• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Sunday reveals first HeartGold, SoulSilver event: Kanto region also confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Sunday reveals first HeartGold, SoulSilver event: Kanto region also confirmed

The most recent episode of Pokémon Sunday has revealed details on the first event for Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, as well as a few more information on the game. This event will be via Wi-Fi from Sept. 18 to Nov. 10.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon Sunday reveals first HeartGold, SoulSilver event: Kanto region also confi

Can we stop the whining about "NOT A REMAKE" yet?

Can't wait for the new Kanto Gym Leader art...

Re: Pokémon Sunday reveals first HeartGold, SoulSilver event: Kanto region also confi

Well, that sounds vastly disappointing by event standards. Seriously, it's as though they think every Pokémon fan likes the Pikachu line and has a use for ones with unique moves. If it's another bloody Surfing Pikachu...

That HGSS footage was quite awesome, though, even if not perhaps as much so as past previews. I love what they did for the Magnet Train arriving and the station in general.

I say its Flying Pikachu considering that there was a pic of Balloon Pikachu in the Yellow Forest art.

I say its Flying Pikachu considering that there was a pic of Balloon Pikachu in the Yellow Forest art.
Probably. Aw, I want a Pikachu that knew Surf, Fly, and Volt Tackle.

Can't wait for the new Kanto Gym Leader art...
This is the only thing that is making me excited for Kanto's retention. Plus Red and hopefully Leaf.

Oh, I don't really like Pikachu, but at least the Poke Walker, will mean it's obtainable before Kanto, maybe Misdreavus, Houndour, and Larvitar will also be on the Poke Walker, just a thought?

Well there are some loctions gen II pokemon can be put

Misdreavus : Tin Tower (night)
Houndour : Route 36 (night)
Larvitar : Waterfall area of Mt.Mortar
Slugma : Dark Cave (Blackthorn)
Murkrow : Route 39 (night)

Hmm...I'm thinking about possible moves other than Surf or Fly...

Extremespeed would be cool and fitting. It's always useful for an Electric type to have an Ice move, so Ice Punch could work. Or how about Close Combat? Pikachu is certainly agile enough physically to pull it off.

It's probably fly since the promotional image show a pikachnu riding on a hang glider in the bckground whitch is great, as an HM slave.

I thought this was already confirmed? xD;;

If it was a Balloon Pikachu, I'd rather it have the Levitate ability over fly and a Balloon Pikachu artwork in HGSS.

Maybe it's with magnetic rise

Yay! =D
Now it's confirmed that we get to polish 16 badges. ^__^

Will we be able to even polish the first eight badges?

Raine that is possibly the smartest thing to say right after all 16 badges hype. =D
Seriously though that badge case better be like 2 screens wide just for have 16 badges.

Well first, I want to say "no duh" to Kanto being in, a remake woundn't remove Kanto for no reason also the Kanto birds and Professor oak were in Platinum for a reason, this was it.

Now even though people don't want it to be, Pikachus move probably is fly. I don't mind, its only one special pikachu.

Seriously though that badge case better be like 2 screens wide just for have 16 badges.

Yeah, one screen for first 8 badges, press a button or touch something on screen, go to second page with second set of badges

No I mean like to see the badges you need to open up a case which closes so you can view your card. When open though you have all 16 badges on screen.

Yay. ^_^

I can't wait for the Gym Leader art myself. That's what I'm most excited for.

No I mean like to see the badges you need to open up a case which closes so you can view your card. When open though you have all 16 badges on screen.

That could work, if the badges were small, cause if the badges work like D/P/pt, they will be on touch screen only, so I doubt all 16 badges will be on one screen at once.

I doubt they would make them smaller. But then again you never know rigt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom