• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
espeon is crappy. Even Red sold his for a Lapras because he thought Ash did'nt had an Espeon. (True story, check HG/SS party of Red's)

Espeon is fantastic. Actually my favorite eeveelution though :/ tied with umbreon

Umbreon is far superior! Espeon would be my 5th favorite eeveelution, or maybe 4th, I really don't know.

Tally so You Don't Have to Go a Few Posts Back
Hariyama: 2
Espeon: 2
Dusclops: 1
Sudowoodo: 1

Yep! That's me alright. I'm back. Just in case you did'nt notice. I cast my vote to Espeon. Its stupid.

Final Tally
Espeon: 3
Dusclops: 1

Hello one and all, and welcome to Pokemon Survivor! This thread is a juggernaut on SPPF, and is probably my very favorite thread! With permission from the owner of Pokemon Survivor there, I have come to spread the awesomeness here.

Basically, what we do here is we have around 20 Pokemon at the beginning of a set, and you vote off the one that is your least favorite, once per round. You may switch your vote no more than once per round. After a while (there is no set amount of time or votes per round), the round will end, and the Pokemon that received the most votes is eliminated! We keep doing this until there is one Pokemon left. That Pokemon is then added to the winner's circle, and once there are 10 members in the winner's circle, a round is held to determine a spot in the hall of fame. Once 5 spots in the hall of fame are filled up, a round will be held that will determine the current BMGF favorite! After that, we will start all over again. All of these things will be well-archived in this very post, which will be copy-and-pasted (ONLY BY AN OWNER) for each new round, with updates.

Special Rounds:
Prediction-Time: During the first round, and only the first round, of every set, each person is able to predict the Pokemon that they think will win the set. Only during the first round, you are allowed to switch your prediction. If they are correct, than during the next round, that person has the ability to “save” a Pokemon. This means that they can take any one Pokemon, and take them off the set, out of harm’s way, until we have reached the final 4. They must make the decision who they want to pick before the top 15, and if there is more than one person who predicted correctly, they must come to a unanimous decision.

That’s all for now. More special rounds will be added once we come up with them.

Owners: Fletchling, shy_taillow, Pancham

Tallyists: The DragonKnight (You can PM me if you’d like to become one.)

Now, without further ado, here are the 17 Initial Round Pokemon:

206.png
365.png
338.png
411.png
523.png
123.png
156.png
169.png
484.png
356.png

57.png
185.png
466.png
288.png
34.png
168.png
297.png

My Vote: Walrein. It's not changing anytime soon.

Voted off: Kricketune, Smeargle, Espeon
Current Winner's Circle:

Hall of Fame:

Hope you enjoy the game!

Last edited:
Voting Hariyama. It's surely one of the worst Pokémon in this set.

Current Tally:
Walrein: 1

voting off hariyama i hate him and he will burn in satan's sex toy room hell

Final Tally
Hariyama: 6
Walrein: 2

Hello one and all, and welcome to Pokemon Survivor! This thread is a juggernaut on SPPF, and is probably my very favorite thread! With permission from the owner of Pokemon Survivor there, I have come to spread the awesomeness here.

Basically, what we do here is we have around 20 Pokemon at the beginning of a set, and you vote off the one that is your least favorite, once per round. You may switch your vote no more than once per round. After a while (there is no set amount of time or votes per round), the round will end, and the Pokemon that received the most votes is eliminated! We keep doing this until there is one Pokemon left. That Pokemon is then added to the winner's circle, and once there are 10 members in the winner's circle, a round is held to determine a spot in the hall of fame. Once 5 spots in the hall of fame are filled up, a round will be held that will determine the current BMGF favorite! After that, we will start all over again. All of these things will be well-archived in this very post, which will be copy-and-pasted (ONLY BY AN OWNER) for each new round, with updates.

Special Rounds:
Prediction-Time: During the first round, and only the first round, of every set, each person is able to predict the Pokemon that they think will win the set. Only during the first round, you are allowed to switch your prediction. If they are correct, than during the next round, that person has the ability to “save” a Pokemon. This means that they can take any one Pokemon, and take them off the set, out of harm’s way, until we have reached the final 4. They must make the decision who they want to pick before the top 15, and if there is more than one person who predicted correctly, they must come to a unanimous decision.

That’s all for now. More special rounds will be added once we come up with them.

Owners: Fletchling, shy_taillow, Pancham

Tallyists: Gogoat(You can PM me if you’d like to become one.)

Now, without further ado, here are the 16 Initial Round Pokemon:

206.png
365.png
338.png
411.png
523.png
123.png
156.png
169.png
484.png
356.png

57.png
185.png
466.png
288.png
34.png
168.png

My Vote: Walrein. Let's get this bandwagon rolling!

Voted off: Kricketune, Smeargle, Espeon, Hariyama
Current Winner's Circle:

Hall of Fame:

Hope you enjoy the game!

I'm thinking about adding our first special round next round, so stay tuned for that!​

Voting for Solrock and breaking the four-way tie.

Current Tally:
Solrock: 2
Walrein: 1
Crobat: 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom