• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon-Team Galactic's Return *Start Up!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles Prower

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony
Reaction score
And now for what we all have been waiting for....

Ever since Team Galatic entered Sinnoh, they have always been a Nusiance. After Cyrus was left in the Distortion World, Charon has taken place. Now, they are up to there old tricks, but this time...they are after a Different Pokemon. The One who started it all, Arceus. So far, there project has been succsessful, but there is one threat that can stop them, Pokemon Trainers...the very ones who have Beaten the Champion, Cynthia. She has decided to gather a group of trainers to stop Charon, and its up to them to stop Team Galatic from reaching Arceus.

Okay, here are the Rules.

1. Use weapons occasionally, not as much, for this seems unfair to shoot a Pokemon or someone else.

2.You can get hurt in this RPG...you could even die. (You can also die If you break the RPG rules that follow, including the gun rule.

3.The GM can only kill people if they break the rules. Anyone who kills someone for braking the rules will be kicked from the RPG unless they have permission.

4.No God-Moding. This rule is self-explanatory. If you make your pokemon or yourself immortal, that is god-modding. Also, no controlling someone elses charecter without permission.

5. Most importantly, Try not to post too often, for this can be highly annoying to the people who are posting, because they will have to edit there post to match the ones that happened in the last 5 minutes.

6. Use eligable Engilsh, no stuff like this:

Hay, I jus Pwned ur rayquaza, nd i jus killed ur charecter..LOLZ!

6. Have fun, and follow the rules.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Charon was sitting in his office at the Team Galactic: Veilstone building. "Grr...where are those people I asked to come to the office at?" He said, with great frustation.

~Meanwhile~

Brandon was at Heathome city, talking with a familiar person. "Okay Cynthia..you want me to go find some trainers, battle them, and see if they are strong enough to join our Team?" Brandon asked.

Cynthia nodded. "Yes...And you need to make your best decision...any bad one and Team Galactic may take Arceus and destroy our world as we know it." She said, informing Brandon of how Serious this is.

"Got it..." he said, as he started to walk out of town.

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon-Team Galatic's Return *Start Up!*

Damien was taking a break from the original objective, and was walking outside of Hearthrome, when he saw a kid with pokeballs on his belt, "Hey, kid, wanna battle?" Damien said out of boredom

Lucy was taking a walk through Jubilife City along with her Grovyle when she noticed a few kids who were having a battle. ''Hmm... Battles! Interesting!'' She quickly ran over to the kids and started watching the battle.

-Meanwhile-

''Gary, you comin'?'' Rikkert said.
''No, I gotta go to the office...''
''C'mon!''
''No!''
Gary suddenly swinged the door open, right in the face of Rikkert.
''Godver!'' Rikkert said as he jumped around and tripped over his own feet.
''I gotta go now. Bye.'' Gary walked over to the office and knocked on the door.

Nathan was walking to Hearthome city when he saw a familiar face. "Brandon is that you?"

-Meanwhile-
Matt had orders and was sorting out things on his laptop. "Hmm. Later this info's got to go to the TG office. I need to work harder. Especially if I see Nathan. He's a scumbag."

Nero walked into Charon's office. He nodded in deference to Charon. "Commander. You called me?" He asked. He had been reading up on Sinnoh's folklore. It held some...interesting myths about Arceus.
---

Senka sat in his treehouse. His arguments with his father had escalated when he challenged the pokemon league, and Dad had left. Mum had been distraught, but thought it was probably for the best. He had always been too aggresive and controlling.
He watched Wigglytuff playing with Articuno. He loved to fly around on Articuno's back, it was like a rollercoster ride for him. He pondered the task set before him.
Arceus. He had heard the name, any knowledgable trainer had, but to think Galactic were actually trying to capture it...
He shook his head. Where to even begin stopping them?

''Well, yeah, you just don't have any manners, do you?'' Gary said to Nero before walking into the office. ''You called, sir? ...Sir? He's...''ik

Matt had finished. "Now to get the reports to the office." Matt walked then saw Gary. "Hey!"

''Hmm? Who might you be?'' Gary asked.

-Meanwhile-

Lucy was practicing her parkour as usual. ''Hmm... I wonder what Gary is doing... He's probably up to no good. Anyway, I still have to get something at the Veilstone Dept. Store...'' She thought as she released Latias from her Pokéball and commanded it to Fly to Veilstone City,

Nathan was ignored. "Lugia go." Lugia made Nathan jump on and it started flying. "Where are we going?" Lugia looked at the Latias and swooped over.
-Meanwhile-
"I'm Nathan's older sibling. He helped you save the earth from collapsing." (Referring to end of days)

''Oh... Little Nathan... Yeah, I remember. Is that idiot still alive?

-Meanwhile-

''Holy!'' Lucy shouted in amazement as she saw Lugia flying. ''That's awesome!''

"Unfortunately yes. And he's strong now."

-Meanwhile-

"I don't know what's got into him. He likes other legendaries you see. Whoa!"

''Humph... I also have a younger sibling... Her name... Is Lucy... After she left our parents, I vowed to kill her...''

-Back to Lucy and Nathan-
''What? What's going on?''

Senka thought maybe he should ask around. Galactic were never the most subtle people in the world. Probably someone knew something.
"Articuno!" He called. "I need to fly to Veilstone." Articuno flew over. Senka climbed on, behind Wigglytuff, and Articuno took off towards Veilstone.
Veilstone was where their HQ had been, If he remembered correctly. Hopefully someone would know something.

''Um, I guess it's time to start landing.'' Lucy said as she lowered altitude and landed on the streets.

-Meanwhile, in the Galactic HQ-
''Humph... Well, I'm going for a walk. You coming?'' Gary asked Matt.

"God that's bad. This is why we're back. We need to stop any signs of a good team appearing."

-you get the picture-
"Lugia what's happening?" Suddenly there was a loud noise. "Damn not Hooh again!" "Pikachu go. Thundershcok."

''What? Are those idiots fighting?'' Lucy asked herself.

-Meanwhile-
''Whatever. I'm going outside.'' It didn't take long for Gary to see his sister watching the fight in the sky. ''What...? No, it can't be...''

Matt walked out thinking to himself. (I can't do this much longer. I'm not evil) "Whoa! Shit! Hooh! Totodile go! Hydro Pump!"
-...-
"Lugia why is this happening?" Lugia then spoke. "Don't be surprised Hooh is just getting annoyed because of the Torchic. Wait no!" Lugia was forced to send Hooh flying with Aeroblast.

Nero glanced out the window. His eyes narrowed.
"There's a Lugia and a Ho-oh fighting. The Ho-oh appears uncaptured...It would be a valuable addition to the team."
---

Senka squinted ahead of him. "Wigglytuff, are those legendaries fighting?" He asked. Wigglytuff squinted too. He nodded his agreement.
"Articuno, Ice beam the Ho-oh! A battle like this could really damage the city, and someone's probably going to get hurt.."
Articuno opened it's mouth and let loose a beam of blue ice at the Ho-oh.

''Haunter... Go ahead... Sneak up to that girl and kill her... Do your best...'' Gary whispered to Haunter before sending him out.

Lucy was still watching the skies. ''Woah... Epic battle is epic.'' She said.

Matt then looked up and remembered. "Hooh! Remember me?" Hooh swooped down and picked Matt up and looked at him. Then Hooh smiled. "Why did you leave?" Hooh then spoke. "I do not wish to be captured for long. I like freedom or to just stay out of the pokeball."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom