• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon T-Shirts You Have

EvilChameleon

Just call me EC!
Reaction score
I just recently bought myself two Pokemon-related t-shirts, and was wondering what kind of Pokemon-related t-shirts you all have.

Squirtle Squad
3b7da751430147554378d91486c3754e.png

Original 150 in the shape of a PokeBall.
76cba49d409ec5dd6285376a00b4db4f.png

I'm just gonna get the pics from the internet, because I don't feel like taking them myself.

I couldn't find pics of my two oldest shirts (they were probably thrown out), but the first one was a black t-shirt with Mewtwo in the middle in front of a swirl and smaller pictures of Exeggutor, Drowsee, Pikachu, and it was given to me by my cousin. I also had this old gray t-shirt and there was a Charizard on the sleeves that was from Sears from 2000.

As for my other shirts:
Pikachu face on front and tail on back t-shirt from Nintendo World
pikachutshirt.jpg

Promotional BW Reshiram and Zekrom t-shirts from Nintendo World (no pic)

Promotional HGSS shirt from ToysRUs I believe
HoOhLugiaShirt.jpg

"Blue Companion" Squirtle t-shirt from Teefury
fig,royal_blue,mens,ffffff.u1.jpg

Whoops, forgot I had some more!

Light heathery purple Pikachu t-shirt from Hot Topic, given to me by my best friend 3 years ago:
175387_hi

Nintendo World BW Oshawott shirt
19779_640.jpg

I don't really wear any of these shirts, besides the Blue Companion and purple Pikachu one. The rest are just a little uncomfortable to wear; the material isn't that soft.

Last edited:
I only have one Pokemon t-shirt and here it is.
Pokemon+starters+shirt+for+men.jpeg

Attachments

• Pokemon+starters+shirt+for+men.jpeg
    Pokemon+starters+shirt+for+men.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 677
I have a few Pokemon t-shirts

• 3 that I bought at RedBubble (Watchog, Espurr, Unova Water Starters)
• 1 that I bought at Hot Topic - at store not online (Meowth)
• 1 that was given to me as a Christmas gift (Charizard)

Here are the photos - all are from my Facebook (as I mainly use it as my online photo album)

My Unova Water Starer shirt - first photo just unfolded in my bed - the second photo is of me wearing the shirt near a river, in the Washington forest near Darrington WA.
487551_474376795951534_1959015510_n.jpg

1238143_543469175708962_1193339553_n.jpg

Two shirts unfolded in my bed: Watchog shirt and "Little Espurr is watching you"
482471_604938096228736_636254324_n.jpg

Photo of myself wearing Espurr-shirt - my grandma took the photo in her room, same day I bought it, I asked her if she could take it - I wanted to use it in my Last.FM profile
1517661_607427949313084_2124031117_n.jpg

Photo of myself wearing my Watchog shirt - last photo my grandma took of me, when she had a doctor's appointment - taken outside the clinic, in the parking lot, so the cars aren't mine
1966871_635784679810744_524156227_n.jpg

My Meowth t-shirt, the first photos is just unfolded in my bed, the second photo is of myself wearing it, as seen in my first photo the shirt is short sleeve took the photo during winter so I had another long sleeve shirt underneath (in this case a Slayer band t-shirt) - holding my Black 2 game.
486215_421419324580615_1018714137_n.jpg

530899_424283924294155_1168097438_n.jpg

Myself wearing the Charizard shirt - actually its a short sleeve since it was a cold night I had another long sleeve Seattle Sounders jersey underneath, holding my two Watchog plushies, I think I took this photo for Last.FM for a short time
1495478_598001960255683_1164580146_n.jpg

Last edited:
I have a purple shirt with Ash and Pikachu that I bought just for the mall tour/demo of B&W (and never wore again), and an unoffical shirt with Red walking and Pikachu in a pokewalker that says "They see me strollin', they hatin'. "
I wear that one a lot.

I have quite a few Pokemon shirts, most of them from Hot Topic. I have an orange one with Charmander, a blue one with Squirtle, one with the Kanto starters, one with the Unova starters, and one with the Kalos starters. I used to have one with Ash and Pikachu on it, but I put on weight and it's too small for me now. :p

I have a shirt I bought from Qwertee a couple of years ago. It's actually a Pokémon/DC crossover, with Poison Ivy sitting on a Venusaur. A pretty cool design, though now I'm sad that at least Venusaur traced from official material, I never really like that in fan-made designs... This is the design.

The only ones I currently have are:

This Mew shirt

I wear that one pretty regularly.

And an oversized grey B/W starter shirt I got for like $5 on clearance I use as a sleep shirt. I can't find a picture of that one since it's out of print apparently.

Me and my brother each had a black Pokemon shirt with Pikachu and the Kanto starters on it when we were kids. We had it in the late 90s and it was too big for us, so we used it as sleep shirts as a sleep shirt. This is the only picture of the shirt I could find on the internet.
il_340x270.630849114_l6on.jpg

We don't have the shirts anymore though.

I have a few Charizard shirts that I got from Sears a while back. Sadly, I outgrew a lot of my older Pokemon shirts that I loved to death. XD

Boy howdy, would I love a shirt with a design made by Kari Fry, in particular these three:
Fire Spinners | Kari Fry
Thundershocks | Kari Fry
Hydro Pumps | Kari Fry

I think one those specific designs are on clearance on TheYetee. Let me check!

Thundershocks The only women's sizes available are S and XL. Oh and as a heads up, keep track of the daily t-shirt websites using this website:Day of the Shirt Her designs usually come up on TheYetee.

I was a huge fan of Pokemon years ago so during birthdays or some other occasion, I sometimes get Pokemon stuff. I think I already have 5 Pokemon T-shirts courtesy of either friends or relatives. I've never purchased a Pokemon shirt.

I've gone through too many Pokemon T-Shirts to count. I still have the one I got for being staff at Pokemon Worlds 2004, but aesthetically for some reason I really like the Mew shirt Hot Topic put out a few years ago. There's not much to it, but maybe that's why I like it.

I only have one, and it's this one:
Kmart.com
Never seen a Pokemon shirt before in any of my stores until I found this at my local K-mart, so I had to have it. xD. It's my prized possession. o3o.

I used to have the sweatshirt which I got for Christmas in 2016. I wore it so much to the point where a hole formed in one of the sleeve cuffs.

I also had a graphic t shirt that had a huge Pikachu in a jumping position. I also wore that shirt a lot to the point where it no longer fit. I also don’t have a pic of it sadly.

I also still have this Pikachu long sleeve shirt that I use for a sleep shirt that my mom also got from kohl’s

I also used to have a short sleeve shirt that said gotta catch em all on it with a Pokeball. That one also doesn’t fit me anymore.

Currently, I own a long sleeve that has a pikachu, charizard and gyarados on it for some reason in a panel style, two t shirts with the Kalos starters and pikachu on them, with one design having the Kalos starters unevolved and the other in their second evolution stages, and a t shirt with different Pikachu faces/emojis for each day of the week

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom