• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Sunday shows new Black and White footage: Starters neither confirmed nor deni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Sunday shows new Black and White footage: Starters neither confirmed nor

There's evidence linked in the previous Bulbanews article that one (not all) of the scans may be fake. See here. We're being cautious by waiting for official confirmation, although it does look likely.

Something I noticed:

In the first leaked art of the starter evos, look at Tsu and Miju. They're facing the same direction as the anime concept art, and the opposite of the official art. Also, Miju2's face is at a different angle.

It's weird, that's all.

The art doesn't match up perfectly with the previous leaks either.

Re: Pokémon Sunday shows new Black and White footage: Starters neither confirmed nor

That Was Concept art. It could be changed.

-facepalm-

I'm not saying the starter evos are fake, like you seem to think. I'm saying the scan may be fake.

So basically the American Pokemon are totally different species?

(regarding the whole "no previous pokemon until Nat Dex" Not even Pikachu, weird.)

Like u think, your not getting what i think. The Pokemon is same, But the Pose is diffrent. it may be Edited in Photoshop

Like u think, your not getting what i think. The Pokemon is same, But the Pose is diffrent. it may be Edited in Photoshop

I don't think someone would keep this going on for so long, even to change its pose a bit in PS and put it into a legit looking magazine. With kanji that matches what the pictures suggest.

As we all Know, Mijumaru(The only goof looking starter in BW) became a samurai and then will become entirely diffrent. Thats what in my mind

I don't think someone would keep this going on for so long, even to change its pose a bit in PS and put it into a legit looking magazine. With kanji that matches what the pictures suggest.

People actually do it all the time in this fandom. D:

I swear, this fandom is seriously making me more crazy by the second.

Also, for the record - in one of the screenshots I've seen of the videos, everyone else looked really hyper and excited, while Masuda-san was standing there and looking as though he were afraid the insanity was contagious. XD

uh yeah i just think the corocoro ones just have a different illustration of mij2 is all.
doesnt really prove or disprove anything REALLY. but on the other hand it does sort of reinforce the possibility of previous evos being real. call it a gut feeling, that also happens to be based on mounting evidence....

Dude. Its just 5 Days. Lets wait and see what happens.

So basically the American Pokemon are totally different species?

(regarding the whole "no previous pokemon until Nat Dex" Not even Pikachu, weird.)

Yeah, kinda. But think about it- if the new region is far enough away that even the routes have been renumbered, it stands to reason that the animal species there would be pretty different too. After all, how many species are widespread and North America AND Japan?

They way I'm looking at it so I don't go crazy, is that yeah, the US has cats. The US has frogs. The US has birds and spiders and all that jazz. So does Japan- but Japan has different SPECIES of the same kinds of animal. So basically, I'm looking at the new Pokemon as variations of the species we've known and loved for so long, rather than the creators rehashing the same details.

Idk. Maybe I've had too much candy tonight.

**And before I get flamed, I DID NOT mean that the new region is based on the US. That was just my example because I live there.
**Also, the first paragraph was paraphrased from TV Tropes. Someone a lot more intelligent than I came up with it. But the second paragraph was all me. :loopy:

Last edited:

Pokemon has many Traditional Japanese(Anime the most;The Ghost of Maiden's Peak as a example). The Creators have their theme this time to china. (Yin Yan)

People actually do it all the time in this fandom. D:

I swear, this fandom is seriously making me more crazy by the second.

Also, for the record - in one of the screenshots I've seen of the videos, everyone else looked really hyper and excited, while Masuda-san was standing there and looking as though he were afraid the insanity was contagious. XD

And people still question why I left 3 years ago for Yugioh.

Are there ants in Japan?

Joke: Maybe Pokemon is moving countries southwest.
Gen I : japan
Gev V : china
Gen X : India or pakistan
Gen XV: Africa

And sooo on.

I thought we weren't allowed to talk about where the new games are?

God, five more days, and the madness is OVER

Five More steps... to the Fifth Grand Step of POKEMON! CELEBRATION! PARTY!:party:

I thought we weren't allowed to talk about where the new games are?

God, five more days, and the madness is OVER

Been lifted since official sources say New York. That is why I mentioned America. It is all in the banned topic section.

Only the Hiun City looks newyork:eek:hdear:

Only the Hiun City looks newyork:eek:hdear:

Officla Source says it is NYC based, so give it a rest. China isn't it.

(BTW, seeing you are new, I suggest you calm down with making aquisitions that aren't true or have been proven wrong)

at least the version mascots are. also what official source?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom