• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon That Creep You Out?

Some more pokemon that creep me out would be:

Bannette: it looks pretty gross
Baltoy and Claydol: They are pretty much inanimate objects that are appearently pokemon. Claydol looks especially dumb/scary with all its eyes and weird stubby arms

and as previously posted i think Dunsparce is pretty gross/creepy/stupid looking so much so that i wonder why such and ugly pokemon exists.

Crawdaunt. It. Is. Horrible. It's creepy cry doesn't help much. It must be the ugliest Pokémon of all time.

I don't think I ever been creeped out by a pokemon before. Kinda silly since there are some I consider creepy. (I'm looking at you Carnivine.)

The only one that remotely freaked me out was Cynthia's Spiritomb when I still had my Pearl game. I never saw one before so I was in for a surprise when I faced Cynthia.

What freaked me out was the fact it was strong, had no weaknesses and it's appearance. I swear, when I was fighting it all I could think of was this. --> http://moonside.kontek.net/theinternet/Giygas.jpg

I just remembered a pokémon I found pretty scary when I first saw it. It was lileep. Only the eyes are visible, and it looks like it's going to eat your pet when you look away. Now it doesn't creep me out anymore however (because it has an awesome evolution)

Mr. Mime, Jynx, Dunsparce, Claydol, Tropius, Lopunny, Bronzong, Tangrowth, and Probopass all freak me out. :uhoh:

Crawdaunt. It. Is. Horrible. It's creepy cry doesn't help much. It must be the ugliest Pokémon of all time.

:p Crawdaunt is one of my favorites XD

Lunatones animation in PBR is freaking terrifying O_O It's coming to get me! AHHH (Lunatone rules btw)

Jynx is creepy too. Smoochum is just ugly. bleh

Lickilicky looks just hideous.

Darkrai, Haunter, Hypno, Mismagius, Lopunny, Lumineon, Regigigas and Arceus have kinda creepy cries. (heard Arceus in a random Battle Video :p)

Hah it was either on silver or crystal when I first saw Wobuffet one day and I was creeped, and I was scared of it for ages(no idea why either). But I'm over that now, since that was ages ago.

Last edited:
Shedinja.....

"A discarded bug shell that came to life. Peering into the crack on its back is said to steal one's spirit."

How does "Stealing one's spirit" NOT scare you??

Probopass. It looks like Mr. Potato Head. And Mismagius, when I first saw it and because of the cry.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom