• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon SwSh Datamine (Story Version) (SPOILER WARNING).

Do we know any details on Eternatus's role in the story? The tournament getting interrupted sounds like it sets up for the Eternatus plot as the finale

Maybe that was a mistake?
Possibly, yeah, he also appears quite defined, he has a Dyna bracelet, and he's the only npc appearing in the card. Strange
For me at least it'd be another reason to go for Shield, though. Bea and Allister are more or less at the same level for me, but I'd prefer a lot more Melony then Gordie.

Do we know any details on Eternatus's role in the story? The tournament getting interrupted sounds like it sets up for the Eternatus plot as the finale
Rose should try to awoken him during the tournament.

Possibly, yeah, he also appears quite defined, he has a Dyna bracelet, and he's the only npc appearing in the card. Strange
For me at least it'd be another reason to go for Shield, though. Bea and Allister are more or less at the same level for me, but I'd prefer a lot more Melony then Gordie.
Not only that, I also find it suspicious how they mention the type he specializes in.

I’m really intrigued by the guy on Melony’s rare card. The blurb seems to suggest it’s her son, who wanted to focus on Rock type. But if you look at his outfit, his medallion looks like the Steel (or Metal, in TCG images) symbol; also, it looks like there’s a stylized version of Cufant/Copperjah on his shirt, which is apparently Steel Type.

I have so many questions!

Now that I think about this, I feel that I don't hate Bede as much as I used to: being disqualified from the challenge + being forced to wear that fugly uniform is enough punishment for me. Now if Blue got punished in the same way...

The Looker/2hour quest in this game is about the royal family of Galar being pissed that you revealed their ancestor not being a legendary hero but instead being Zacian and Zamazenta, so they do something abojf the Dynamax and corrupt the legendaries, with you and Hop ultimately going to calm them down and capture them. Not many more details of what you actually do in there are revealed.

Battle facility is confirmed with the gift of a Type Null there, and the league tournament again should be confirmed too. I’ll keep you posted for more details.

Wait, are you saying that the royal family is descended from the legendaries? Or that they’re mad that it’s revealed that the legendaries saved Galar in the past and that their human ancestor did not (thus suggesting that their claim to the throne is invalid)?

The Looker/2hour quest in this game is about the royal family of Galar being pissed that you revealed their ancestor not being a legendary hero but instead being Zacian and Zamazenta, so they do something abojf the Dynamax and corrupt the legendaries, with you and Hop ultimately going to calm them down and capture them. Not many more details of what you actually do in there are revealed.

I don't remember if anyone posted pictures of these two or not, but...

That hair

These two must be the post-game antagonists, right? i assume With the Ball Guy and these two, they seem to be having fun with some ridiculous character designs this gen.

They have that "joke character" vibe to them.

Last edited:
I don’t know if there’ll be more post content after what was stated by the leaker, but I do think that GF planned the Rais battles, at least ten Gigantamax and max level Dynamax, as such. Because if their Declaration of them being hard and requiring competitive items and good stats with work on IVs and EVs, it’s definitely something we’d do in the postgame. And in general the Raid battles aren’t something necessary to complete the main quest.

Whether they were right in this decision, I don’t know. But it’d be interesting to see the opinion of reviewers on the matter, as they might not be able to experience the cooperative part of the games fully.

Back
Top Bottom