• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack Giveaway: (Competition for North American Readers only, sor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack Giveaway: (Competition for North American Readers only, sorry!)

Bulbanews is pleased to offer a special giveaway for our readers in North America. One lucky reader will receive a Pokémon TCG prize pack, including an XY Booster Box and an XY Deluxe Starter Set.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack Giveaway: (Competition for North American Readers only,

What matters the most to me is using Pokémon that I really like that have fun effects.

Re: Pokémon TCG XY Prize Pack Giveaway: (Competition for North American Readers only,

What matters most to me is using cards that would be the most useful while maintaining my style.

It's all about abilities. Opponents always forget to read the abilities, that's how you get them.

To me, what matters most is building decks around a strategy that reflects your personality and what you consider fun.

I hate the "metagame" and prefer originality. Anyone can look up champion's decks, the fun is in building your own.

The deck needs to be fun. Winning is irrelevant if I don't have fun doing it.

What matters the most to me is using cards that support each other and knowing how to use them

what maters to me is that the clasic pokemon and dunsparce are in the set.

To have the greatest balance to cover my weaknesses.

What matters most is making sure your deck is balanced well so you don't lose momentum as you play.

What matters most is having cool looking cards with my favorite pokemons

What matters to me most when building a deck is energy cards.

What matters to me most when I build the best deck is none of the usual reasons like using my favorite Pokemon, energies, support, or anything of the sort. The thing that matters to me the most when building my deck is being able to use the cards that I can trust and without a doubt I can get through each and every battle with! Even if that means not having a well constructed deck. So far, that has worked for me! :) to put it in 20 words, it is: what matters most when I build my deck is being able to use the cards I trust most.

Last edited:

To get cards is my real test,
To win tournaments is my cause,
What Matters To Me: Balancing My Deck

What's most important to me is that my deck is out of the left field to keep things exciting.

What matters most is having Pokémon that have fun abilities and do cool attacks.

What matters most to me is having fun with it, and doing stuff never done before.

What matters most to me is personalization; I feel a deck should be a reflection of its user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom