• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Sunday reveals new legendary Pokémon: Third Black and White legendary reveale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Sunday reveals new legendary Pokémon: Third Black and White legendary rev

I may have to rename myself Victini Miltank...

Re: Pokémon Sunday reveals new legendary Pokémon: Third Black and White legendary rev

Ugh. Yet another Gen 5 Pokemon that I simply don't like. It just doesn't look like it should be a Legendary, event-exclusive or otherwise. It looks more like some kind of Skitty branch-off.

Mew was a simple design yet it was still a legendary. One of the biggest compalints about the newer legendaries is that they're too god-like and complex. This one seems to be returning to the simpler designs of the earlier gen. legendaries.

Awwwwwe.... it's adorable.:awww:

At a first glance at how its Japanese name is spelled, I almost wanted to call it Bikini. o_O

I actually thought its name was Bikini. O_O

Anyway, I agree, the 000 is probably so they don't give away the amount of Pokemon in gen V.

Didn't they do that for Diamond and Pearl with Regigigas?

now im officially scared, what the hell is that?!!!!! i thought the mijumaru was plain but this just takes the cake by far! what is pokemon, thinking im just so disappointed

000#? Definiatlly sounds like Missingno. to me. The other new Legendaries seemed more like replica Arceus. They are too bulky, and contrary to popular belief, they are probably like Espada (Bleach): Wierd on the outside but amazingly strong inside~.

I think it's kind of neat looking. But of course there will be neigh-sayers...

Mew was a simple design yet it was still a legendary. One of the biggest compalints about the newer legendaries is that they're too god-like and complex. This one seems to be returning to the simpler designs of the earlier gen. legendaries.

The problem is, Mew looks unique but this Victini here looks like a relative of Pachirisu and Chiramii. It simply doesn't work.

I am looking forward to the new genoration as much as anyone, but I do wish they would make getting all of the Pokémon a little less difficult.
I bet this one is going to be like a Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin and God. The only ones to get them are the ones who buy the game when it comes out, or cheat, and the rest of us who get there a little late have to do without.
On a side note did anyone else think the cloud in the event image looks like the new Pokémon, I bet it is a flying type.

I like it. Looks pretty neat.

I am looking forward to the new genoration as much as anyone, but I do wish they would make getting all of the Pokémon a little less difficult.
I bet this one is going to be like a Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin and God. The only ones to get them are the ones who buy the game when it comes out, or cheat, and the rest of us who get there a little late have to do without.

To be fair, this will be made available over wi-fi for a month after release (in Japan at least, and one would assume we'll get that too). In the olden days, such Pokemon were utterly unobtainable unless you had an event in your area.

Also: I like the design. So to anybody who doesn't: Neeeeeeeeeeeeeer.

On a side note did anyone else think the cloud in the event image looks like the new Pokémon, I bet it is a flying type.

Well, the event starts the day the games come out, but it goes on for a whole month. I'm pretty sure they'll have other wi-fi events for it too.

It's like a flying squirrel! It is so adorable. I am glad to have a simple design for at least one legendary in this generation. I say victory to Victini!

Think about this: (sorry if random)
~For every movie/game there are 10 ships.
~For every region there are 50 ships.

There are 12 movies, 85 games, and 4 regions.
There is 1 new movie, 1 new game, and 1 new region.
Do the math.

Hardly.

What's the deal with giving it #000?

They're just trying to do all they can to make this aberration seem as cool and edgy as possible which, ears aside, isn't really working.

I was actually really let down when I saw this. I was expecting some super awesome phatom pokémon which would be the third trio member or trio master, like Giratina or Arceus and instead I get some horribly deformed mammal. And I'd already seen it anyway cortesy of Pokébeach!

Honestly, my initial reaction was "Oh, its you again"

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to sit tight and pray CoroCoro doesn't turn out anything like this.

It's officially 000. It's not a placeholder like ??? because the Pokédex page has it's menu icon next to 000:
Bikutini-1.jpg

Anyway, I love the little guy.

Even though it looks like a slightly challenged Skitty I still find it somewhat cute. The colors might point towards the fire-type, I just really hope it isn't psychic...
Obviously it'll be found on liberty island. lol america.

I was actually really let down when I saw this. I was expecting some super awesome phatom pokémon which would be the third trio member or trio master, like Giratina or Arceus and instead I get some horribly deformed mammal.

Please. Arceus looks like Absol got stuck in a metal gate and stumbled into a hall of mirrors. There's always at least one cute legendary per generation. If you don't like it, I'm sure you'll get your awe-inspiring god-beast soon enough.

Regarding the #000 business... there could be a number of explanations, but as per the screenshots, #000 does seem to be its official number in the local dex. I've been wondering if the local dex might actually be something like Johto's New Pokedex, and contain all Pokemon... especially since we can presumably get Pokemon from previous gens in-game and pre-Elite 4 via the dream world. If so - and bearing in mind that Victini will be available to players immediately upon release - maybe this is just a way of avoiding a 500-Pokemon gap in the local dex between your highest numbered Pokemon and Victini? I dunno...

>All of my hate...

Anyways I think having a 000 Pokemon is definitely weird and him being a cute little Pokemon is even more disappointing. :/

Obligatory Cute Event Legendary: CONFIRMED

Now I'm wondering about the legendary trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom