• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Postgame Mafia - Endgame: Sunset - 6/6/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't mean the conversation that comes from that can't be used. I love stirring the pot and I've learned a whole deal about some of you.
Oh? Any plans to share this information you've learnt? Not necessarily now, but perhaps if you can see yourself dying, any plans then?

I haven't been contacted by anyone yet. If I see that I'll be lynched then yea, I'll post a memo. But I'm not worried right now

VOTE: Pariah

Your tactics will only damage us even if you aren't scum. You need to be a team player here. Plus, you kept on pushing Max long past any relevance of it.

I'm gonna go to work now so all I can do at this time is
Unvote: max1996
Vote: lone_garurumon

All I see in you is someone that keeps flipping supporting people to be on their good side.

I don't know this max person you're talking about the same way you do. I don't know how they behave. I'm telling everything how it looks from my perspective.
Even if it wasn't Max, but another player. It wouldn't change my reaction to it. Knowing him better than you do has no influence on it.

He defended Mido day 1. Mido turned out to be Mafia. That's how I see it. Now there's other 3 people defending them but like how? It's only day 2. I cannot trust an alliance so young.
I don't have an alliance with Max, but the post that Cheff made makes them Towny. I doubt that it is a scum plan to make Max look Towny. Why wouldn't I defend someone who I see as one of the most likely Town players? his behaviour wasn't strange. So if someone 'attacks' him for it, now that does look strange to me.

Exactly my thoughts. I get a feeling Pariah is Town & also Max and Cheff are more likely to be Town due to the entire redirector thing.
Any particular reasoning, Piko?
I'm gonna go to work now so all I can do at this time is
Unvote: max1996
Vote: lone_garurumon

All I see in you is someone that keeps flipping supporting people to be on their good side.
This vote makes even less sense than your max vote...

What do you mean? It is a lucky vig/SK shot, but what makes you think it was by an inexperienced person?
Unless it's unlimited firepower, taking a blind shot on Night 1 is a bad idea because you are more than likely to hit town and waste your shot with little to gain from it. Even if you are independent, it's wiser to wait until you've gained more info on players so you can eliminate threats or use your shot as leverage.

I don't buy this push for Pariah. I interpreted her comment as a warning to be cautious about other players. If it's for her push on Max that's a different story, but it's pointless to vote someone over mere playstyle preference.

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT - MID

Pariah IV (AussieEevee, Max1996, DarthWolf13, Derpghost)
Lone_Garurumon I (Pariah)

A bit less than 24 hours left in Day 2 unless all players vote or HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.

12 hours left, @Pariah if you are town, defend yourself
I have work today. Also, there's little room to defend oneself when the arguement is that I'm not a team player. I know I'm little of a team player, but that's because I don't trust any of you. Go back, read everyone's comment. At least my death will provide some substance in the future.

I have work today. Also, there's little room to defend oneself when the arguement is that I'm not a team player. I know I'm little of a team player, but that's because I don't trust any of you. Go back, read everyone's comment. At least my death will provide some substance in the future.
You have yet to clarify why you're voting for Lone now.

Here's the problem I have.

Not only are you not a team player (Which town requires in order to survive), your reasons for voting make so little sense, Disney is turning them into movies.

Night 2: Fallen

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT - FINAL

Pariah IV (AussieEevee, Max1996, DarthWolf13, Derpghost)
Lone_Garurumon I (Pariah)

Night 2: Fallen

The next mission involved the appearance of the Bug/Fighting-type UB-02 in Melemele Island. Once again, Anabel headed out with Looker staying in the motel room, this time in Route 2, for backup, while Sun/Moon would head to capture the UB. However Anabel was too weak to do her part as a Faller correctly this time, so she fell to the UB.

Dear Pariah, you are Anabel.
200px-Emerald_Salon_Maiden_Anabel.png
Ten years prior the the events of Sun and Moon, Anabel was found unconscious on a Poni Island beach by Looker and Nanu, who had just completed a mission for the International Police. She had lost most of her memories, only able to tell them her name, that she came from Hoenn, that she protected a tower there, and that she was a powerful Trainer. After being placed in the care of the International Police, they detected incredible amounts of Ultra Wormhole energy coming from her, implying that she was a Faller who was lost in a wormhole for a significant time. Anabel has never been informed of this, however.

Anabel eventually joined the International Police herself and quickly ascended the ranks, until she ended up as Looker's superior in the UB Task Force, a secret division of the International Police that deals with Ultra Beasts. After the player becomes Champion in Pokémon Sun and Moon, they will meet Anabel and Looker when they visit the Route 8 motel on Akala Island.

When the player meets Anabel and Looker, the pair recruit the player to the UB Task Force. Although one of the task force's duties is to either safeguard or destroy the Ultra Beasts, neither Anabel nor Looker wishes to harm them, so they need the help of the new Champion of Alola. Anabel will also battle the player to ensure that they are up to the job.

The group proceeds to track down and catch Ultra Beasts across all four of Alola's islands. After the player catches the first, Nihilego, Anabel arranges for the player to keep the Ultra Beasts, rather than delivering them to the International Police where they would end up as research subjects. During each mission, Anabel's job is to protect nearby populated areas with the assistance of her Pokémon. As the missions continue, however, Anabel starts to show signs of fatigue. Apparently, the Ultra Beasts are being drawn to her strongly as a Faller and becoming extremely aggressive toward her, which is only exacerbated when there are multiple of them that can assail her simultaneously. In the last mission, Looker finally misdirects her away from the action so that she can recover her strength.

After all of the Ultra Beasts have been caught, the International Police HQ grants Anabel and Looker paid leave until they receive their next orders. Anabel plans to spend the time sightseeing around Alola.

-Bulbapedia
Because of your status as a Faller making you attract Ultra Beasts, you are the 1x Ultra Beast Lightningrod. One night phase in the game, you may redirect all night actions from Ultra Beasts on yourself.

You are aligned with the Alolan Islanders and win when all other factions are eliminated while at least one member of your own faction is alive.
Pariah was lynched. She was Anabel, Town 1x Ultra Beast Lightningrod

It is now Night 2. It will end in 24 hours unless actions are locked in a way that lead to an inevitable outcome.

Still looking for a sub for this game, the ones listed haven't shown interest so others may come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom