• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack Giveaway: (Competition for North American Readers only, sor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack Giveaway: (Competition for North American Readers only,

What matters most when I build my deck is the synergy of all the cards involved in the deck.

Re: Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack Giveaway: (Competition for North American Readers only,

What's matters most to me is personalization; I feel a deck should be a reflection of its user. <3​

What matters to me is using pokemon that i love and making sure they have plenty of support

What matters to me when building my Pokémon deck is creating persistent status effect strategies while using my favorite Pokémon.

Win or lose, what matters is creating a deck that will cause the most chaos when playing my friends' decks.

Why just North American? T_T Can you make one for Asia? Or specifically for South East Asia will be appreciated :p
and so many of the entries are just a 1 post account, how do you guys check if its the same person? (just curious, thought i can't participate, you did say all questions should be directed here)

What matters to me most when I build the best deck is synergy and balance.

What matters most to me is having fun with someone else. This usually means a fun combo deck.

When I make my deck, as long as I like it it works for me, with pokèlove strategy doesn't matter.

To me my perfect deck would consist of the cards I think look best/awesomest, as well as having a fun strategy behind them

What matters most?

Using my favorite pokemon and building a deck around them. (WAILORD!!!)

What matters most to me in a TCG deck is that my idea is not metagame and is original.

In my decks, I love raw power and sustainability like Gardevoir-MewtwoEX

Power. Strategy. Victory. Build a Blueprint to Reach These Goals. Trust My Team to Get Me There. Love My Pokemon.

I build my Pokemon decks to be consistent and swift.

What matters to me the most in building a deck is field/deck control.

Here's my entry...

"Building the most powerful mixed-type team I can using my favorite cool and cute Pokémon."

What matters most to me is having cards I know I can annoy my opponent with. :p

To me, what's in my deck doesn't really matter. I always try my best with what I have in Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom