• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Story

Te-em

I want to rp!
Reaction score
In the great city of Gintokai, at the centre of Regendia, the eight sages gathered in the Great Hall for their last council. One of them was Fushigi, the Sage of the Grass element, with his emerald on his wooden staff, Hi, the Sage of Fire, with his ruby ring, and Kame, the Sage of Water, who had his turtle sculpture with a gleaming sapphire. Rai, the Sage of Lightning, with the ligtning pearl. Ishiriki, the Sage of Earth, with the hard diamond. Keishii, the Sage of Psychic with the crystal. Kuro, the Sage of Dark, had the silver stone and Haga, the Sage of Metal, had the gold. They were called Seijin and their stones were the Seijin Stones, the source of all these eight elements. The sages had all gathered here because Gintokai, and maybe even Regendia, was in danger.
”An enemy is upon us,” said Kame to the others. ”And he has the Meteorite in his possession. Our powers are not enough.”
”We cannot let the fate of our people fall into the hands of the enemy and never will we let go of the stones!” Hi said without hesitation.
”But we cannot defend Gintokai any longer,” Keishii, the Sage of Psychic, said sadly.
”But that does not mean we will hand over the source of all elements!” Hi said, his anger of this situation rising.
”What are we to do then?” Fushigi asked, but Hi found no answer.
”There is only one way . . . ” Rai begun looking from one Seijin to another and they looked curiously his way. ”We have to send away the stones, far away where the enemy cannot find them, and far apart from each other in case he would find any one of them.”
”Even if this will work for some time that time will sure come to an end,” said Kuro. ”Only if all the nine elements unite we can defeat our enemy.”
”But the ninth element is gone,” Fushigi reminded them. ”During the War of the Elements the ninth Seijin Stone was lost!”
”Still, let us scatter the stones across the world and let it be a long time ere they all are united again!” said Kame and they all took their each precious item and raised it into the centre of one circle they had made.
As Regendia was lost to the enemy the stones were sent away to unknown lands.

It was a late evening, with a starlit sky and a cool breeze, when Satoshi saw Mei calling for her Pocket Monster Kinogassa. The kangaroo-like creature with the mushroom on its head jumped through the high grass towards its friend and thereafter they both walked into the village to rest. Satoshi did not feel so tired, so he stood on a hill and looked at the fields and forests that covered their land. He saw no wild Pocket Monsters, but they were probably hiding in the shadows of trees and bushes. Pocket Monsters, or Pokémon for short, were creatures that lived everywhere over the world and if you caught one it could be your friend. Some tamed Pokémon ran about in the village and Satoshi used to play with them. When he was little he used to chase the Eevees around, the small fox-like Pokémon that came to the village for food. Now, Satoshi was 14 years old and had grown into a more calm personality.
”What do you see, Satoshi?” His grandfather Ran appeared behind him.
”Nothing special,” Satoshi replied. ”All the living creatures have gone hiding and the forest looks like it has always done.”
”You’d ever try to capture a Pocket Monster, Satoshi?”
He had that, some time ago, but let it go off into the wild again. He had never had a Pokémon as his own. Since he did not travel far he had no need of a Pokémon to protect him. To be a friend of the village’s Pokémon was enough for Satoshi, but he sometimes thought how fun it would be to go on adventure to find Pocket Monsters. To see how many different kinds there were, and where they lived. Yet he stayed at home, to help his friends and his mother. They all would miss him if he went away, and where would he go anyway?
”Look,” Ran said and pointed towards the sky. ”Do you see that star up there?”
There was a glowing, lilac dot that was different from the other stars. Satoshi had never seen such before.
”It’s growing bigger isn’t it?” Ran said.
Yes . . . no . . . it was coming towards them. The star fell into the forest and the glow slowly left their sight.
”What was it, Grandfather Ran?” Satoshi asked curiously.
”I don’t know, but it was no ordinary star I’m sure. Why don’t go and look?”
Satoshi felt excited. He wanted to see what it was and beckoned Ran to come with him.
”I do not know if I have the strength enough. I’m tired . . . and growing old. But you can take Zigzaguma with you would any wild Pokémon appear.” He called for his Pocket Monster.
A little, furry badger-like creature with a brown zigzag pattern ran happily to them. I looked gladly up at Satoshi, since it liked him, and it followed him down the hill towards the forest without any hesitation.

The leaves rustled in the wind as Satoshi and Zigzaguma entered the forest. The little creature smelled on stones, bushes and trees, maybe scenting what kind of Pokémon had been there before. Satoshi looked around. It was dark in the forest, but soon he spotted a faint glow behind the trees.
”Come on, Zigzaguma.” As they drew near the shining object, the glow seemed a little stronger. The flap of a bird’s wings was heard somewhere and the leaves rustled in the trees again. The wind was getting stronger and the air a little colder, but soon the boy and the Pokémon came upon a crater with trees all around it. It was not so big, but big compared to that glowing stone in its centre. Satoshi was very curious and could not stop himself from going down inside the crater to see what the stone was. He carefully picked the stone up. It was somewhat the size of his head and it looked to be made by a lot of crystals fused together.
”Look!” Satoshi said happily and looked up toward Zigzaguma where it sat at the edge of the crater. He went up to his little friend. ”Wait ’til Grandfather Ran sees this one!”
They was on their way back when they encountered a Pachirisu, ’bright squirrel’, a white squirrel with a blue stripe going from it head and over its fluffy tail. It had a yellow dot on each cheek where it generates electricity. When it saw Satoshi and Zigzaguma it hurried up a tree, where it lived with its friends. Satoshi saw no other wild Pokémon on his way to the village.

Satoshi hurried home and found Ran waiting there for him. Zigzaguma playfully jumped around inside the little house.
“Look what I found!” Satoshi said eagerly while he reached out his hands holding the purple stone, which glow was weak now.
Ran looked very surprised and curious. He let his grandson hand it over to him and then examined it through his glasses.
“What is it?” Satoshi said calmly, since his excitement was wearing off.
“I have no idea, but why not ask Elder Haku?”
Satoshi knew the elder lived in a house on a little hill in the village. He took the crystal stone with him as he went out, while Zigzaguma went to sleep in a couch.
It was blowing outside and Satoshi’s black hair flattered. He followed a path up the hill and knocked at the elder’s front door. Another boy his age opened. Satoshi knew him well. It was Shigeru.
“Grandfather! Satoshi has come for a visit!” Shigeru was replied by a distant voice telling him to let the guest in.
As Satoshi entered the house he came into a big room. Shigeru told him to sit and wait for Haku. There was a sofa and a round table in the room and as he sat down Shigeru left him there. There was a magazine lying on the table, but it was nothing that interested him. It was quite dark in the room, only lit up by an orange light, but Satoshi could see there were many bookshelves crammed with books. Most of them were about Pocket Monsters, since the elder was also a Pokémon professor. Haku was very old though, older than Satoshi’s own grandfather, and soon Shigeru had to take his place. Shigeru had been a friend of Satoshi’s since they were babies. Maybe not friend . . . since they never got on well with each other. He was more like Satoshi’s rival.
Soon Haku appeared in the room. The old man had a long, white beard and a wooden staff to support him.
“I was just trying to find out . . . oh, never mind. I better go of to sleep soon, but first my little friend here wanted to ask me something. If it is about Pokémon I’m sure I can be of some help to you.”
“Not really about Pokémon,” Satoshi began. “You see this stone here . . .?”
Elder Haku looked at it, trying to see if he recognized it. “What is it? My sight is not what it used to be and I’m tired, but if you leave it here I will probably have solved your problem tomorrow.”
Satoshi put the stone down onto the table. “Thank you, Elder Haku.”

On his way home he felt tired so when he got there he went to bed. He was sleeping in a little room of his own, while Ran slept in the bigger room of the house. Zigzaguma woke up at Satoshi’s approach and went to sleep by the boy’s feet.

Satoshi woke up late the next morning and the furry Pokémon woke up with him. To the left beside the bed there was a window and through it he could see children playing with their Pocket Monsters. The sight made him a little more alert so he went to take some breakfast. He found bread in a cupboard, out in the common room, and also some food for Zigzaguma. As they ate Ran appeared through the front door. It looked like he had been off shopping something.
Satoshi suddenly remembered the stone he had found yesterday and took his bread with him as he headed outside. He ate it on the way to the elder’s house.
“Wait, Satoshi,” said Ran and tried to keep up with his grandson.
Satoshi waited for him at the small hill, so that they could visit Haku together.

“I know what the stone is now,” Haku said in his laboratory. Satoshi and his grandfather listen clearly to him and Shigeru also listened curiously. “It is a Seijin Stone.”
“I don’t understand,” Satoshi said.
“You have not read about them, have you? I do not think Shigeru knows about them either. The Seijin Stones were guarded by the Seijin, nine great sages. Each stone possesses its own element; Grass, Fire, Water, Lightning, Earth, Psychic, Dark and Metal.”
“But they are eight elements, Grandfather,” Shigeru said.
“Yes . . . the ninth element was lost during the War of the Elements, thousands of years ago,” Haku explained.
“So this is a Seijin Stone,” his grandson said amazed to himself.
“What is it doing here?” Satoshi wondered. “Where’s the Seijin?”
“They live very far from here, Satoshi,” Haku said. “In the land of Regendia they live. What the stone is doing here . . . I don’t know. Where did you find it?”
“It fell from the sky,” Ran said.
“They must have lost it, because the Seijin would never give up their stones.”
“Can we hand it back to them?” Satoshi asked. “They may be looking for it.”
“You mean to take it to Regendia? Yes, but it is very, very far.”
“We’ll do it, right Satoshi?” Shigeru said thinking he could manage anything.
The other boy was unsure, but did not want to be taken for a coward. “Yes, we can do it,” he said hesitantly.
“You’re sure you will be alright, Satoshi?” Ran asked.
“Of course . . . I’m not a little boy any more. You can trust me.”
“That’s the sound of it, Satoshi!” Shigeru said, glad that Satoshi had agreed to go with him.
“You know there are many dangers out there . . . “ Haku said, “ . . . but together I think you can make it, as long as you each bring another friend with you.” He slowly went to a shelf and looked for something. Later he returned with a white and red ball. “This is Monster Ball, and if you did not know, you may store a Pokémon in it. Here, Satoshi.” He held it out for him.
Shigeru took it eagerly from his grandfather’s hand.
“No, not you, Shigeru.”
“But I wanted one, Grandfather Haku. You know I always wanted an own Pocket Monster.”
“Yes, yes . . . But I was going to give you one any way.” He looked at Satoshi again. “I will have to give you this one then.” He put his hand in the pocket of his long robe and held out another ball, identical to the one Shigeru had snatched.
Satoshi took it and looked curiously at the orb and suddenly it opened . . .

This is a Pokémon story. Pokémon is created by Satoshi Tajiri, but I made this story.
Please comment and you can also give suggestions of what Pokémon appears from that Pokémon Ball at the end.
This story is not finished yet, but I will continue when I have decided what Pokémon the two boys will have. (I first posted this at http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/44377280/

Last edited:
Thanks :D You got any suggestions of what Pokémon are in the balls?

thanks for the suggestions. I will think about it, but I'm a little busy now.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom