• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Sunday reveals new legendary Pokémon: Third Black and White legendary reveale

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Sunday reveals new legendary Pokémon: Third Black and White legendary revealed

Today, Pokémon Sunday has revealed a new legendary Pokémon from Generation V. This is the third legendary Pokémon of the new generation to be revealed after version mascots Reshiram and Zekrom.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon Sunday reveals new legendary Pokémon: Third Black and White legendary rev

So its Missingno...

Yayz! :D

Re: Pokémon Sunday reveals new legendary Pokémon: Third Black and White legendary rev

Victini. I wonder why the number is 000.

Edit: Ugh $aturn. Beat me to the thought.

Last edited:

I don't know what to say about it.....it's darn tiny compared to the others :D

#000? but why?

Hardly.

What's the deal with giving it #000?

000 - Missingno. P:

But it is strange that its 000 anyways. huh. I really hope we get some backstory on it soon. Because it being 000 is too odd to just be passed off as nothing.

Liberty Ticket... Seriously?
*Sigh* Now I am convinced untill proven wrong that these games will be in America.

Hardly.

What's the deal with giving it #000?

That's just the Isshudex, I'm guessing its "newly discovered" so its not indexed yet.

So it seems to have wings on its as, and it's caught using an item called the Liberty ticket? And great, another annoying thing that if you didn't buy the game early, you don't get to have.

Paired box legendaries? Check.
Overly cute event Pokémon? Check.
Yep, the same general legendary roles will be filled once again. I wonder what this gen's "super strong looking event Pokémon that is officially revealed only a long time after the game release" looks like.
And as for this one, it looks like a low level route Pokémon you'd use once and then forget into a random box for eternity.

It seems to be an event pokemon.

Still pondering why it's #000.

#000 may be just a placeholder to avoid revealing the final number of pokemon being released (just saying)

also, it looks like a Normal type

Ugh. Yet another Gen 5 Pokemon that I simply don't like. It just doesn't look like it should be a Legendary, event-exclusive or otherwise. It looks more like some kind of Skitty branch-off.

The #000 might be a case of how in the Sinnoh 'Dex in D/P there were Pokémon not listed.

So this time around, instead of having to wait around to get the National Pokédex to see entries on Pokémon outside the regional list, they are defaulted to "zero".

It seems to be an event pokemon.

Still pondering why it's #000.

It is an event pokemon

Anyway, it's probably at least part flying. it has wings on it's back.

Announcements, announcements, annou~ncements!

Its trademarked name is Victini. Just thought I'd let you guys know~ :D

Probably the 000 is just a place holder so they don't give away a minumum number of Pokemon.

And I kind of like it,

Awwwwwe.... it's adorable.:awww:

At a first glance at how its Japanese name is spelled, I almost wanted to call it Bikini. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom