• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Postgame Mafia - Endgame: Sunset - 6/6/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is useful but I believe that the Redirect from Midorikawa was on me, since I was redirected to Max, I contacted him and the information that he gave me lined up with my result.
That is most certainly useful information. This makes both of you look more Towny.

With this info and the push that Pariah gives on Max makes it look to me as if they are trying to go for a mislynch on Max. As I said in D1, Max actions weren't strange at all and it got over exaggerated.
Vote: Pariah

I'm going to vote

You pushed Max Day 1 over a misunderstanding, and you continue to push Max over the same silly reasoning. I also don't like your every man for himself attitude. Mafia is a team game, and we need to work together to scum hunt, not oppose eachother. Doing so gives the advantage to the mafia.
I don't believe I'm going for the same person as I did yesterday. Click back and realize that the person that I voted for was someone else aka you. Also, nice try trying to put words into my mouth that I never said. I don't oppose working together, what I said is that you can never trust someone completely in this game unless you're the mafia. In which case go ahead, keep defending each other.
Unvote: Slife because he explained himself.

Excuse me? To scum hunt efficiently, you need to work together with others.

Vote: Pariah.
Read above, that's not what I said.

That is most certainly useful information. This makes both of you look more Towny.

With this info and the push that Pariah gives on Max makes it look to me as if they are trying to go for a mislynch on Max. As I said in D1, Max actions weren't strange at all and it got over exaggerated.
I don't know this max person you're talking about the same way you do. I don't know how they behave. I'm telling everything how it looks from my perspective.

I don't believe I'm going for the same person as I did yesterday. Click back and realize that the person that I voted for was someone else aka you. Also, nice try trying to put words into my mouth that I never said. I don't oppose working together, what I said is that you can never trust someone completely in this game unless you're the mafia. In which case go ahead, keep defending each other.

Read above, that's not what I said.

I don't know this max person you're talking about the same way you do. I don't know how they behave. I'm telling everything how it looks from my perspective.

Do you even know what you've said before?

The way I see it, their Mafia buddies keep trying to take attention away from them or The Mafia knows they're Town and will use them as a pawn. If the second scenario is true then we should watch out for those that keep vouching for Max. Remember, in this game you only know your own alliance and shouldn't put your hands in the fire for anyone else. I mean, unless you're the mafia.
What is this supposed to mean, then?

I don't believe I'm going for the same person as I did yesterday. Click back and realize that the person that I voted for was someone else aka you.
I do believe I mixed up your day 1 actions with that of another person, and for that I do apologise.
In which case go ahead, keep defending each other.
Why wouldn't I defend someone I believe to be town?

Do you even know what you've said before?

What is this supposed to mean, then?
I said that you can only be certain of YOUR own alliance. Do you know for sure the people that keep defending you are on the same side as you? If so, how?

I said that you can only be certain of YOUR own alliance. Do you know for sure the people that keep defending you are on the same side as you? If so, how?
I concede you can't ever be 100% certain of that, if you're not scum. However, I still want to know exactly why, as you put it, I shouldn't put my hands in the fire for anyone else.

I concede you can't ever be 100% certain of that, if you're not scum. However, I still want to know exactly why, as you put it, I shouldn't put my hands in the fire for anyone else.
Because sooner or later it'll come back to bite you in the ass. That little alliance you all have doesn't seem right, at all. I'm certain a good part of it will be Mafia and I don't care if I die defending that.

Behaviour.

I admit to being terrible at reads, but even I've come to a basic understanding of how the various players on this forum interact and how their alignment can change their behaviour.

Not much of a teamwork kind of player, I see. Maybe you really should join the Mentor Program.
Ouch! Team player or not I get shit done. Sit back and learn :p
Behaviour.

I admit to being terrible at reads, but even I've come to a basic understanding of how the various players on this forum interact and how their alignment can change their behaviour.
Contradicting yourself in the same post? Lol

It's true that we can't be certain of alignments outside of specific instances, but what we can do is look at what's happened, and see that what Max did really isn't that bad, and not indicative of alignment either way, making the people who jumped on the wagon from that logic look suspect since the argument was built on some seriously shaky ground.

Personally from what I've seen here Pariah's giving me more of a Town lean than anything else. So far it looks like they feel like town that just has a different viewpoint on strategy than some of us have. I feel like Mafia wouldn't be this committed to their strategy.

It's true that we can't be certain of alignments outside of specific instances, but what we can do is look at what's happened, and see that what Max did really isn't that bad, and not indicative of alignment either way, making the people who jumped on the wagon from that logic look suspect since the argument was built on some seriously shaky ground.

Personally from what I've seen here Pariah's giving me more of a Town lean than anything else. So far it looks like they feel like town that just has a different viewpoint on strategy than some of us have. I feel like Mafia wouldn't be this committed to their strategy.
He defended Mido day 1. Mido turned out to be Mafia. That's how I see it. Now there's other 3 people defending them but like how? It's only day 2. I cannot trust an alliance so young.

He defended Mido day 1. Mido turned out to be Mafia. That's how I see it. Now there's other 3 people defending them but like how? It's only day 2. I cannot trust an alliance so young.
Where exactly did he defend Mido D1, I can't seem to find the post.
Also, even if he did defend Mido, why would scum openly defend scum so early game? Especially when he looked very likely to be lynched, revealing a mafia PM, and putting all of his interactions under scrutiny. That'd just invite suspicion on scumbuddies.

Also, before you say anything. Don't mention it was a joke. I'm not here to joke around. You said what you said for a reason.
OK, I know that you're not here to joke around, but that doesn't mean others will. Almost anything from before Derp's mention of deciding whether or not to to softclaim was almost certainly a joke, especially on that early on in the day, and can't be used as reasonable evidence.

Also, before you say anything. Don't mention it was a joke. I'm not here to joke around. You said what you said for a reason.
Did you even look at the post I responded to back then? To clarify, I questioned the justification for AussieEevee's vote on Mido (voting early in the game) because me and HumanDawn did that very thing before Mido did.

OK, I know that you're not here to joke around, but that doesn't mean others will. Almost anything from before Derp's mention of deciding whether or not to to softclaim was almost certainly a joke, especially on that early on in the day, and can't be used as reasonable evidence.
Doesn't mean the conversation that comes from that can't be used. I love stirring the pot and I've learned a whole deal about some of you.

Exactly my thoughts. I get a feeling Pariah is Town & also Max and Cheff are more likely to be Town due to the entire redirector thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom