• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions Concert!

Kelleo

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
I wasn't sure exactly where to put this thread, so mods, feel free to move it if you feel it necessary. :p

Anyway, the latest showing happened last night in Raleigh, NC! Were any other fans here attending like I was? :D I was the short girl with the Flareon hat, braids, and gen 5 t-shirt. lol

But I totally enjoyed it, especially the surprise at the end! The only thing I was surprised and a bit disappointed at was the lack of the gym music. The Pokemon center music was there, so why no gym music? D: I love the gym music. But other than that, it was amazing!

Has anyone else gone to a past showing or will be going to one in the future? There are still more concerts to come, and they'll be appearing in Europe too!

I wasnt, but what was the surprise?
I listened Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions on youtube, and it was beautiful, but songs were only of the first game? The second, third and fourth generations also has wonderful songs that I would like to listen orchestrated and I find nowhere.

That's strange, the concert I went to played music from each gen, including gen 6.

And the surprise at the end was:

The original Pokemon anime theme! We got to sing along too!

Did they give out a pamphlet with the track listings? Im going to the one in MSG NYC on Saturday

I'll be off to the concert in Sydney for this November (at the Opera House!). I'm planning to dress up as Ash - with his Greninja, M-Charizard, and Pikachu.

I am really looking forward to the fact that they are going to do a European tour next year.
Hopefully they will have a couple UK dates or one in London in at least

One of these days I'm going to go to this concert. One. Of. These. Days.... It just sounds so frigging epic, and I hate using the word epic unless it's for something the word actually defines, like this. =)

I went to the NYC concert last month and I still think of how amazing it was!

Great experiences you guys have had.
I'm going on September 15 show, in Seattle's Benaroya Hall
Bought my ticket the same day they went on sale.
2 months & 5 days more.

Can't wait for the great memories I will have - I know that my 'Fire Fox' t-shirt is what I will wear (features Fennekin & Vulpix)

Did they give out a pamphlet with the track listings? Im going to the one in MSG NYC on Saturday

I think so, but I never got one, somehow. I saw others with what looked like one though.

The one in the UK is this month, I've got a ticket and can't wait, is there anyone on here going? I'm going alone so would be great to know if any others are going.
Also can anyone tell me if any of the other venues had a shop for the show? I'd love to get some merchandise.

I've been to the one in NYC Madison Garden, and you're gonna wanna bring maybe at least 40$ if you want something decent, KingMinun :)
From what I saw, they sold two types of posters, Pikachu stuffed toys, and shirts. There are actually drinks for kids, and alcholic drinks for adults (ex: One of them was a 'Raichu.' The only prices I think I remember are the Posters (20$ which you can probably get signed) and the Pikachu Plushies (40$).

The three things I recommend bringing are cash, your 3ds/2ds, and a phone/camera.
Your 3ds is bound to go nuts, I believe I got more than 60 streetpasses then, and the cosplay is phenomenal there, I saw an amazing Red, N, and Nurse Joy :D

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom