in opposite parallel worlds.

There was even a Backpacker in ORAS who gave us a Globe for our Secret Bases and said to come to Castelia soon. Just like the Backpacker in XY gave us the Strange Souvenir and told us to come to Alola, which we did, two installments later. Well, the second installment since ORAS is coming up...

PhijPZB.gif

Last edited:
Pokémon Stars should be all about Team Skull, yo. Like, you get to be a Team Skull member and the goal is to hijack the trials and take out all the Trial Captains. And those empty plots everywhere should be used to make Team Skull bases, yo.

I hope Stars will involve battling more main characters like Wicke or Lillie, when she returns from Kanto.

If there's one sequel, one remake, and one third game for Nintendo Switch, what would you want
For me:
Pokemon Stars (Third game to Sun and Moon)
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Sequel
I don't know about a remake

If there's one sequel, one remake, and one third game for Nintendo Switch, what would you want
For me:
Pokemon Stars (Third game to Sun and Moon)
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Sequel
I don't know about a remake

A sequel of Sun/Moon in which Team Skull wins and takes over Alola.
A remake of Sun/Moon in which Team Skull wins and takes over Alola.
A third game to Sun/Moon in which Team Skull wins and takes over Alola.

Yo.

There should be more golfing. It's unfair that we don't. How are people supposed to know the difference between a 5 iron and a 5 wood.

I wouldn't mind seeing the unused golf course of the Hano Grand Resort. Especially if they focus on such content and the Aether FUNdation, cutting time off Team Skull.

I wouldn't mind seeing the unused golf course of the Hano Grand Resort. Especially if they focus on such content and the Aether FUNdation, cutting time off Team Skull.

Pfft, whatever yo. What would a po' wretch like me even do at some fancy shmancy golf course?! I'll just leave that to you high society types.

Back
Top Bottom