• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Postgame Mafia - Endgame: Sunset - 6/6/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I present to you, your future. You are upon a raging fire...

Nah, just kidding :p Just saying I don't like jokevoting, that's all.

lol

why are you all voting

you're all going to murder each other

oh and confirm b4 i'm voted for that

Oh my god, you suck.
I feel so loved
Boo. I was going to do that, and with more style, too.
Vote: Pariah
No avatar is scum.
There's no correlation between having an avatar and being scum. Your logic is flawed. :p

lol

why are you all voting

you're all going to murder each other

oh and confirm b4 i'm voted for that
Voting helps get reactions from people, even if not totally useful at the moment we can always come back in the future and observe how everyone behaved given the circumstances.

Still, I feel as though when everyone is doing it, it kind of loses the point of it.

I wanna softclaim, but that didn't go well last time :(

Encouraging me to softclaim?

Sorry, but that's a little suspicious.

Oh, screw it, imma softclaim.

The fragile child, who runs in fright.
The emotionless wall with no urge to fight.
Peace and trouble, courage and fright,
All as different as dark and light.

shoit, used 'fright' twice

ah well

Unvote: AussieEevee
Vote: Max1996

More suspicious than your push for a claim is how you retract your statement and reply to AE twice before he even responds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom