• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they going to summon the Yaoi fangirls!?
Try and stop them! They've already done plenty of inuendos in the anime in the past. cough Gardenia's obsession for Grass Types cough crossdressing cough Clemont and Arbok cough Toxipex cough...

This is obviously a field that they've yet to tap into.

2 people also means more screentime for the pokemon, a well heard complaint here. I do not understand the problem. I see it as an opportunity to shake things up

The problem is that neither character is a girl.
Which will turn off some girls, but will also attract those who are yaoi fans (it's 2019). A win-win. Japan is a very unexpected place.

Hopefully there would be a female companion for Galar. Just as when they go to each region, they would be reunited with their former companions.

Which will turn off some girls, but will also attract those who are yaoi fans (it's 2019). Japan is a very unexpected place. A win-win

Hopefully there would be a female companion for Galar. Just as when they go to each region, they would be reunited with their former companions.
Also, not every girl is into Yaoi.

Also, not every girl is into Yaoi.
except some. Boys had the eye candy with the Female Companion, now it seems like this is the girl's turn with this new male character.

Galar to me feels a bit too masculine for a Region. I dunno, I suppose it's because of a lot of male characters and how much they represent in the games.

Kalos and Sinnoh I see them being feminine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom