• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Pokemon Sword and Shield Events/Gifts Thread

So this just gonna be like a biweekly thing now huh?

1 Bottle Cap, good until March 31st: C0MP ET1T 10N

I like the amount of gifts we're getting, but I'm kinda wishin' they'd announce these in bulk...

3 copies of TR94 (High Horsepower), good until March 31st: PUNK R0CK

(in other words, hint hint nudge nudge don't use Earthquake in those Toxtricity raids fam)

what would You say to gen 6 and gen 7 starters in this games?

For the first time in a while, a new set of Mystery Gifts has started to run. Two gifts are available right now: one is a Level 15 Hidden Ability Galarian Mr. Mime and the other is a collection of special Poke Balls: Lure Ball, Heavy Ball, Moon Ball and Dream Ball. This distribution will run until May 28th. None of these events require codes, as they're just simple download via Internet type. There are going to be other distributions coming up afterward. They are as followed:

Galarian Ponyta will run from May 29th to June 4th alongside another Ball set of Level Ball, Fast Ball, Love Ball, Friend Ball and Beast Ball.

Galarian Corsola will run from June 5th to June 11th alongside an Evolution Item set of Sweet Apple, Tart Apple, Chipped Pot, Cracked Pot, Whipped Dream and Sachet.

Galarian Meowth will run from June 12th alongside a set of 50 Big Nugget and 100 EXP. Candy L. This particular one is said to prepare players for the Isle of Armor DLC.

Galarian Meowth campaign is the only interesting one here cause of the Nuggets and Candy.

Galarian Meowth campaign is the only interesting one here cause of the Nuggets and Candy.

A free Steely Spirit Perrserker is also v nice too

As someone who breeds Pokémon and likes the Apricorn Balls but never tries to catch stuff because I can’t decide what to spend my one ball on, the Pokéball collection stuff is neat too.

Okay, I definitely need the Sweet Apple and I can always use another Galarian Ponyta for breeding purposes. (Seriously, Galarian Rapidash is awesomeness and I can't have too many shinies/6IV Dragon slayers.) Also, I might be able to use at least one of the Apricorn balls; I've been hoarding them for months now. :ROFLMAO:

I'm pretty tired of waiting for Stow-on-Side's RNG market to cough up a Chipped Pot so I'll take that too

the pokemon are boring giveaways, the items aren't. the apriballs are definitely appreciated and i'm going to hoard a ton of them. don't really care much about the pokemon distribution. really though, game freak could've gone bolder to create more excitement than to giveaway boring 'mons most people have.

I really like Galar Rapidash in a Cherish ball (haven't evolved mine yet) I need to Hyper train it and level it up to 100. And like someone else said the Chipped pot is quite nice. And the extra Apricorn balls I'm happy with as well.

Considering no one has reported the latest Mystery Gifts in this thread I might as well mention it, even if it's somewhat old news.

We've got several Cap Pikachus out there which you can get via codes in Mystery Gift. This can be redeemed until November 30th. They are as followed:

Original Cap Pikachu: P1KA CHUG ET
Partner Cap Pikachu: 1CH0 0SEY 0U
Hoenn Cap Pikachu: P1KA ADVA NCE
Sinnoh Cap Pikachu: V0LT TACK LEP1 KA

There will be more coming up, with the next one starting October 16th, which will be the Unova Cap Pikachu. Stay tuned for its code.

Don't worry GameFreak. I'll wait.

One day Charizardtwo will be in this game. I got time.

Okay, the next Hat Pika event is live. To obtain the Unova Hat Pikachu, use the following code:

P1KA BEST W1SH

Like all the other Pikachu events, this one can be redeemed until November 30th.

Diancie event is much needed in my opinion, it’s the only mythical I don’t have. There wasn't a Diancie event in a while.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom