• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions US orchestral concert tour announced: Live concerts to

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions US orchestral concert tour announced: Live concerts to feature ...

The Pokémon Company International recently announced a special live orchestral concert that will be touring the United States later this year.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions US orchestral concert tour announced: Live concerts

Will it at least release on Blu-Ray in 7.1 Surround?

Re: Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions US orchestral concert tour announced: Live concerts

I hope they can come to NYC on a reasonable day. I wanted to go to The Legend of Zelda symphony orchestra performance two years ago, but it was on a Thursday!

I really hope it comes to Florida. I would probably cry tears of joy hearing my favorite Pokemon music played by a live orchestra. :D

It took like a year before the Zelda symphony finally came to Wisconsin, at the Riverside Theater in Milwaukee. Hopefully, they'll get this concert as well, and hopefully it won't be one of the last cities on their tour this time.

I was super-excited for this, but unfortunately I then realized I'd be at Family Camp when the concert series premieres in D.C.

Hoping that it either comes back my way (perhaps to Richmond?) or that I'll be able to travel to one of the more distant locations from my home state on a later date.

My god, I'd love to see this. Just hope my family doesn't dismiss it as "dumb video game music"
"It will showcase memorable music". I wonder what they mean by "memorable." If it contains some battle music from Gen. V, I'm in. If it's a genwunner concert... nah.

My god, I'd love to see this. Just hope my family doesn't dismiss it as "dumb video game music"
"It will showcase memorable music". I wonder what they mean by "memorable." If it contains some battle music from Gen. V, I'm in. If it's a genwunner concert... nah.

It's confirmed to showcase music from Red, Blue (which also means Green, since the International Blue is a fixed, combined version of the Japanese Blue and Japanese Green), Yellow (I guess it had its own unique music?), Gold/Silver, Crystal, Ruby/Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond/Pearl, Platinum, Black/White, B2/W2 and even X and Y. But no word on the six remakes, of which the first four had new music as well and presumably ORAS will as well. But don't worry, it's not a Genwunner concert. I expect most of the tracks to be Kanto/Johto, however.

Even though it's implied to only have core series music, I wish they include some music from Mystery Dungeon, Explorers of Time, Darkness and Sky. Those soundtracks had magic in them.

And I'd die if "Tears Of Life" (Movie 1) or "Lugia's Song" (Movie 2) were included, but I highly, highly doubt they'd include anime music. Maybe the original theme song from the dub, and that's being generous. Shame because the first few seasons and movies really did have some kick ass music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom