• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Everyone Pokemon: Stars of the Global Stage (IC thread)

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
@ShinyUmbreon1 @GenesectMain @Abigail Rosa Mercia @IWillDestroyYou2

Here we go!

(This RP is rated E10+ for fantasy stage violence--meaning any fight scenes are just for show, and the characters are never in any real danger)

Any traveler to Unova couldn't leave without seeing the Pokemon Musical. While initially confined to Nimbasa's famous theater district, it wasn't long before other parts of Unova opened their own theaters, allowing many more to see the lavish spectacle without traveling all the way to Nimbasa.

The Pokemon Musical also had a sister challenge, the Pokemon Revue, for girls only. Both types of Musical challenge grew wildly popular, to the point those in other regions begged and pleaded for the Musical and the Revue to become viable journey options alongside Gyms and Contests.

But then one day, people in Kanto got their wish--Lance formally announced the Musical (and with it the Revue) as a journey option for trainers. Interested trainers would travel to Pallet Town to audition, determine what types of roles they were best suited for, and receive the Spotlight Button signaling that they were on the challenge.

If a performer did well in the musical, they would receive a Star Pin for their Spotlight Button. Those that earned at least eight across the theaters of Kanto would participate in the Grand Musical or Grand Revue during the Pokemon League.

So it was not surprising there was a massive line at Pallet Town's local theater--the Theater de Palette. Many hoped to perform before Pallet's native rivals--and just as Ash and Gary had started off in Pallet all those years ago, so too were these performers setting off on their grand adventure to take the stage at the Indigo League.

The Theater de Pallette bustled with activity as people arrived to sign up for the Pokemon Musical Challenge and its sister challenge, the Pokemon Revue Challenge. Those that had received their Spotlight Buttons were already auditioning to see what roles suited them best for the challenge.

In Viridian City...

Abigail: Hey! Xanthe!
Xanthe: Abigail! There you are!
Abigail: What did you call me for? Sorry if I took too long...
Xanthe: Here.

Abigail received a button. It looked plain, but it was pink and sparkly.

Abigail: What's that?
Xanthe: You've been chosen to sign up for the Kanto region's new Musical Challenge!
Abigail: Ugh... I kn--!

Abigail looks at the clock.

Abigail: OH NO! I'M GOING TO BE LATE! BYE!
Xanthe: ...

Abigail rushes to Pallet Town as quickly as possible. And when she got there, it is revealed that she was going to participate.

Abigail: YAY! I DID IT!

Last edited:
Adam: I wonder what to do now since I failed the gym challenge, better look at the news for the latest updates. Local Yamper saves old woman... Leon defeats Raihan for 50th time in a row... Pokemon Musicals are being held in Kanto..
Adam: Wait a sec... Pokemon Musicals? In Kanto? Did I get accepted? Oh no, I am late! Where do I get my button? They are to be collected in the theater? Alright, I had better run straight there now!

(@LightningTopaz OK, I'll try this again. Also, this roleplay will take place four years prior to Team PokeFaith's journey around the world according to my timeline of my fan series, Magical Pokemon Quest. But don't worry! I won't go off-topic here!)

Bright 12-year old Abigail Rosa Mercia was rushing to her caretaker, Xanthe. It had been so long since she went outside her bedroom, and this time, the news she would get will take her by surprise.

"Hey there, Xanthe!" she said as she went into the living room. "What did you call me for?" "Well, Abigail, you signed up for the Pokemon Musicals, remember?" Xanthe explained. "Here's a button for you to have." The girl was given a plain button, but it looked pink and was sparkly. She checked the time and...

"OH NO! I'M GONNA BE LATE!" Abigail quickly rushes out of the house, leaves Viridian City, and enters Pallet Town just in time! There, she saw some people she had never seen before.

(What do you think?)

Adam: Where do I get my Button? Didn't Lance say something about Pallet town? That's far away from here but if I run I can make it there!

*Adam rushes to Pallet town only to be met by an enormous line*

Adam: Wait! How am I supposed to get the button from this enormous line? Oh, Lance is there, I guess I should ask him.

Adam: Excuse me sir, sorry to bother you, but how am I supposed get my badge I am participating in the Pokemon Musical?

Lance: Well you get it from that counter there. The one with the huge line.

Adam: That one? Surely you cannot be serious?

Lance: Sorry, but that is the only way. I didn't expect there to be such a high demand.

Adam: Alright, we had better go

Adam rushed to the bottom of the line and waited 5 house until he could get his badge.

Adam: Yes! I made it!

*Adam was given a rather normal looking badge with a green and black indent on it carving out the name 'Adam.'

Adam: Finally! I guess I should head to the stadium next.

Cober: Ok Let's go to the stadium! We need to get our buttons quickly! Wow, the long line is gone! Ok I guess I'll take my button now.

The clerk handed Cobers a Button, with the name Cobers engraved on it. It was a light gray round button.

Cobers: Perfect, let's go now.
(I hope mine is good enough because if I make it any smaller it will just be me saying I got a button.)

Last edited:
A few minutes later a young girl came into the reception of the stadium a bit distant minded, she accidentally bumped into Cobers.

Rebecca: Opps sorry I wasn’t watching where I was going

Cober: I gathered but don’t worry

Rebecca: Thank you are you entering the Pokemon Musical

Cobers: Yes are you

Rebecca: Yeah I am I’ve entered a few back in Unova

Cobers: Oh you from Unova

Rebecca: Yeah

Just then a voice came from the tannoy, the sign ups were going to closing in a few minutes

Rebecca: Right I’ll see you later I’ve got to sign up

Rebecca ran off and got herself signed up

(Ok this is a redo)
A very bored Adam was sitting on the lonely bench staring at the newspaper looking for something to do. " I don't have anything to do, I feel so empty." groaned Adam. Suddenly,he found the Pokemon Musical page in the newspaper and he got reminded that he was participating in it. "The button giving is at 3:30 PM, I should have plenty of time." He checked his Poketch. " It's 3:30 already?!"

Adam rushed to Pallet town theater only to be greeted by an enormous line waiting to get there buttons. I guess I will stand in line and wait.
*5 hours passed*
"Finally!" exclaimed Adam. "I can get my button now!" Adam was handed a rather normal looking button with a green and black indent carving out the name Adam.
"Ok, It's time to head inside the stadium."

The theater was humming with activity as those that received their buttons were having their role type determined. Those that had gotten their role type determined had the choice of performing in the musical here in Pallet, or going to some other theater to get their first Star Pin.

Those that chose to stay in Pallet would be performing the show "Princess Miranda's Rescue--an adventurous romance that had proven highly popular in Unova.

Adam rushed to the theater only to find that it was packed to the brim with people.
" I don't have time for that! I'll just go to another theater to do my first performance." "Let's see here...he closest theater is in Pewter city. Ok that's my next destination."

Adam rushed through the hustle and bustle in Pallet town all the way to Pewter city.

"I wonder if I'll get to be the princess," Abigail said. Despite the fact that a lot of people were in the theater, she had chosen to stay in order for her friend, Daisy Oak, to watch her perform for the first time. As a matter of fact (usually), this would scare the two girls of not being together! And this time, everything they knew was going to change.

Determining role types was a fairly painless process. Participants were asked if they had any acting experience, and if so, what roles they had played before, and why. If they had no acting experience, the questions got more detailed, in an attempt to find the best fit for a person. This way, a musician would not have to fight, and a fighter would not have to sing.

"Um... Let's see. I never acted before! Well, I sometimes act during battles, but not in a good and proper way! Every time it happens, I go way too far and hurt myself very badly. Sound good enough?" Abigail said to someone a few moments later. Daisy was watching from behind, realizing the truth. If she doesn't stop hurting herself by the time she's in the Grand Musical or Revue, she'll be disqualified right away! Vultales was hiding behind Daisy, knowing how her Trainer's friend feels.

Rebecca was a very good dancer having being trained at a young age.
Her Pokemon were amazing dancers too, she knew that even though she was a great dancer she knew that the musical was going to be difficult

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom