• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White: Full 3D city shown

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we know you can walk down that center street, if that map is to be believed. A really cool video and so crisp and clean except those stupid sprites.

Hopefully the sprites are still being tweaked and refined.

Hopefully the sprites are still being tweaked and refined.

yeah. compared to the majesty of what I'm sure will be my favorite port city, they looked really pixelated and out of place.

Not exactly sure how they could refine sprites. What we see is what we'll get, I'm sure. I'm guessing the end result is not up to your guys' tastes.

I think the sprites look pretty good for the first stages of the game. They will more than likely improve over time as they progress further.

Just having a new game announced is so cool though, I wouldn't worry much about the sprites for now.

Guys, remember this is a alpha/beta gameplay so they may have not developed the inner city, or perfected the 3D movement.

I wish those people would just shut up so I could here the music.

The jazzy music playing while Shoko-tan and the village idiots were all surprised?
Yeah, not Johto music.

That looks cool. I think they will improve the quality before the final verson of the game is realeased, so we really have alot to look forward to with this generation.

Dear...lord...

This looks epic! I can't wait to see what Pokemon battles actually look like!

YAAAY!!! :7up:

I haven't had a chance to watch it with sound yet- I'm sitting in my living room- but the vid was awesome! ^-^ I don't mind that the sprites are still 2Dish. It kinda reminds me of Paper Mario :p. Plus, it gives them room for improvement.

Which would you rather have- perfection now and less games? Or more games that suck a little bit, but extend the fun?

Yes, yes, lots and lots will insist on perfection. But for now, I'm ok with more games that improve more and more. ^-^

3D graphics are only good if they look good, I would much rather prefer the current graphics over shoddy 3D.

The city looks cool. I like the full 3D used in it, hopefully it will be used in other places as well and will not become a one-city gimmick feature.

Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White: Full 3D city shown

Pokémon Sunday revealed new footage of Pokémon Black and White Versions. This footage showed part of a city surrounded by an ocean. This footage confirms that more of a life-like 3D render is programmed into these Generation V games.

Read more on Bulbanews

I still do wonder why they do not take advantage of the 3D capabilities of the next generation of DS'. They could have known about the development of the new DS when they were developing this.

oh well at least I can still play it in my DS Lite. XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom