• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
His opinion is not news. Let's not be desperate.

With the anime covering all regions, there will be a lot of merchandise with no ties to any games. Hell, that's been the case before.

One can only hope.

What did the guy say, curious. Youtube on my end is acting up.

Is it me or are the Hoenn starters missing in the poster?
Not that I've seen, but not all starters are present anyway. Although I believe Hoenn is the only one without any starters represented.

Took a closer look at the poster and noticed a few oddities:

croagunk and piplup.jpg

Croagunk saving Piplup. I find it weird that they're in Hoenn.

blacky shiron.jpg

This one is kind of hard to see. Umbreon and Alolan Vulpix. Again in the wrong regions, but this is clearly a reference to Gladion and Lillie.

kalos.jpg

And I just think it's odd that only 4 Kalos Pokemon are present; 3 of which were Ash's and 1 Bonnie's. (Noivern and Dedenne on top).

Also I think it's time to return to the old 2020 calendar. Relevance of the Pokemon continues to check out with Pikachu and Scorbunny be front and center.
View attachment 125688
Except it shows Sylveon, Alolan Vulpix, and Shaymin. If this calendar means anything, then that means that we will be seeing Serena, Lillie, and Mallow return.

I saw it. It's definitely Alolan Vulpix.
No that is Espeon, the picture is clearly blurring it's purple. Also to mention... Meowth is also in the arms of Dragonite.

Except it shows Sylveon, Alolan Vulpix, and Shaymin. If this calendar means anything, then that means that we will be seeing Serena, Lillie, and Mallow return.

With that Tomboy character being with Ash, the number count could be for each region

Kanto and Johto: Ash, Tomboy, Misty and Brock (4)
Hoenn: Ash, Tomboy, May and Max (4)
Sinnoh: Ash, Tomboy and Dawn (3)
Unova: Ash, Tomboy, Iris and Cilan (4)
Kalos: Ash, Tomboy, Serena, Clemont and Bonnie (5)
Alola: Ash, Tomboy, Lillie, Mallow, Lana, Sophocles and Kiawe (7)
Galar: Ash and Tomboy (2)

Somehow for lower numbers and cast, aside from Galar, I can see Sinnoh working with only 3 casts, But if lucky, so would Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Unova. How Kalos and Alola are going to juggle this will be your guess.

No that is Espeon, the picture is clearly blurring it's purple. Also to mention... Meowth is also in the arms of Dragonite.

With that Tomboy character being with Ash, the number count could be for each region

Kanto and Johto: Ash, Tomboy, Misty and Brock (4)
Hoenn: Ash, Tomboy, May and Max (4)
Sinnoh: Ash, Tomboy and Dawn (3)
Unova: Ash, Tomboy, Iris and Cilan (4)
Kalos: Ash, Tomboy, Serena, Clemont and Bonnie (5)
Alola: Ash, Tomboy, Lillie, Mallow, Lana, Sophocles and Kiawe (7)
Galar: Ash and Tomboy (2)

Somehow for lower numbers and cast, aside from Galar, I can see Sinnoh working with only 3 casts, But if lucky, so would Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Unova. How Kalos and Alola are going to juggle this will be your guess.
It's clearly Alolan Vulpix if you look at it hard enough. Also, Milo or Allister could still sneak onto the main cast. Remember, the DP poster showed Ash, Dawn, and Paul with no Brock in sight, and the BW poster didn't even have Ash on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom