• Bulbacast is back with a new episode in advance of tomorrow's Direct. Watch it on YouTube here.

Pokemon That Creep You Out?

TeaWest

On a pilgrimage
Reaction score
I've never liked Lickitung and Lickilicky, but now in the newer games they have it waving that stupid tongue around all the time and it's super ew.

Guzma

Humbug
Reaction score
Let's see... Ambipom's smile is creepy and has weird udder hands, Patrat and Watchog's eyes are creepy, Miltank's jiggling udders are horrific, and Lopunny is icky and it gets even ickier when it Mega Evolves.

techitisJ

Reaction score
Duskull is cute, but Dusclops and Dusknoir can just... not... exist. Like I get so freaked out by them sometimes. I legit had a nightmare where I was being chased by a man who turned into a Dusknoir. Ever since then, I tend to avoid thinking about them.

BigBadButterfree

the Destroyer
Reaction score
Ever since the Jirachi movie I can't even with that thing's third eye. Just... No.

prog rocker

Reaction score
Ever since the Jirachi movie I can't even with that thing's third eye. Just... No.
I kinda forgot about that. It looked kinda realistic if I recall correctly. I guess that's why I only see it as a skin (fur?) pattern instead of an eye.

BigBadButterfree

the Destroyer
Reaction score
I kinda forgot about that. It looked kinda realistic if I recall correctly. I guess that's why I only see it as a skin (fur?) pattern instead of an eye.
I had always thought it was like a kangaroo pouch or something, lol. When I saw it open I think I screamed. Lol @young me.

Dieter

Dieter
Reaction score
I had always thought it was like a kangaroo pouch or something, lol. When I saw it open I think I screamed. Lol @young me.
I think it opens in its Emerald sprite too. No wait, I checked and in GEN III it's just permanently open, I love the bellybutton eye though XD

PkmnTrainerV

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Armaldo's eye position makes it look creepy...

And the move Milk Drink in general. Does the Pokémon drink it’s own milk? Miltank using the move just became more disturbing... and how do Male Gogoat even use the move? It creeps me out a lot...

prog rocker

Reaction score
Armaldo's eye position makes it look creepy...

And the move Milk Drink in general. Does the Pokémon drink it’s own milk? Miltank using the move just became more disturbing... and how do Male Gogoat even use the move? It creeps me out a lot...
Wait, male Gogoat learn that move? One bottle of brain bleach, please!

Nitro Indigo

Small ripples lead to big waves.
Reaction score
When I was younger, Mursharna's smoke creeped me out. Same with the Lokomos from Spirit Tracks.