• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon SwSh Datamine (Story Version) (SPOILER WARNING).

Do the version-exclusive gym leaders for the opposite version of the game you play appear at all in the main story? Like do you get to see Allister somewhere if you play Sword and Bea somewhere if you play Shield?

If so, are they battleable or are they just static NPCs who do nothing or something?

Do the version-exclusive gym leaders for the opposite version of the game you play appear at all in the main story? Like do you get to see Allister somewhere if you play Sword and Bea somewhere if you play Shield?

If so, are they battleable or are they just static NPCs who do nothing or something?
Best I've seen is Melony and Gordie on the same League card

Best I've seen is Melony and Gordie on the same League card
I'll be very disappointed if they don't appear elsewhere; especially considering those two are related. Having no interaction besides being together on a League card would suck.

Ah well, I'll wait for Friday to see what it's like.

So what's the deal with Oleana?

Yeah, Piers wants Marnie to be the gym leader, but Marnie wants to be the champion. Since the player becomes the champion she ends up becoming a gym leader anyways.

What does Oleana do in the events of the game? According to YouTube comments on her theme she used to be in poverty and her only partner was a trubbish before Rose gave her a life of luxury. Does she contribute to the story or have a passive role?

What does Oleana do in the events of the game? According to YouTube comments on her theme she used to be in poverty and her only partner was a trubbish before Rose gave her a life of luxury. Does she contribute to the story or have a passive role?

She appears at several points in the background and provides additional dialogue.

Later in game she got a bigger role

She sends you on a wild goose chase battling employees of roses company to get the key card to the tower elevator.

At the very top of said tower she waits for you in an effort to eliminate your interference and challenges you with a full team including G-max garbodor

not sure if you can challenge her agian post game

Back
Top Bottom