• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon surprise announcement this Monday: Pokémon's followers advised to tune in at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon surprise announcement this Monday: Pokémon's followers advised to tune in

It has some kind of password lock. Are we supposed to guess it?

Re: Pokémon surprise announcement this Monday: Pokémon's followers advised to tune in

watch the remix but then it asks you for more codes to win stuff

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ;___; Pogo did a remix for Pokémon!! This is huge for me, Pogo is my favorite music artist EVER. <33 It's a great remix!!

It has some kind of password lock. Are we supposed to guess it?

Keep a close eye on the video, the code will pop up briefly

It's XY1012 but that doesn't matter because registration isn't working.

It's just a treasure hunt for codes "around the web", but I'm sure it mainly means Pokemon's websites. The hints are super vague and weird. -sigh-

Wow the Pokémon Company INTERNATIONAL sure knows how to troll. Announce an exciting announcement on an international twitter account, get English-speaking fans all around the world hyped up.... and then it's some prize hunt ONLY for US citizens.

Wow.

Luckily I had not expected something big, so I'm not that disappointed, I'm still sure many other non-US citizens are however.

Last edited:

Apparently you can't do this if you're over thirteen. *sigh*

Y8P4 is the code from MTV Geek, gives you Pancham and a ringtone.

Well, that was kind of anti-climactic, but I'm not too broken up about it.
Anyhow, it's nice to see Gotta Catch 'Em All! back.

Hope TPCi uses the slogan in the opening theme for Pokémon The Series: XY.

Apparently you can't do this if you're over thirteen. *sigh*

No, it just says you need a parent's email if you're under 13.

SOMEBODY HELP I CAN'T FIND ANY OF THE CODES OTHER THAN XY1012 WHAT ARE THE OTHERSSSSSSSS

"We're bringing back "Gotta Catch 'Em All"! [...]"

I wasn't that far off :lol:.

Though I gotta say I wasn't expecting some scavenger hunt.

Well now it works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom