• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Pokémon Sunday reveals new legendary Pokémon: Third Black and White legendary reveale

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Sunday reveals new legendary Pokémon: Third Black and White legendary revealed

Today, Pokémon Sunday has revealed a new legendary Pokémon from Generation V. This is the third legendary Pokémon of the new generation to be revealed after version mascots Reshiram and Zekrom.

Read more on Bulbanews

Auraboi

Reaction score
Re: Pokémon Sunday reveals new legendary Pokémon: Third Black and White legendary rev

So its Missingno...

Yayz! :D

Casual Cnidarian

Reaction score
Re: Pokémon Sunday reveals new legendary Pokémon: Third Black and White legendary rev

Victini. I wonder why the number is 000.

Edit: Ugh $aturn. Beat me to the thought.

Last edited:

Milkapoke

Never Giving Up.
Reaction score

I don't know what to say about it.....it's darn tiny compared to the others :D

Ian

Reaction score

#000? but why?

Auraboi

Reaction score

Hardly.

What's the deal with giving it #000?
000 - Missingno. P:

But it is strange that its 000 anyways. huh. I really hope we get some backstory on it soon. Because it being 000 is too odd to just be passed off as nothing.

MagicTricksKill

Life In Your Time
Reaction score

Liberty Ticket... Seriously?
*Sigh* Now I am convinced untill proven wrong that these games will be in America.

The Outrage

Reaction score

Hardly.

What's the deal with giving it #000?
That's just the Isshudex, I'm guessing its "newly discovered" so its not indexed yet.

So it seems to have wings on its as, and it's caught using an item called the Liberty ticket? And great, another annoying thing that if you didn't buy the game early, you don't get to have.

Soulweaver

rewrites your life
Reaction score

Paired box legendaries? Check.
Overly cute event Pokémon? Check.
Yep, the same general legendary roles will be filled once again. I wonder what this gen's "super strong looking event Pokémon that is officially revealed only a long time after the game release" looks like.
And as for this one, it looks like a low level route Pokémon you'd use once and then forget into a random box for eternity.

RebornRocks

Do it, like an Animal...
Reaction score

It seems to be an event pokemon.

Still pondering why it's #000.

siburke939

metal buttez
Reaction score

#000 may be just a placeholder to avoid revealing the final number of pokemon being released (just saying)

also, it looks like a Normal type

Rellik

That Guy
Reaction score

Ugh. Yet another Gen 5 Pokemon that I simply don't like. It just doesn't look like it should be a Legendary, event-exclusive or otherwise. It looks more like some kind of Skitty branch-off.

$aturn¥oshi

Stealin' cars.
Reaction score

The #000 might be a case of how in the Sinnoh 'Dex in D/P there were Pokémon not listed.

So this time around, instead of having to wait around to get the National Pokédex to see entries on Pokémon outside the regional list, they are defaulted to "zero".

Rainbow

literal shrubbery
Reaction score

It seems to be an event pokemon.

Still pondering why it's #000.
It is an event pokemon

Anyway, it's probably at least part flying. it has wings on it's back.

Umeko

i wANNA BE A HETALIA TOO
Reaction score

Announcements, announcements, annou~ncements!

Its trademarked name is Victini. Just thought I'd let you guys know~ :D

Flame_

Flame's the name.
Reaction score

Probably the 000 is just a place holder so they don't give away a minumum number of Pokemon.

And I kind of like it,

WallflowerCanyon

Explore.
Reaction score

Awwwwwe.... it's adorable.:awww:

At a first glance at how its Japanese name is spelled, I almost wanted to call it Bikini. o_O