• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eterna City Gym Leader
Reaction score
Everything The Pokemon Company does so far, and since May, feels like a big slap in the face. Whenever people wish for something, they just pop out of the screen and slaps you... HARD!!!

But aside from that, it looks as if she's competing in the Galar League.

TRUE POKEMON LOVER
Reaction score
Seems like she and ash would travel around the world. What if ash would be her mentor and she needs to travel to get a promotion for galar league first before she challenges the gym.

What if she is a vlogger? With that rotom phone. She seems athletic. Hope she is not a gym leader but an important npc

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
Everything The Pokemon Company does so far, and since May, feels like a big slap in the face. Whenever people wish for something, they just pop out of the screen and slaps you... HARD!!!

But aside from that, it looks as if she's competing in the Galar League.
That's gotten me thinking that she's actually a rival. I don't think that they would have 2 Gym Challengers on the main cast.

Eterna City Gym Leader
Reaction score
That's gotten me thinking that she's actually a rival. I don't think that they would have 2 Gym Challengers on the main cast.
Whatever direction they're heading, this thing really blew me out of the water, TR style. Though the Tomboy reminds me of Zoey.

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
And, this poster has gotten me even more convinced that this is a reboot.

Eterna City Gym Leader
Reaction score
Whatever direction they're heading, this thing really blew me out of the water, TR style. Though the Tomboy reminds me of Zoey.
The C on Ash's cap this time could mean Champion.

Where is team rocket tho
I can see Ash and the Tomboy on Lugia, chased by a Cofagrigus, climbing the Alolan Exeggutor and Mantine surfing.

Eterna City Gym Leader
Reaction score
The Tomboy clearly looks like a new trainer starting her journey with a Scorbunny. It would be interesting if she had moved to Galar from Sinnoh.

Lets have a Blast
Reaction score
The Tomboy clearly looks like a new trainer starting her journey with a Scorbunny. It would be interesting if she had moved to Galar from Sinnoh.
Hopefully he'll take on gym battles as well with Ash as a mentor who also does gym battles

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
Hopefully he'll take on gym battles as well with Ash as a mentor who also does gym battles
I don't think that they would have two Gym Challengers on the main cast because that would be boring for both the viewers and the writers.

Lets have a Blast
Reaction score
I don't think that they would have two Gym Challengers on the main cast because that would be boring for both the viewers and the writers.
Fair point though would be fun more me

Can't help but notice a lack of Team Rocket on the poster

Status
Not open for further replies.