• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Speculation Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon

there's some kind of temporary evolution involved apparently, it's the best fix really while keeping the starters small and cute in the story
Digimon confirmed
lol

But seriously, how does that (functionally) differ from existing Mega evolutions?

Poor Super Mystery Dungeon.

Things were looking good. Then shortly before released, Pokémon GO was announced...

I bet a lot of people didn't even notice its release last week :-(

One can only hope it gets more attention for the American release...

Last edited:
Ok, so it was confirmed during the pre-release that Rescue Team's Continent is accessible in this game. Can someone confirm/deny Explorers' continent as well? Apparently Grovyle, Celebi, Dusknoir and Wigglytuff from Explorers are returning, so I don't mind not getting the continent for Explorers as long as Wigglytuff's entire guild returns. Those guys were my best friends.

And what about Infinity's continent/characters? Any information on those elements?

Aside from what I asked in the Spoiler, I don't really need any more information.

Okay, so because nobody has been able to clarify this, how does Mega Evolution work (hear me out)...

... for Charizard and Mewtwo.

Charizard and Mewtwo, as we all know by this point, are the only two Pokemon to have more than one Mega Evolution accessible. Is there any possible way to determine whether you get the X or Y Mega of either Pokemon when you're in a dungeon? Or is it randomly determined whether you become a certain Mega over the other for both Charizard and Mewtwo's case?

Ok, so it was confirmed during the pre-release that Rescue Team's Continent is accessible in this game. Can someone confirm/deny Explorers' continent as well? Apparently Grovyle, Celebi, Dusknoir and Wigglytuff from Explorers are returning, so I don't mind not getting the continent for Explorers as long as Wigglytuff's entire guild returns. Those guys were my best friends.

And what about Infinity's continent/characters? Any information on those elements?

Aside from what I asked in the Spoiler, I don't really need any more information.

Grovyle, Celebi, Dusknoir and Wigglytuff are returning?!!
I knew I was gonna get this game even before that, but that settles it completely.

Grovyle, Celebi, Dusknoir and Wigglytuff are returning?!!
I knew I was gonna get this game even before that, but that settles it completely.

In those web connection thingies between Pokémon, someone noticed in one of the trailers that there was a link between a Grovyle, a Dusknoir and a pink Celebi. Those web connections aren't like the SPMD version of the Pokédex (which is what we all first thought) but rather a web showing how characters are connected somehow. And IDK about you, but I only know one pink Celebi that's connected to both a Grovyle and Dusknoir.

It's not officially confirmed yet, however.

I have to say all these characters are just merely 'reference' to the other PMD games. Its very very sad that this is the case. Its just like 'Look! These characters are connected, did you get the reference?' They mention no events of the other games. And There isn't even a Wigglytuff Guild building or others in the map, but there is a random Chatot connected to a Wigglytuff. So I can say I am quite disappointed with the execution.

This game looks impressive and the difficulty seems to be harder. I am not sure if I should get this yet.

So tempting to pick up this game soon like today ... but I've got other things demanding my immediate leisure time and the store is having better advertisements on videogames next week (don't need to wait for Black Friday for it).

Media Blackout Mode, engage!

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom