• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon SwSh Datamine (Story Version) (SPOILER WARNING).

Reaction score
WARNING: THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN STORY SPOILERS. SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD WILL BE UNMARKED

Since a datamine is pretty close I will open this thread right now.

Coming soon...

Coming soon...

Coming soon...

Coming soon...

Coming Soon...

Coming soon...

@colours , I'll be opening this thread now, since I will also need help getting things ready.

Last edited:
Maybe split things into parts? Beginning, Middle, Ending? And a separate area for Side-quests and other details? Shops, side-characters, and things like that?

The leaker said that there's not much of a postgame,just a battle tower. That is concerning.
Untrue. There's the gym rematches/champion tournament with Gigantamax, a two-hour story similar to Looker quest, and catching the legendaries, with a fight against Hope that caught the one opposite to you. And my personal take is that several Gigantamax and top rated Raids open up postgame.
It's unclear if he finished everything or not, and there's lot of confusion on his words. Hopefully the situation will be clearer soon.

Untrue. There's the gym rematches/champion tournament with Gigantamax, a two-hour story similar to Looker quest, and catching the legendaries, with a fight against Hope that caught the one opposite to you. And my personal take is that several Gigantamax and top rated Raids open up postgame.
It's unclear if he finished everything or not, and there's lot of confusion on his words. Hopefully the situation will be clearer soon.
Really? Where does it say that?

1572922789619.png

Mylo's trainer card. Confirming he's the first GL.

Back
Top Bottom