• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon-Team Galactic's Return *Sign Up*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles Prower

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony
Reaction score
Ever since Team Galatic entered Sinnoh, they have always been a Nusiance. After Cyrus was left in the Distortion World, Charon has taken place. Now, they are up to there old tricks, but this time...they are after a Different Pokemon. The One who started it all, Arceus. So far, there project has been succsessful, but there is one threat that can stop them, Pokemon Trainers...the very ones who have Beaten the Champion, Cynthia. She has decided to gather a group of trainers to stop Charon, and its up to them to stop Team Galatic from reaching Arceus.

Okay, here is the Sign Up...

Name:

Faction:(You can either be a galactic grunt, or a trainer.)

Age:(This is for galatic grunts. Your Charecter's age needs to be in between 17 and 35)

Pokemon:(for a trainer, you have 6 pokemon. You can only have 1 ledgend, and it has to be one you can catch in the game, not an Event pokemon. If your Galatic, you know what type of pokemon they have. If there is any one who signs up and has an Event Pokemon, I will not accept it, and they will have to change it to one you can catch in the game.)

Description:(What your charecter looks like)

Background:(This is the History of your Charecter, anything you want to put about him/her, say it in here.)

Okay, if you are going to be in Team Galactic, you have to start of as a Grunt, then move up the ranks. You cannot be a commander, because I am going to be Charon. The Highest Rank you can go is a boss.

Last edited:
Name:May

Faction:Trainer

Pokemon:Cyndaquil,Eevee,Ralts,Shinx,Feebas,and Trapinch

Appearance:Teal hoodie, light blue tee shirt underneath, Blue skirt, Navy blue leggings,black sneakers, and a bag.

History:Her Mom was a coordinator and her dad was a gem digger in Sinnoh. They went on a climbing adventure on Mount Coronet and her dad fell and mom got badly injured and was never heard from again. May lived with her aunt Rudy and raised eggs she hatched an egg that turned out to be a Cyndaquil and the egg was a present for her 10th birthday.

Name: Nathan

Faction: Trainer

Pokemon: Chimchar, Pikachu, Luxray, Riolu, Staravia and Lugia.

Description: He has a pokeball top and a baseball cap. He has the usual pokebelt with the six pokeballs. His bag is a light blue and he always wears blue jeans and his pokeball top.

Background: Nathan has joined KPU and has saved the cliff from collapsing. He caught his Lugia to stop it from raging and destroying his house. This was because of Hooh who was fighting against Lugia.

Aww dude! you took my charecter name! anyways, you are accepted I will have to do mine in a little bit...

Well Nathan Jones is my favourite character name.

Ahh, well i said you took my name because Nathan is my nickname

Name: Paige

Pokemon: Ivysaur (April); Horsea (Shelly); Pidgeotto (Sky); Teddiursa (Teddy); Ariados (Spyder); Vulpix (Ruby)

Description: Medium short blonde hair that's curled, blue eyes, a light blue jacket that's un-buttoned with a white tang top under it, a pink belt with all her pokeballs on it, and white shorts.

Background: Paige has loved pokemon since she was a kid. She lived in the Johto region in Azalea town, and her first pokemon was a spinerak that she got from Bugsy, the town gym leader. The rest of the pokemon were caught by her. She traveled to the Kanto region to get her Bulbasaur Pidgey, and Horsea. She got her teddiursa from her parents, and she just recently traveled to the Sinnoh region. She heard about the "Team Galactic" incident and she really wants to help.

Johto Trainer: Accepted
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Charon

Faction: Galactic Commander

Age: 65 (I know, it cant be over 35..but Charon is old, so..he is an Exception

Pokemon: Skuntank, Blazakin, Crobat, Honchkrow, Toxicroak, and Umbreon

Description: He is a old, tubby guy with purple hair and glasses

Background: He is the current leader of Team Galactic. Ever since Cyrus and the Galactic Bosses left Team Galactic, Charon had Galactic go into hiding. About a year later, they started with Project: Arceus. But since they have no Bosses, Charon cant proceed with the further plans untill someone applys for a boss. Now, he is trying to recruit bosses quickly, cause he fears suspicion of the Trainers will cost the whole mission

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Brandon

Pokemon: Typhlosion, Staravia, Jolteon, Marshtomp, Rampardos, and Rayquaza.

Description:He has Brown hair, green eyes, and normally wears a blue hoody and a Black Hat

Background: After he beat Cynthia, and entered the hall of Fame, Cynthia told him of Team Galactic's plans to capture Arceus and control the Universe, including Time and Space. When he learned of this, Cythia wanted him to find the Strongest Trainers and recurit them for the Job. So far, he has found no one, but that soon may change.

Excuse me for double posting but I forgot to add something.... This is for the people who join up as a Galactic Grunt, I will pick four names randomly from the group of people who became a grunt, and those four will be the Bosses...

Name: Fire

Type: Trainer

Pokemon: Arcanine, Empoleon, Victreebel, Lucario, Walrein, and Manectric

Description: A 5-foot girl with spiky, flame colored hair similar to Sir Aaron's. She wears a black shirt with blue jeans. She has black ashes on her face as though she was fighting a fire. She has small muscles on her arms and thick, muscled legs. She is psychical fit overall. Her skin color is white.

Background: Originally an Aura Guardian and a Ranger, She is highly trained. She has beaten The Sinnoh and Kanto champions. She also has pokemorph abilities. She uses her fiery aura to change into an arcanine, which is lighter in color and smaller than most others. As an arcanine, she can easily take down anyone. She can be argumentative, but she has a kind heart to both people amd pokemon.

Fire:Accepted

Pema07: Dont rush things..a good RPG takes time...besides, I need people to join Galactic's side!

Well, I've never been on the villain's side, before so I want to try it this time.

Name: Damian Black

Faction: Galactic Solo Agent

Pokemon: Absol, Scizor, Gengar, Flygon, Infernape, and Latios
Description: Black hair, with a few scars on his face, and a black jacket with a red T-shirt underneath. Black pants, and fairly serious.
Background:An agent who disagrees with his faction's plans and joined Team Galactic to further his own interior goal.

I have a Suggestion, everyone who signed up, (excluding Grape Drink) should ATLEAST make a galactic charecter..cause I dont think anyone else will sign up..and I need Galactic charecters to start this...but remember, this is only a suggestion.

Looks cool. I'll join.

Name: Lucy Fowler

Pokémon: Grovyle, Munchlax, Lucario, Wigglytuff, Latias, Flygon

Description: She stands at average height. She has long blond hair 'till the back of her knees. She wears a blue T-shirt and a white miniskirt. She's blue-eyed, in contrast to her brother.

Background: Gary Fowler's little sister, she was born in Mossdeep City, but her family moved to Sinnoh 10 years after her birth. She befriended a Latias during the time she lived there, and caught most of her Pokémon herself, except for Flygon which she received from her older brother when she was young. She received Grovyle as a Treecko when she was 4 years old. She has a warm and caring personality, but she changes immediately whenever she sees Gary. She practiced the art of parkour ever since she arrived in Sinnoh, which made her very agile and fast.

And now for my second character:

Name: Gary Fowler

Faction: Team Galactic

Pokémon: Toxicroak, Haunter, Tyranitar, Espeon, Spiritomb, Dialga

Appearance: He has short black hair, and brown eyes. He sometimes wears his Team Galactic uniform, but most of the time he wears a blue jacket and black trousers.

Background: Lucy Fowler's older brother, he was also born in Mossdeep City. He moved along with his parents when they moved to Jubilife City, Sinnoh. People who know him and his sister often say that he is the exact opposite of Lucy, which is true. Gary has a cold personality and admires Cyrus for his ideas about emotions. Gary has two goals: To create the universe Cyrus wanted, and to kill his sister. He caught most of his Pokémon with the latter goal in mind, except for Dialga, which he captured to try and create the universe Cyrus envisioned. Although Cyrus failed, Gary is sure that he will succeed.

Well, there we have a Galactic character. Since I figured that we only have two Galactic guys now, I'll create another one. Allow me.

Name: Rikkert Ter Hage

Faction: Team Galactic

Pokémon: Buizel, Gastly, Metang, Suicune, Plusle, Dusknoir

Appearance: He refuses to wear his Galactic uniform, so he usually wears a gray jacket with a blue stripe on it. He also wears normal blue jeans. He has short, gray-ish hair.

Background: Born in Veilstone City, Sinnoh, he became interested in Team Galactic when he was 6 years old. He didn't join Team Galactic until he was 20 years old, and he caught most of his Pokémon in the years prior. He never really caught Suicune, but befriended it after he met it. Most Trainers are puzzled by this, as Rikkert is a member of Team Galactic. His parents were native to a Dutch-speaking area, which resulted in Dutch being the language Rikkert learned first. He is prone to swearing in Dutch. He has a cheerful and jolly personality, in stark contrast to his best friend Gary. He often keeps Gary from doing stupid things and he saved Lucy's life a few times already.

Last edited:
Shayminfan101, I need to quit this RP. I'm very very sorry, but I'm just to busy this time of year, I'm sorry. I really would like to be in this RP, but I can't. Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom