• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, if James was perfectly fine with ditching Inkay at the end of XY despite Inkay's desire to stay with him, I don't see why Mareanie is in a better position to stay after SuMo. But even if it tags along with James, it'll probably be released sometime in Galar anyway to make room for a new Gen 8 Pokemon, 'cause God knows that James can't have two Pokemon on his team for very long these days.

It's close to the sea (Irish Sea), how could that be? Water is a proper blue whilst Flying is more of a Light Blue.
They've had non water Gyms in port towns before, such as Vermillion (Electric), Olivine (Steel), Sunyshore (Electric), Castelia (Bug), and Couramine (Grass).

Less waterside episodes is a sure thing (thank goodness, the Alolan setting is starting to make me seasick, literally and figuratively). M21-ish art style should work well with UK, although my most beloved art style is OS-DP's. Don't think SM's art style will survive, as it doesn't fit the UK's atmosphere. Kalos-equal tone. Old travelling formula, no Melemele-like confinement anymore. Ash with a male and female companion (hopefully no little brat a la Max & Bonnie). Lots of British VAs.

I have a feeling that next series will be great!
lol little brat a la Max & Bonnie
But didn't they go to Mt. Lanakila on Ula'ula Island that one episode?
I hear ya on the seasick part too. Its like it will NEVER. EVER. END.

lol little brat a la Max & Bonnie
But didn't they go to Mt. Lanakila on Ula'ula Island that one episode?
I hear ya on the seasick part too. Its like it will NEVER. EVER. END.
Movie animation is NOT the same as TV animation.

They've had non water Gyms in port towns before, such as Vermillion (Electric), Olivine (Steel), Sunyshore (Electric), Castelia (Bug), and Couramine (Grass).

We'll ust have to wait and see then.

In the Alola Pokemon League, they could have someone competing who has at least one Galar Region Pokemon.

You mean someone like Harrison and his blaziken?
Or something that would lead to Ash wanting to go to Galar, similar to the end of the Original Series, Advanced and BW.

Could some of the characters in the Pokemon Masters phone game possibly appear in the Alola Pokemon League? And if not, then perhaps that's saved for Sword and Shield.

If they're gonna include the Female Protagonist in the Sw/Sh Anime, at least give her a Scottish Accent.

Hope for the dub to do that, as Japan doesn't really do accents: Jojo, Durarara, that one moe slice with British girls....probably I.S (I'd have to check...but do I want to?)

So we'll almost certainly get a few more Gen 8 Pokemon reveals during next week's Pokemon Direct, which is kinda exciting. I really hope that the info on the new saga will be revealed around July or sooner, because I'm really eager to know what to expect (another series like SuMo, or something that's actually worth investing time in?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom