• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Postgame Mafia - Endgame: Sunset - 6/6/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of the fact that I currently have a few games that I am playing I have to switch from Player to Spectator.

Signups will stay open until late in the weekend (Sunday has passed through every timezone). I intend on sending out role PMs Monday night GMT.

@Strike2610 would like to reserve a spot before signups close.

Currently he is not allowed to reply to this thread, therefore I'm posting this for him. We're looking into fixing it. (of course before the game starts)

My god did the three of you bring in another friend?
Yes. We wanted his debute to be star wars mafia about a month ago, but DW and I had to delay that so we decided it's about time he actually started playing :)

Yes. We wanted his debute to be star wars mafia about a month ago, but DW and I had to delay that so we decided it's about time he actually started playing :)
Neat. Well, nice to meet ya @Strike2610, hope you have fun.

As you already might have figured out @Strike2610 is a friend of our Dutch trio (make it four now I guess).
He is now finally able to talk and so I want to welcome him here on the forum, officially this time.
I hope you will have fun around here. The community is very helpful so don't be afraid to ask any questions (in rules boundaries).

Hi guys!
I've newly joined as a request of @SoaringLooker, @DarthWolf13 and @CheffOfGames. Even thou I was not able to post before, I am now and finally sign in to the game.
Thanks for the heartfelt welcome even before I could participate @Elementar and @Lone_Garurumon :p
Welcome to The War Room, hope you'll like it here! This is Zexy from War Room staff, who will be the hosts of this particular game as well. This means that you may ask any question, even game-related, to me or the others, and we will try to answer at the best of our abilities/within the boundaries of what forum/game-specific rules allow us to.
All of SL, Darth and Cheff are really nice people I'm glad to have met here (SL has recently joined Bulbagarden staff too as you probably already know) so I'm glad to meet more of their friends. Looking forward to seeing you play!

Welcome to The War Room, hope you'll like it here! This is Zexy from War Room staff, who will be the hosts of this particular game as well. This means that you may ask any question, even game-related, to me or the others, and we will try to answer at the best of our abilities/within the boundaries of what forum/game-specific rules allow us to.
All of SL, Darth and Cheff are really nice people I'm glad to have met here (SL has recently joined Bulbagarden staff too as you probably already know) so I'm glad to meet more of their friends. Looking forward to seeing you play!
Thanks, I will surely enjoy myself ... >:) When I have questions I will try to ask them IRL so the forums won't get clogged but thanks for the offer.

Don't listen to him, Zexy is scum. He'll just try to mislead you. I, on the other hand, am completely trustworthy since I don't play mafia games anymore. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom