• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Sunday and Oha Suta Discussion Thread

N doesn't even seem to be connected at this time.

Oh, and I forgot to mention. You get your 5 pokeballs really early this time.

You and me both, Pika.

I wonder if N's Pokemon will consist of mainly dark types...

Physical / Base power: 75 / Accuracy: 95 / Slight chance to lower defense.

Physical / Base power: 75 / Accuracy: 95 / Slight chance to lower defense.
I know. That's average, despite the nice effect. It's Crush Claw. It's also slightly less than Waterfall.

Chrononeko is probably not one to have good defense.

Or maybe they haven't balanced Wotter (or Choroneko), however that would be surprising considering it's a week until launch.

Wait, 75 power's not average at all if it's learned at Level 17. That early, it's killer.

You can also teach a level 1 Pokemon Earthquake or Ice Beam or Surf or a bunch of other stuff.

In the long run, Shell Blade's power will be average. I'm still going to use it, but it falls in line with the Punches and stuff like Aqua Tail or Waterfall.

I don't know.

QdSrK.gif

Back
Top Bottom