• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon TCG: Shin Base Set (tentative name) - GamerZack7's First Custom Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyGamerZack

My OTHER mount is a dragon!
Reaction score
I've decided to have a go at making my own custom Pokémon TCG set, which is currently named "Shin Base Set". Shin is the Japanese word for "new", which applies to the set in two main ways: all-new Pokémon types; and a brand-new kind of project for me to create. All the cards will be created from scratch, including the card frames. The new features in the set are detailed below:

New Energy Types: The set will include Pokémon and Basic Energy covering three new types: Ice, Earth and Poison. These types will take centre stage, though there will be Pokémon of all types, some of them with new weaknesses and resistances to accommodate the three new types.

New Special Condition: Some Ice-type Pokémon will be able to freeze other Pokémon. When a Pokémon is frozen, it cannot attack or retreat. Its Trainer flips two coins; for each tails, that Pokemon receives a Frost Marker. At the end of each of that player's turns, he or she removes a Frost Marker. Once the last Frost Marker is removed, the Pokémon recovers from freezing. A Pokémon cannot receive additional Frost Markers while it is still frozen.

More info on this exciting new set to come. Stay tuned! ^_^

--Zack--

Last edited:
And now for section 1 of the full card gallery. It's updated regularly!

Grass Pokémon
mo3w.png

Fire Pokémon
z1er.png

More to come. Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom