• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

Do you think that Stars is real or Fake

• Real

Votes: 61 59.8%
  • Fake

Votes: 41 40.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, like GF is going to give us a game with all previous regions in one game especially without any updates. The day GF is going to make such a game is the day they are going to create Pokemon Rainbow. It is just not happening.
Yeh true though the problem is we won't know, since GF can do mysterious "stuff", lack of a better term. I mean who was expecting Black 2 and White 2? A "remake" (actually a sequel) of Unova.
Then again having 7 regions in 1 game is too much.

Yeah, like GF is going to give us a game with all previous regions in one game especially without any updates. The day GF is going to make such a game is the day they are going to create Pokemon Rainbow. It is just not happening.

If they ever did make something like this, there'd be a long ass gap between this and the game that came immediately before it. Seven regions in one game would be a shitload of work.

Sun and Moon came out this year. The Switch is 2018; I don't know if the Pokemon title is coming in 2018 or later, but factoring in Sun and Moon's development time I don't think the Switch games are going to be out of this world crazy in length or content

The Switch is 2018; I don't know if the Pokemon title is coming in 2018 or later, but factoring in Sun and Moon's development time I don't think the Switch games are going to be out of this world crazy in length or content

Don't you mean 2017?

Though, yeah. I can see Pokemon Stars, if it's real, bringing back Triple and Rotation Battles.

Also, speaking of Pokemon Stars. Does anyone think it (or at least, whatever the next game is) will bring back the missing Mega Stones? Currently, the Pokemon who are missing their Mega Stones are Abomasnow, Aggron, Altaria, Ampharos, Audino, Banette, Beedrill, Blaziken, Camerupt, Diancie, Gallade, Gardevoir, Heracross, Houndoom, Latias, Latios, Loppunny, Manectric, Mawile, Medicham, Mewtwo X, Mewtwo Y, Pidgeot, Sceptile, Steelix, Swampert, and Tyranitar.

That's 27 missing Megas.

Also, speaking of Pokemon Stars. Does anyone think it (or at least, whatever the next game is) will bring back the missing Mega Stones? Currently, the Pokemon who are missing their Mega Stones are Abomasnow, Aggron, Altaria, Ampharos, Audino, Banette, Beedrill, Blaziken, Camerupt, Diancie, Gallade, Gardevoir, Heracross, Houndoom, Latias, Latios, Loppunny, Manectric, Mawile, Medicham, Mewtwo X, Mewtwo Y, Pidgeot, Sceptile, Steelix, Swampert, and Tyranitar.

That's 27 missing Megas.

Holy crap, I didn't realise there were so many missing, I assumed they were all available at the battle tree or obtainable from NPCs. Although, a lot of the popular Megas are available, like Salamencite & Lucarionite.

Maybe the rest will come as gifts or are being held back for Stars. I was kinda hoping Stars would introduce more megas, but idk now.

Don't you mean 2017?

Though, yeah. I can see Pokemon Stars, if it's real, bringing back Triple and Rotation Battles.

That's 27 missing Megas.
Okay i haven't beaten Sun yet but holy shit how the hell did Gamefreak forget that many mega stones especially Mewtwo and the gen 3 starters mega stones and where the mega evolutions models even in the data mines for those stones?

27 missing Mega Stones? Goodness.

More than anything I'm salty they did this half-assed business of keeping some but not others in Sun and Moon; either ditch them all or keep them all, but this is just dumb

ESPECIALLY when they left out the mega for Beedrill, who needs it the most out of anybody, or even the ones for Audino etc; but kept the ones for Salamence and Lucario, etc, who hilariously don't need them? mess

And I was really excited to use Beedrill with the buff to Megas (hey get their speed turn 1, so it doesn't need to use protect) and the buff to Fell Stinger (50 BP) :[

That's 27 missing Megas.

I'm going to go ahead and guess these are all Pokemon that can't be currently obtained in Sun and Moon/are not in the Alola regional dex? Cause if so then I suppose it's why their Mega Stones cannot be bought or found anywhere, and might become available later on once Pokemon Bank arrives for S/M in January?

What's interesting is the that fact there's already a move tutor giving out Dragon Ascent for Rayquaza, so why couldn't they just make all the Mega Stones available from the start too?

Game Freak makes me feel so pessimistic about things in Pokemon so I have a feeling they will actually just leave all of those Mega Stones out, lol. Part of me wish there was just one "Mega Stone" item you could get an unlimited amount of.

I'm going to go ahead and guess these are all Pokemon that can't be currently obtained in Sun and Moon/are not in the Alola regional dex? Cause if so then I suppose it's why their Mega Stones cannot be bought or found anywhere, and might become available later on once Pokemon Bank arrives for S/M in January?

What's interesting is the that fact there's already a move tutor giving out Dragon Ascent for Rayquaza, so why couldn't they just make all the Mega Stones available from the start too?
The Kanto starters have their Mega Stones and the myriad of legendaries have their items and Move Tutors.

I doubt there will be a patch.

More than anything I'm salty they did this half-assed business of keeping some but not others in Sun and Moon; either ditch them all or keep them all, but this is just dumb

ESPECIALLY when they left out the mega for Beedrill, who needs it the most out of anybody, or even the ones for Audino etc; but kept the ones for Salamence and Lucario, etc, who hilariously don't need them? mess
Doesn't stop the battle Royals from using mega Beedrill

Who wants to pay 64 BP for mega stone? Plus you only get 1 BP at both Battle Royal and Battle Tree which is basically useless. GF made it impossible to get those mega stones this gen.

If Stars is real then it would be on 3DS but also playable on Switch so fans of 3DS don't miss out. Stars should make the mega stones easier to obtain by having them spread across Alola or buy them with character's money.

It's not available for you to use, but they are all coded in the game.

Trollfreak strikes again.
This actually made me mad. Beedrill is one of my favorite megas to use (as are others like altaria and aggron), and so I was disappointed to find out I couldn't use it. But then I saw a mega beedrill in the battle royale. REALLY, are you KIDDING me?

I'm not sure if locking over half the Mega stones behind a $300 paywall (new console + game) would make things better or even worse.

And that is exactly why Stars is a bad idea. Who wants a $300 paywall for anything Stars does over SM? Maybe if it's a sequel I'd be okay with it, but a third version that's basically the same thing with a few extras, it's pretty much a ripoff for anyone that already bought SM.

Back
Top Bottom