• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POKEMON SUXXXXXX!

Rex Kamex

OSHAWHAT?
Reaction score
IAFNSDOIFASDNF;OSIDFA;OFIEHWBFBUohoainfosdfisdfasdfsaf

... Oh wait, you guys don't speak n00b/spam...

Okay, in all serious, hi, my name is Rex Kamex. If that name sounds familiar, you might be thinking of that Blastoise with that name in the fanfic Pokiman that someone did. Actually, that was me, on SerebiiForums, who wrote that fic. (Man, I really should finish it...)

Back at sppf my name used to be MJC CartoGuy until 2008 when it became Rex Kamex, named after the character from my fanfic. Anyway I'd been looking at this site for years, but just now am I actually joining. Yeah... (Hey, the same applied to sppf.)

Um... yeah, so... nice to meet you all. I'm the same Rex Kamex from Serebiiforums. I'm the dude who was hoping Pokemon had a main girl character included in the show and that May stayed in the cast, blah, blah, blah. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, never mind.)

By the way, my future posts won't necessarily be this long, so don't worry about that. Oh, and I like Pokemon.

Yeah that thread title is an attention grabber. Welcome!

Ah, attention grabbing.

You attracted even Maxim, who never welcomes new users. Well done!

And you do seem familliar to me. And guess that I do to you, as I'm an SPPf member as well.

Welcome!

Man, I thought we were gonna have some heated discussion with some hater here...

well that sure got my attention
welcome to the forums
remember to check out our podcast n stuff
have fun

Awww I thought I'd get to have a trolling war... =[

NVM, welcome. ^____^

Hah! I was in that boat before my daughter got interested. Then I drifted into the world, and never looked back.

Greetings friend. Enjoy the community. It's quite the lively bunch.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom