• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

Do you think that Stars is real or Fake

• Real

Votes: 61 59.8%
  • Fake

Votes: 41 40.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where did you read that? The last Direct was on a Wednesday and the placeholder was put a week ahead.

I'd expect next Monday-Tuesday.

lol, that article doesn't even mention the possibility of a return to Kanto.

And you said that sequels would be too "obvious".

Edit: Shemar deleted two posts that had links to speculation articles. I am not actually triple posting or talking to myself!

Last edited:
They should release this game for Xbox too. Make the money and dine on the money.
We obviously know this isn't happening. The strongest Nintendo franchises stay on Nintendo consoles, and Pokemon
What’s Next for Pokémon After Sun and Moon | Hardcore Gamer
I have to agree on Silktree, I'm just gonna say that this doesn't really affect anything that we are talking about, but is still an interesting tidbit in speculation.

I think that this is fake. GameStop leaks are usually fake.

Uh no........It was actually on their website pre-Switch launch. It was removed before too long, but the fact is that it's not a fake leak by any stretch. That being said, like @Silktree stated, it only said Pokemon and not a specific title so it's really not news. Whether the main series moves to the Switch or not (I personally think it will) there's always a chance a spin off could end up on the Switch. So it being on GameStop's website isn't really anything to get jumpy about.

Anyway I'm hoping we hear about the supposed Nintendo Direct soon. If it's a Pokemon direct then that's super exciting, but if it's not then at least we go back to having nothing rather than something that could go either way. It's easier to wait for news when there's no reason to think anything is coming anyway hahaha

I definitely think something is coming. But I don't think it's for the Switch.. yet.
I agree, there's no way that GF made a game for Switch, because they need to take a lot of approach for pokemon on switch. They can pushed "Stars" back till 2018. The next pokemon game would be on 3ds, maybe either DP remake or Kanto Sequel. Whatever it is I'm on board 100%

Nah man. It should diversify. Pokemon on the Xbox would be the best.
You think Nintendo would ever put one of their strongest franchises onto a different console? Yeah that'll be such a bad move. I mean Nintendo hasn't done smart moves recently anyways...
No, Pokemon on PC would be the best. :p
Pokemon Uranium 2 confirmed. No ban hammer needed.

Back
Top Bottom